Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2238) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5749452 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
zaynie:

No make me remember my tragedy plis cheesy
lmao �

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 9:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
zaynie:

Lol
Just watch out kiss
That would be grand. Just know you already have your first customer if that happens kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
cutiereborn:

grin cucu let duche grin
You guys in Lagos are really enjoying oja zaynie wink
You can say that again.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 9:33pm On Jun 21, 2020
SirMichael1:
Don't tell me you ate it with its root. grin
Lolzz no I didn't.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SirMichael1: 10:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Mariangeles:

It's not about the taste na, it's the benefits that count.
Thanks. If I decide to add milk, will that still be tea?

Secondly, I haven't come across any guava leaf that I didn't plant. The one I did didn't grow to full size and died 'cause I didn't water it and had an habit of plucking its leaves for tea. Now I need suggestions. Should I go to a nursery and buy a guava plant, then plant and wait for 5years before I drink tea or should I just earnestly scout around, find a big guava tree, buy it and start drinking tea? I really want to drink tea. Advice as appropriate. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 11:12pm On Jun 21, 2020
White rice with ofe akwu kiss kiss
Happy Sunday beautiful foodies

33 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Eba for the body & soul grin

Alexa please play me Body & soul by Anita baker cool

Mehnnn isn't the soup a bit too small?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:21pm On Jun 21, 2020
Sexyjigga:

That soup ain't small for me... Even if it is, I'll compliment it with meat smiley

Jeez! I can imagine your palates and tongue latched onto each other like a broom cupboard filled with cobwebs.

Hope you at least took water with each morsel you gulped down. Your oesophagus no go be here too
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:24pm On Jun 21, 2020
Under16:
So my calabar side chick cooked Afang soup with goat meat and orishirishi for me na so I lick hand and leg and chop her too. Pics plenty

This looks like the stuff of nightmares
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jeraw: 11:26pm On Jun 21, 2020
grin grin

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2020
purplecoco:
First time posting smiley. It looks like prison food grin but this was my post-workout meal, that I made from scratch. Mashed potatoes, ground turkey with broccoli.

Oh my Lord...broccoli...hurl!!!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:30pm On Jun 21, 2020
jeraw:
grin grin

Damn
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:32pm On Jun 21, 2020
Dyt:
Food dedicated to the FATHERs

I didn't chop the head **some traditional men ish** grin cheesy cheesy

Why will anyone ever agree to eat the head?

That part to me is disgusting
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:35pm On Jun 21, 2020
Hollyb:
Happy Fathers day kiss

I can imagine what taste it summed up to!

"It wasn't enough!" angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:37pm On Jun 21, 2020
GboyegaD:
Breakfast:
Pancakes, Omelette (Sweet Peppers, Spinach, Ham, Gryo, Onions) and Cheese with Hot Chocolate and Whip topping.

Whip cream
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 11:40pm On Jun 21, 2020
GboyegaD:
Lunch:
Eba with my remaining soups (Egusi with Bitterleaf mixed with Efo Riro) and Chicken.

Atleast the soup full everywhere.
This is a meal
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 11:41pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Why will anyone ever agree to eat the head?

That part to me is disgusting

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:42pm On Jun 21, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Whip cream

Yes please.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 12:17am On Jun 22, 2020
SirMichael1:
Thanks. If I decide to add milk, will that still be tea?
You shouldn't add milk if it's for medicinal purpose.

Secondly, I haven't come across any guava leaf that I didn't plant. The one I did didn't grow to full size and died 'cause I didn't water it and had an habit of plucking its leaves for tea. Now I need suggestions. Should I go to a nursery and buy a guava plant, then plant and wait for 5years before I drink tea or should I just earnestly scout around, find a big guava tree, buy it and start drinking tea? I really want to drink tea. Advice as appropriate. smiley

You know what? Why not just buy a pack of green or black tea, and save yourself the stress?
Also, if you can get moringa leaves, those are very good too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SirMichael1: 12:29am On Jun 22, 2020
Mariangeles:

You shouldn't add milk if it's for medicinal purpose.

You know what? Why not just buy a pack of green or black tea, and save yourself the stress?
Also, if you can get moringa leaves, those are very good too.
Sis, if i know where black tea or green tea is sold, i would have left your mention since. For the moringa, i'll google that.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:31am On Jun 22, 2020
Dinner:
Jollof Rice, Mixed Veggies, Plantain, and Chicken.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by purplecoco(f): 12:48am On Jun 22, 2020
Thegamingorca:

Oh my Lord...broccoli...hurl!!!!!
You don't like broccoli?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 1:00am On Jun 22, 2020
cutiereborn:

chii8, so with your inspiration, I made this for today wink
Ofe akwu with cow head kiss

Nice,ofe akwu is bae!!!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 1:02am On Jun 22, 2020
sunbestie:
White rice with ofe akwu kiss kiss
Happy Sunday beautiful foodies

Chaiii.... which side you dey stay,I wan tell you something.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:15am On Jun 22, 2020
cutiereborn:

chii8, so with your inspiration, I made this for today wink
Ofe akwu with cow head kiss

You did not invite me come chop cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:23am On Jun 22, 2020
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Jollof Rice, Mixed Veggies, Plantain, and Chicken.
all this goodness smiley kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 4:44am On Jun 22, 2020
Happy fathers day to all d good fathers out there.
Carrot cake and other orisirisi for my children's father �

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 4:59am On Jun 22, 2020
purplecoco:
You don't like broccoli?
Nope

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboki2000(m): 7:38am On Jun 22, 2020
andrewtosin:
Which swallow is this? tongue

Pepper swallow grin

Meanwhile Whoever is hungry should come over

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by andrewtosin(m): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2020
You are "aboki" and you don't know what is it. Hian

I like what I'm seeing this morning though cheesy cheesy cheesy
aboki2000:

Pepper swallow grin

Meanwhile Whoever is hungry should come over
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:43am On Jun 22, 2020
SirMichael1:
Sis, if i know where black tea or green tea is sold, i would have left your mention since. For the moringa, i'll google that.

You know Lipton? That's a brand of black
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Futurejoy(f): 8:34am On Jun 22, 2020
Hathor5:
I want to hug the lady who sold the yam to me.
Please how did you prepare this Asaro embarassed

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2235) (2236) (2237) (2238) (2239) (2240) (2241) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: candance and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.