Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,438 members, 7,819,608 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2340) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759507 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 10:20am On Aug 11, 2020
kinah:

I have eaten something like this before With yam The scent leaf added a kind of twist to the egg.
it sure did dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:57am On Aug 11, 2020
Breakfast

Pap enriched with cinnamon, moringa, and honey

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:02am On Aug 11, 2020
Without the canva design

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:27am On Aug 11, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Please, can i have your dinner recipe?

Slice your potatoes into chunks, boil for about 5minutes then leave it to cool to room temperature. In a bowl, mix your warmed butter with salt, black pepper, other seasonings you like, and grated permesan cheese. Toss the potatoes in the mixture and put it on a baking pan. Preheat your oven to 375 and grill for about 25minutes.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 11:31am On Aug 11, 2020
chaarly:
AUGUST must Obey! smiley

I used my anointing oil to fry the eggs.. I forgot to put it in the first pic.

Breakslow; cheesy

bread, eggs, scent leaves, garden egg

The scent leaves added flavour to the eggs.
D.E.L.I.C.I.O.U.S

@MariahAngel please play me Owner of my life by Pastor Paul Enenche cheesy smiley

Nice one. Did you splash the lime in the eggs? Just curious.

I started listening to Pastor Paul Eneche's songs last week and I love them. The wordings are really deep.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 11:50am On Aug 11, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Fried irish potatoes seasoned with ginger, eggs and grilled tilapia fish.

Since everyone is asking questions
Let me ask my own
1. How many eggs are this?
2. Why is the grilled tilapia dark?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 11:59am On Aug 11, 2020
Lol cheesy today if you want.
glimpse:

When will I eat this Tilapia sef?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 12:00pm On Aug 11, 2020
Thanks alot. I thought it will be bake. I will choose the grill option on the oven.
One question, if i pick the bake option will it still come out that way?
Can i use anyother cheese available?
GboyegaD:

Slice your potatoes into chunks, boil for about 5minutes then leave it to cool to room temperature. In a bowl, mix your warmed butter with salt, black pepper, other seasonings you like, and grated permesan cheese. Toss the potatoes in the mixture and put it on a baking pan. Preheat your oven to 375 and grill for about 25minutes.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:03pm On Aug 11, 2020
Village kitchen

Outdoor survival cool
While taking a walk in the forest, I saw this old bucket.
Just relax and see what I turn it to cheesy cheesy

Modified***

SECOND PHOTO
●I had to drill some holes in the Bucket.

THIRD AND LAST PHOTO
●Putting the bucket to use cheesy tongue

Village kitchen kiss

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 12:06pm On Aug 11, 2020
This your questions sha cheesy cheesy cheesy
It was that dark due to what i seasoned it with i guess. Besides it was already a black fish.
kinah:

Since everyone is asking questions
Let me ask my own
1. How many eggs are this?
2. Why is the grilled tilapia dark?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:26pm On Aug 11, 2020
Village kitchen

Outdoor survival

You can create your kitchen anywhere.

Enjoying my home made Stove and Bbq grill bucket.

Video of the meat recipe gonna be up soon on Instagram... Because I can't post video here.

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:31pm On Aug 11, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Outdoor survival

Video of the meat recipe gonna be up soon on Instagram... Because I can't post video here.

This one is not outdoor survival. It is called jungle survival lol...

This is ruggedly rugged.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 1:28pm On Aug 11, 2020
Potato and stew

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Thanks alot. I thought it will be bake. I will choose the grill option on the oven.
One question, if i pick the bake option will it still come out that way?
Can i use anyother cheese available?

If your oven have both grill and bake, then select bake. Some ovens have just the grill option. You can use any cheese you have.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 2:44pm On Aug 11, 2020
GboyegaD:

Nice one. Did you splash the lime in the eggs? Just curious.

I started listening to Pastor Paul Eneche's songs last week and I love them. The wordings are really deep.

I didn't use the lemon o. we harvested quite a few from our mini farm. They were so cute I decided to use them as props cheesy

. . . Pastor Paul Enenche songs. . . very very very deep. I listen to them everyday smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
chaarly:

I didn't use the lemon o. we harvested quite a few from our mini farm. They were so cute I decided to use them as props cheesy

. . . Pastor Paul Enenche songs. . . very very very deep. I listen to them everyday smiley

The lemon added to the color and glamour of the picture.

Life is just interesting. Never liked him a bit and all of a sudden, listening to Nara Ekele, the lyrics were just too great to joke with and now, I listen to him almost everyday.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:59pm On Aug 11, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Outdoor survival

You're enjoying nature.

Very beautiful pictures.
Did you hunt the meat?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:30pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nuttella:
Uziza and ukazi soup wink.
On point as usual.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:35pm On Aug 11, 2020
Akposy:
Thanks boss...I'm learning business small small cheesy

Hehehehe. Thanks

lol. Me that I'm slim. I weigh 74 though
Even with all this your foodie movement...Wetin deh happen na...cheesy

Are u into fitness stuffs?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
mariahAngel:
This was one angry bird. angry

Already grilled chicken I basted with pepper/onion sauce and regrilled in the oven. It set my senses on fire cry
"Try it next time..." It said

Ooooh!!!.... wetin u use transport the chicken to land of stomach?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kennykg(m): 3:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
Pls how can I learn how to cook? I'll be going to university next year and I don't know how to cook;how do I learn?
Watch videos on YouTube.
Always try not to over salt your meals so you can eat it even when it's not sweet.
You will be fine
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:48pm On Aug 11, 2020
Munzy14:

Ooooh!!!.... wetin u use transport the chicken to land of stomach?

Na Habib yoghurt.

You don taste am before?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:52pm On Aug 11, 2020
Munzy14:

On point as usual.
Imela wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
mariahAngel:

Na Habib yoghurt.
You don taste am before?
mba!...

Carlo rossi will do well with any hot spicy grill for me...Or any red wine..

Just the taste combo..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:56pm On Aug 11, 2020
Nuttella:
Imela wink
ooo!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:18pm On Aug 11, 2020
She's back!

Banana buns for everyone kiss

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:19pm On Aug 11, 2020
Munzy14:

mba!...

Carlo rossi will do well with any hot spicy grill for me...Or any red wine..

Just the taste combo..

Will it tone down the spiciness?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:38pm On Aug 11, 2020
Munzy14:

Even with all this your foodie movement...Wetin deh happen na...cheesy

Are u into fitness stuffs?
hehehehe. It doesn't show at all. The only thing I'm scared of is pot belly....I hate it with passion. So I avoid alcohol and carbonated drinks... I haven't tasted any since the year began. I'll be getting vodka soon (Jos cold is warming up).

I'm not into fitness stuff. I wish I am though

@heartlessbanker I offer online classes....come and learn at a fee!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:39pm On Aug 11, 2020
Mariangeles:
She's back!
Banana buns for everyone kiss
Welcome back!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 4:42pm On Aug 11, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Outdoor survival cool
While taking a walk in the forest, I saw this old bucket.
Just relax and see what I turn it to cheesy cheesy

Modified***

SECOND PHOTO
●I had to drill some holes in the Bucket.

THIRD AND LAST PHOTO
●Putting the bucket to use cheesy tongue

Village kitchen kiss

wink

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sweetlady4real(f): 4:49pm On Aug 11, 2020
Hello everyone, please join me for late lunch.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 5:23pm On Aug 11, 2020
GboyegaD:

The lemon added to the color and glamour of the picture.

Life is just interesting. Never liked him a bit and all of a sudden, listening to Nara Ekele, the lyrics were just too great to joke with and now, I listen to him almost everyday.

Wow. That's God for you smiley
why didnt you like him tho shocked

(1) (2) (3) ... (2337) (2338) (2339) (2340) (2341) (2342) (2343) ... (3479) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.