Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,725 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (233) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5761968 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by veave(f): 5:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
Ariyke:
yes I was it has stopped though thanks kiss

okay. next time try snacking on something light while your meal gets ready. ok?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 5:39pm On Mar 08, 2015
babyosisi:

Biko use oil in your rice if you want to
A spoon of oil no go kill person
The starch has more calories than the oil
Just use no cholesterol oil or switch to extra virgin olive oil

I use canola oil no cholesterol

Like you I don't fry any meat
Grilled always and it looks and tastes great

Lol!

Yes, but the less oil, the better jare. Infact, I'm wondering if it's possible to cook stew without any oil at all. sad undecided

I hear what you say about Olive oil, I just can't stand it. I hear coconut oil is good. Dunno about the calories, etc but I might try that out someday...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 5:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

I think your stomach isn't acidic enough lol sorry about that by the way. Unless it wasn't well cooked the combination looks good.

Eh eh ehem, i have noticed the same clique of umu nwanyi that we have at a wonderful thread courtesy of Babyosisi displaying kitchen, hunger triggering, stomach torturing skills here. 1 Babyosisi 2 Cococandy 3 Efe 4 Moca lol. All these food you people are sharing one day will answer, there is God oh, there is God oh, there is Goooood ohhhh. Hope say GEJ never dey monitor people IP addresses lol. Good afternoon to you all.

Lol!

Thanks man. The kitchen is where we all converge at, to distress from other sections. It's all one love in here. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:42pm On Mar 08, 2015
Came back from the lib and decided to cook

Rice&minced beef

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eyop: 5:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
datalossvictim1:
Came back from the lib and decided to cook

Rice&minced beef

Looks good and eku enjoyment oooh. Is there Garlic in it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Eyop:

Looks good and eku enjoyment oooh. Is there Garlic in it

Thanks, nah no garlic.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ariyke: 6:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
veave:

okay. next time try snacking on something light while your meal gets ready. ok?
ok mam smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FOREXMARTS: 6:07pm On Mar 08, 2015
datalossvictim1:
Catfish pepper soup.

Cheeeeiii this woman wetin I do you eh? Why did I even go to that page? ewwww okporoko azu, biko send send me that catfish peppersoup make i dissect am.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

Cheeeeiii this woman wetin I do you eh? Why did I even go to that page? ewwww okporoko azu, biko send send me that catfish peppersoup make i dissect am.

LoL nye'm address gi, ka'm sendiara gi ya grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tchiwinnie: 7:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
fried rice, coleslaw and chicken

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FOREXMARTS: 7:37pm On Mar 08, 2015
datalossvictim1:

LoL nye'm address gi, ka'm sendiara gi ya grin

Ogutaeeeeee! I dikwa serious? Ngwa ngwa, A norm na kwara state but just send go di ya via Bluetooth Nneoma o, Chukwu Gozie gi.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FOREXMARTS: 8:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
White rice and gizzard stew. Just how he likes it.

Forexmarts. That's how it is here smiley

Sunnybobo3. Wow embarassed I want

Good Job everybody.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FOREXMARTS: 8:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
cococandy:

Good Job everybody.

Lol carry on, the kitchen is my favourite spot in the house after my laptop. Very soon when i get my own she will post picks here ending with "just how he likes it", keep torturing bachelors like me lol.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
Babyosisi I got this 18piece barbecue set for free yesterday smiley
Next thing is to buy a good grill for it.
Can't wait to roast corn and outside as it is getting warmer.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

This one wey you dey cook for everyone which day will you cook my own Herzie? .

All I want is pounded yam served with goat meat ofe Nsala and fresh Cat fish peppersoup all spicy by the side.

Ehen biko don't forget to accompany it with fresh tapped palm wine inugo? Chai, if i chop this type i go just enter room, put "do not disturb" for door and sleep off.
Haahahaha. Abeg no kill me with laugh o. grin no worry I go cook am specially for you. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2015
FOREXMARTS:

Lol carry on, the kitchen is my favourite spot in the house after my laptop. Very soon when i get my own she will post picks here ending with "just how he likes it", keep torturing bachelors like me lol.
*coughs *
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FOREXMARTS: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Herzumpther:
Haahahaha. Abeg no kill me with laugh o. grin no worry I go cook am specially for you. smiley

Lol okay dear, can't wait.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FOREXMARTS: 9:20pm On Mar 08, 2015
Herzumpther:
*coughs *

Ogini? Lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:22pm On Mar 08, 2015
cococandy:
Babyosisi I got this 18piece barbecue set for free yesterday smiley
Next thing is to buy a good grill for it.
Can't wait to roast corn and outside as it is getting warmer.

For free
And you didn't get two
Biko
Get another one and send to aunty
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:29pm On Mar 08, 2015
babyosisi:

For free
And you didn't get two
Biko
Get another one and send to aunty

They gave only one per household.

Some folks advertising a home cleaning equipment from door to door.
This was a form of compensation for having to listen to their long drawn out demonstration of how their equipment works and for taking our time

Oyibo people. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flowers4me(f): 11:51pm On Mar 08, 2015
datalossvictim1:
Finally ''cooked'' after the takeaway spree

Salmon&garlic bread
Data Sis, please could you give recipe for this bread?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:59am On Mar 09, 2015
flowers4me:

Data Sis, please could you give recipe for this bread?

Hey luv, unfortunately it was purchased from a shop in a ready made form. I simply oven grilled it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by flowers4me(f): 1:37am On Mar 09, 2015
^ ^
Oh okay, Sweets, would have to google it then.
Thanks all the same.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lunch of yam and stew.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chillis: 5:33pm On Mar 09, 2015
cococandy:

Good Job everybody.

Yummy.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chillis: 5:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Lasagna

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 09, 2015
Freshly cooked okro soup.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 10:03pm On Mar 09, 2015
berem:
Freshly cooked okro soup.

Mmmm...yum-yum.

That looks really tasty. What are those two yellow blocks in the first plate? Shaki?

Chillis:
Lasagna

Lovely. Me likey kiss

Where is the rest of the food?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chillis: 10:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
Dinner.

I can't believe I have grown to healthy eating. I now enjoy my veges. I make sure there is enough spice(esp pepper) to help in taste.

My fried rice.

You can even count the rice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chillis: 10:28pm On Mar 09, 2015
EfemenaXY:

Mmmm...yum-yum.

That looks really tasty. What are those two yellow blocks in the first plate? Shaki?

Lovely. Me likey kiss

Where is the rest of the food?
That's all. When I was down smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EfemenaXY: 11:07pm On Mar 09, 2015
Chillis:
Dinner.

I can't believe I have grown to healthy eating. I now enjoy my veges. I make sure there is enough spice(esp pepper) to help in taste.

My fried rice.

You can even count the rice

Yeah, it does look healthy. Is that brown rice?

(1) (2) (3) ... (230) (231) (232) (233) (234) (235) (236) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PissInside, legennd2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.