Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,012 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:34 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2246) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5754851 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
angeltolly:
Fried rice and plantain kiss

Nice meal sis.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Jun 26, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Just seeing some mention, thanks everyone one... Gonna reply later... I wan quick run enter inside market.

Breakfast
Yogurt
Granola
Fruits

Chasers my nigga.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jun 26, 2020
OloriOfMontreal:
Chocolate chip cookies

Bring your milk or Capri-sun kiss kiss

Get a cookie cutter for more defined shapes.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:48pm On Jun 26, 2020
1... Yam and chicken pepper soup
2... Ekpang nkukwo
3... Rice and ofe akwu
4... Afang and semo

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 7:55pm On Jun 26, 2020
pocohantas:
2... Ekpang nkukwo
3... Rice and ofe akwu
4... Afang and semo
Are you opening a new restaurant or what? tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:15pm On Jun 26, 2020
ibkayee:

Are you opening a new restaurant or what? tongue

Lol... Why? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:21pm On Jun 26, 2020
Munzy14:

super presentation...
Thanks

Where is the protein kwanu?

It's in the bread.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:22pm On Jun 26, 2020
pocohantas:
2... Ekpang nkukwo
3... Rice and ofe akwu
4... Afang and semo

kiss kiss kiss

Especially 3 and 4

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:27pm On Jun 26, 2020
pocohantas:
2... Ekpang nkukwo
3... Rice and ofe akwu
4... Afang and semo
Fantastic.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 8:34pm On Jun 26, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol... Why? cheesy
So many sumptuous options
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 8:47pm On Jun 26, 2020
ibkayee:

So many sumptuous options

I no get work. grin

Plead:

Fantastic.
Been years I saw someone use this word. cheesy

cococandy:

kiss kiss kiss
Especially 3 and 4

Anyone for you, Coco. wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:16pm On Jun 26, 2020
Please let me know the ones you ended up buying from them and if they came out well after opening or using them.

Trusted user kind of kiss

cococandy:
I was craving a million things at once and I found a bunch of stuff from this online store carrygo market . com

(This is not a paid ad please smiley )

I just like how they had most of what I was looking for except a few. And I’ve shopped there before. The shipping took only like 2-3 days if I remember correctly. And their prices are really good. Quite cheap-take a look. And they ship to all the states. I know some people here might be interested.

The stuff they don’t have I’ll just try my luck at the African store close to me. Those ones are usually lacking many things too.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
armyofone:
Please let me know the ones you ended up buying from them and if they came out well after opening or using them.

Trusted user kind of kiss

I bought everything on that screen shot and a few other items.That was my shopping cart.

I’ll let you know if I don’t like any of them. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 11:50pm On Jun 26, 2020
Yes o
Joined a baking school
My first practical
Vanilla cake

Don't worry
Next picture will be better
Buying tools in bits.
Just manage it

Mashi'choo
Namaste!!

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:34am On Jun 27, 2020
Dinner:
Spaghetti with Veggies, Efo Riro, and Tilapia Fish.

20 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 1:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Sandra23:
Vegetable soup in all its flavors �

@mistecafe on all social media platforms
recipe pls cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Estellie: 1:30am On Jun 27, 2020
cococandy:
I was craving a million things at once and I found a bunch of stuff from this online store carrygo market . com

I just like how they had most of what I was looking for except a few. And I’ve shopped there before. The shipping took only like 2-3 days if I remember correctly. And their prices are really good. Quite cheap-take a look. And they ship to all the states. I know some people here might be interested.

The stuff they don’t have I’ll just try my luck at the African store close to me. Those ones are usually lacking many things too.

wait oo . Tasty tom jollof mix - $2.99, that's over 1000 naira shocked something wey we dey buy 50 naira??

This life nor balance at all embarassed grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:32am On Jun 27, 2020
Estellie:
wait oo . Tasty tom jollof mix - $2.99, that's over 1000 naira shocked something wey we dey buy 50 naira??

This life nor balance at all embarassed grin

Lol. If you convert things like that, you’ll never buy anything here.

It feels balanced though (I think). I don’t know how to explain it. You know they pay a bunch of dues in the process of getting stuff to come here and they have to make profit too.

Many other stores cost more than them that’s why I was impressed with their store

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 2:54am On Jun 27, 2020
cococandy:

Lol. If you convert things like that, you’ll never buy anything here.

It feels balanced though (I think). I don’t know how to explain it. You know they pay a bunch of dues in the process of getting stuff to come here and they have to make profit too.

Many other stores cost more than them that’s why I was impressed with their store

Hahahaha! Very true.

I come pity you as I see am. If you have someone coming home soon, just let me know. If someone is coming to your side, I will buy you 1 carton. Lmao grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:47am On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:

Hahahaha! Very true.

I come pity you as I see am. If you have someone coming home soon, just let me know. If someone is coming to your side, I will buy you 1 carton. Lmao grin grin grin

Girl I always knew you’re too kind. Thanks kiss

But seriously ask others who buy from african stores here, I got a good deal. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 4:46am On Jun 27, 2020
cococandy:

Girl I always knew you’re too kind. Thanks kiss

But seriously ask others who buy from african stores here, I got a good deal. grin

I have seen worse deals, I just know say e no go easy. Lol, I try to do these things for my diasporan friends. You know you guys are very appreciative of small small things. cheesy cheesy

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:58am On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:

I have seen worse deals, I just know say e no go easy. Lol, I try to do these things for my diasporan friends. You know you guys are very appreciative of small small things. cheesy cheesy
smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thegamingorca(m): 6:44am On Jun 27, 2020
cococandy:

Golden morn cost pass saints row 4, nah wah oh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shakushaku1(m): 8:19am On Jun 27, 2020
pocohantas:
2... Ekpang nkukwo
3... Rice and ofe akwu
4... Afang and semo

I miss ma calabar delicacy. Chai
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shakushaku1(m): 8:24am On Jun 27, 2020
Catfish pepper soup for the cold smiley

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AjalaDtraveller(f): 8:28am On Jun 27, 2020
cococandy:

American must be more diverse than I thought because, i went for grocery shopping in a random Non African store when I was in Jersey City. I was blown away when I saw egusi, ogbono, poundo, cassava fufu powder lined up on shelves.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 9:06am On Jun 27, 2020
Thegamingorca:

This looks like the stuff of nightmares

Of course to only you because you dont even know anything about the soup. Leave your rat hole and travel and see.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TheSourcerer: 9:19am On Jun 27, 2020
Morning Dyt ♥️♥️

(1) (2) (3) ... (2243) (2244) (2245) (2246) (2247) (2248) (2249) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: willyblinx(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.