Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,052 members, 7,849,254 topics. Date: Monday, 03 June 2024 at 05:14 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (223) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5814772 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omicron(m): 7:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
My 10 cups of rice. After cooking, I asked me, who sent u? Lol

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omicron(m): 7:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
From usual 3 cups to 10 cups grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omicron(m): 7:31pm On Feb 23, 2015
No energy to fry the frozen chicken sef grin cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omicron(m): 7:34pm On Feb 23, 2015
Saturday dinner smiley Porridge yam and dried fish

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:45pm On Feb 23, 2015
cococandy:

I doubt we will eat cake today.

See my birthday gift grin

Pro form Hybrid trainer.
This man means business grin
No chance for fat allowed.

Shey he go gree make we chop cake?

Lemme wait and watch.

E go taya grin
Mine is now enjoying the nyash and double D advantage

Happy birthday my dear
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
omicron:
Saturday dinner smiley Porridge yam and dried fish

Biko nna don't use that much palm oil
Save yourself from heart disease and strokes
You can add tomato paste for redness and cut the oil by 3/4

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:48pm On Feb 23, 2015
babyosisi:

E go taya grin

Happy birthday my dear

lwkmd....babymama u go kill me with laugh, chai... grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:51pm On Feb 23, 2015
shinejackie:

lwkmd....babymama u go kill me with laugh, chai... grin grin

I got married a skinny size 6
After first baby,I got up to 8 by second baby I ballooned to a perfect 10 then he sees me eating cake,he will be like cake again,you are getting big,when will you stop all this chin chin,this meat pie you are eating,there is weight o
I tried too then I inched up to 12 then settled into a 14
Lost weight added
Lost and added
Now he is used to an orobo me with everything double double
I keep him warm in this winter

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
babyosisi:

I got married a skinny size 6
After first baby,I got up to 8 by second baby I ballooned to a perfect 10 then he sees me eating cake,he will be like cake again,you are getting big,when will you stop all this chin chin,this meat pie you are eating,there is weight o
I tried too then I inched up to 12 then settled into a 14
Lost weight added
Lost and added
Now he is used to an orobo me
I keep him warm in this winter

Falls froms okra tree, babymama u suppose to add been a lady comedian to your health work...hahahahaha.......u are making me laugh so hard, ur oga dey enjoy...... grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omicron(m): 8:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
babyosisi:

Biko nna don't use that much palm oil
Save yourself from heart disease and strokes
You can add tomato paste for redness and cut the oil by 3/4
grin grin Thanks. The oil wa too much. Nepa and bad gen contributed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:56pm On Feb 23, 2015
babyosisi:

E go taya grin

Happy birthday my dear
cheesy

Lol

Thanks a lot
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:57pm On Feb 23, 2015
omicron:
No energy to fry the frozen chicken sef grin cheesy
looks good smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Feb 23, 2015
shinejackie:

Falls froms okra tree, babymama u suppose to add been a lady comedian to your health work...hahahahaha.......u are making me laugh so hard, ur oga dey enjoy...... grin grin

Someone asked me to MC an occasion and I did.
People were laughing so much at the jokes and said I should have been a comedian
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
babyosisi:

Someone asked me to MC an occasion and I did.
People were laughing so much at the jokes and said I should have been a comedian

l think u will be good at it, l read some of your post here and l laugh and laugh with tears in my eyes.....your husband must be proud to have you as a gift......
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Feb 23, 2015
shinejackie:

l think u will be good at it, l read some of your post here and l laugh and laugh with tears in my eyes.....your husband must be proud to have you as a gift......

Thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Feb 23, 2015
You are welcome......cheers. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
I've been looking for the moniker that gave me the recipe for ewa agon grin I don't know if I got the spelling but I followed your recipie and that's what I got I hope I tried? grin I added yam to mine and the beans is below the yam. smiley

I will look for your name then tag you.

Thank you again.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Feb 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
I've been looking for the moniker that gave me the recipe for ewa agon grin I don't know if I got the spelling but I followed your recipie and that's what I got I hope I tried? grin I added yam to mine and the beans is below the yam. smiley

Thank you again.
Abeg, what's sitting on the yam ?
meat or plantain
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chillisauce:

Abeg, what's sitting on the yam ?
meat or plantain
Ponmo.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omicron(m): 9:43pm On Feb 23, 2015
cococandy:
looks good smiley
thanks, and Happy Birthday to u!!! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by corisande: 9:50pm On Feb 23, 2015
HBD Cococandy!
God's blessings

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by corisande: 9:52pm On Feb 23, 2015
Herzumpther:

Thank you again.

This looks so delish!
but I see too much oil under the yam

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Ponmo.

Oh, i see it clearly now.
Yummy dish.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Feb 23, 2015
corisande:

This looks so delish!
but I see too much oil under the yam
Its the yam o, seems its because its on the beans so it pressed the oil ....this kind of my explanation sef grin grin this is my first attempt , hopefully my next attempt will be better
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
Chillisauce:

Oh, i see it clearly now.
Yummy dish.

Thank you. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by corisande: 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Its the yam o, seems its because its on the beans so it pressed the oil ....this kind of my explanation sef grin grin this is my first attempt , hopefully my next attempt will be better

Alright
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
corisande:

Alright
Stop doing your face like this na grin oya sorry.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by corisande: 10:28pm On Feb 23, 2015
Herzumpther:
Stop doing your face like this na grin oya sorry.

grincheesy grincheesy
lol
I like you (no homo)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
corisande:

grincheesy grincheesy
lol
I like you (no homo)
Lol. Thank you jare. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:03am On Feb 24, 2015
Herzumpther:

Thank you again.

Is that ekuru shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 1:08am On Feb 24, 2015
opella:
Good morning foodlanders! So many delicious food in here. Okay here are some of mine.
Spaghetti, indomie and egg, rice,meat and stew and yam peppersoup.

Happy birthday cococandy! Just pick one of my delicacies as my birthday dish for you.

Ma'am kimoni the yam peppersoup is for you, congrat on the birth of your dear son.

Oh Lord! God knows I need this food soo bad. This young chap won't just give me a breathing space to do anything else.

Thanks opella, you're such a darling kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 1:09am On Feb 24, 2015
bukatyne:
@Kimoni:

Congrats on the birth of your baby.

God be with him now and always cheesy

Amen. Thanks dear

(1) (2) (3) ... (220) (221) (222) (223) (224) (225) (226) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Ajaxjay1996 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.