Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,746 members, 7,827,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:23 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2286) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5772970 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kissGuys: 5:30pm On Jul 14, 2020
NNU0000:
Niceeee...and lovely.As for your sissy,am coming to settle her matter right away cheesy
pls do.. Her attachment to Tiktok is no more healthy...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
Not sure what to call this in-between meals:
Pancakes (made from Oatmeal and Banana) and Omelette.

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 5:43pm On Jul 14, 2020
chaarly:
I made this couple mins ago. With eggs & sardine. For those that don't know. . Boiled eggs>>>> fried eggs. Durrrh

Lemmi do small giveaway. Lol (2 questions)
1. What is the captial of Burkina Faso
2. If gentleness is a fruit, which fruit will it be?

Fastest correct answers.
Winner gets #500 airtime cheesy
Is what I have. Lool
Ouagadougou
Kiwi

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by DOAI(f): 5:47pm On Jul 14, 2020
Golden Penny Spaghetti and stew.
Inspired by Pocohantas cheesy
My first post here.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 5:54pm On Jul 14, 2020
DOAI:
Golden Penny Spaghetti and stew.
Inspired by Pocohantas cheesy
My first post here.

Lol. You are welcome here, but GP pasta ain’t welcome grin. We hope to see more of your posts. Enjoy your meal...

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gentlesinna(m): 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2020
Nne,why is golden penny pasta ain't welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 6:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Can someone pls help me with how to make chinchin?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 6:26pm On Jul 14, 2020
Just because i am Awon last born grin grin grin, kitchen work is always boring �....

There’s nothing as sweet as free food cool cool

Rapu ìhè e dere na moto, banye moto

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 7:06pm On Jul 14, 2020
BoleAndFish:
Can someone pls help me with how to make chinchin?

.Get your flour
.Mix thoroughly with Sugar and nut meg if u have..no add Maggi o shocked
.add your magarine and mix or rub inbtwn your hands to blend properly.
.add baking powder and mix thoroughly
.add ur powdered or liquid milk and knead thoroughly.
.You also need eggs. Pour in your well whisked eggs in the mix and knead thoroughly to blend with d flour
.Then add a good amount of water to your flour and knead. It shouldn't be too sticky nor too hard. Knead thoroughly.
.now u have a dough
.get a flat table rub some oil on its surface to avoid it sticking. Also rub some dry flour on the table as well.
.get a chunk of the dough,using a rolling pin or beer bottle, flatten it out and cut into thin lines using a sharp knife and cut into small square shapes
.Get your oil hot on the fire in a deep round pan cos its gonna be a deep fry...throw in a cut of onions to give your chin chin that aroma from afar or to pepper ur neighbor grin
. when oil is hot enough throw in the well cut chin chin and watch it fry to golden brown. And then scoop out.

Make sure u take the right measurements of all your items to blend with the quantity of flour. You have 2 be calculative.

Chinchin is ready grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BoleAndFish: 7:44pm On Jul 14, 2020
Under16:

.Get your flour
.Mix thoroughly with Sugar and nut meg if u have..no add Maggi o shocked
.add your magarine and mix or rub inbtwn your hands to blend properly.
.add baking powder and mix thoroughly
.add ur powdered or liquid milk and knead thoroughly
.now u have a dough
.get a flat table rub some oil on its surface to avoid it sticking. Also rub some dry flour on the table as well.
.get a chunk of the dough,using a rolling pin or beer bottle, flatten it out and cut into thin lines using a sharp knife and cut into small square shapes
.Get your oil hot on the fire in a deep round pan cos its gonna be a deep fry...throw in a cut of onions to give your chin chin that aroma from afar or to pepper ur neighbor grin
. when oil is hot enough throw in the well cut chin chin and watch it fry to golden brown. And then scoop out.

Make sure u take the right measurements of all your items to blend with the quantity of flour. You have 2 be calculative.

Chinchin is ready grin
Chai! E be like say na titration I wan do. grin Thanks mate. I'll try it out.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:48pm On Jul 14, 2020
Dinner : White Rice + Ponmo & smoked fish sauce + Guinea fowl egg( ẹyin àwo)

The star of the dish is the Guinea fowl egg. I've been craving it for a while, I just had to buy and eat with something this night.

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:49pm On Jul 14, 2020
cococandy:
Beans and sweet corn.
Followed by some fruit.
simply delicious

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ukaface(f): 7:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
Y'all should take note that I'm SPIRITUALLY eating all of your posted dishes.

Keep 'em coming

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayeesha: 8:03pm On Jul 14, 2020
Legitdimple:
Sorry I'm just seeing this now. I'm actually from an Igbo speaking part of Kogi state close to Ibagwa,so I speak Igbo not igala. Oya bring your swallow lets share this as per my sister wey you be. wink

My dear I Don lick the soup finish. No need for swallow. kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 8:05pm On Jul 14, 2020
Straight outta Campton refrigerator...your moimoi with egusi sauce grin. The very last of d last wink

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Queenslander(f): 8:53pm On Jul 14, 2020
A treat,. Don't salivate too much tongue grin cheesy

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 8:55pm On Jul 14, 2020
cococandy:

If I win you’ll give me the noodles?
Yessssssssssssssss with any drink of your choice smiley smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 8:56pm On Jul 14, 2020
CallMeAthena:
1.Ouagadougou 2.Fruit of the holy spirit cheesy Gal 5v22-23.

hehehehe cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 8:58pm On Jul 14, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Dinner : White Rice + Ponmo & smoked fish sauce + Guinea fowl egg( ẹyin àwo)

The star of the dish is the Guinea fowl egg. I've been craving it for a while, I just had to buy and eat with something this night.
Your eyin awo big o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 8:59pm On Jul 14, 2020
viettastitches:
Hehehehe. I choose my second option.fruit of the spirit

X
lool cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 9:02pm On Jul 14, 2020
lemmi nor spoil this our precious thread..
you guys should keep trying.. I'll cumman announce the winner by 10pm.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:14pm On Jul 14, 2020
starbuck:
Just because i am Awon last born grin grin grin, kitchen work is always boring �....

There’s nothing as sweet as free food cool cool

Rapu ìhè e dere na moto, banye moto

What’s this? It looks appetizing to me.
is that yam porridge and some type of nkwobi?
I don’t care I’ll eat it anyway

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kokoboss: 10:20pm On Jul 14, 2020
chaarly:
lemmi nor spoil this our precious thread..

you guys should keep trying..
I'll cumman announce the winner by 10pm.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Missyajoke(f): 10:21pm On Jul 14, 2020
Queenslander:

Can you teach me how to make it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kokoboss: 10:23pm On Jul 14, 2020
Queenslander:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by starbuck(f): 10:28pm On Jul 14, 2020
cococandy:

What’s this? It looks appetizing to me.
is that yam porridge and some type of nkwobi?
I don’t care I’ll eat it anyway

You guessed right grin grin, funny enough, it was chicken nkwobi..

Don't worry, any time you touch down 9ja, we both owe ourselves delicacies.. You go manage my own as you see am but will assure the taste would be topnotch cool cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:45pm On Jul 14, 2020
starbuck:

You guessed right grin grin, funny enough, it was chicken nkwobi..

Don't worry, any time you touch down 9ja, we both owe ourselves delicacies.. You go manage my own as you see am but will assure the taste would be topnotch cool cool

I knew it. my eye too sharp for food grin

That would be a dream come true sha. Authentic nkwobi

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 12:10am On Jul 15, 2020
BrutalLafamilia:
Send address
Choose any village for Abuja�
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:40am On Jul 15, 2020
Dinner:
Beans, Dodo, Mixed Veggies, and Chicken.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:28am On Jul 15, 2020
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Beans, Dodo, Mixed Veggies, and Chicken.

Love how you get in those veggies with each meal.
Your body will thank you for it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:44am On Jul 15, 2020
cococandy:

Love how you get in those veggies with each meal.
Your body will thank you for it

Thanks, I hope so too. Just trying to change my meal.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Queenslander(f): 5:44am On Jul 15, 2020
Missyajoke:

Can you teach me how to make it
Ha, I didn't actually make that myself,. As you can see its in a take away pack.. wink

(1) (2) (3) ... (2283) (2284) (2285) (2286) (2287) (2288) (2289) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: nanakgh(m), DaddyRochie1642 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.