Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,464 members, 7,843,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2386) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5803913 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) ... (3486) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 11:18am On Sep 01, 2020
grin

post=93387810:

Photography is rated 10/10.
Food is rated 10/10.

For the snatching of people's girlfriends and wives,
We no know about dat one o!
Odikwa risky!
Ehn ehn.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 11:19am On Sep 01, 2020
I miss Cococandy and Dyt. cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 11:20am On Sep 01, 2020
This was delicious.

44 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 11:38am On Sep 01, 2020
Hathor5:
This was delicious.
it looks delicious
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 11:50am On Sep 01, 2020
Hathor5:

They haf want to use work to kee dia mummy
cry cry
I just get home, eat and sleep like a foooool
I do both online and in class and it's driving me insane

I want to have so much money without working this extra
cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:49pm On Sep 01, 2020
mariahAngel:

Sorry. Maybe you might have cavity.
Have the dentist take a look at it. It might need filling.
Life is too short to not enjoy food.

pls hw does dat filling work?cos me I have gone to do it last week although they said it temporary dat they would put anoda one after 2weeks. but uptill now d pain has not gone
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 2:12pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hathor5:
This was delicious.
Finally you posted what i can relate to kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hathor5:
I liked your picture until I saw a dirty dish in the second picture then I unliked.

grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hathor5:
This was delicious.

Awesomeness in a plate. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:50pm On Sep 01, 2020
francisgodstime:
pls hw does dat filling work?cos me I have gone to do it last week although they said it temporary dat they would put anoda one after 2weeks. but uptill now d pain has not gone

Maybe it needs to be removed...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:43pm On Sep 01, 2020
Munzy14:

Awesome!

For the fish, I think proximity matters... All in all, it's a win with protein value.
True

Sexyjigga:

I don't like bread but I don't mind having this with cheese and a glass of warm milk tongue
I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Do you take the cheese as spread?
...but who doesn't like bread? Why?

kinah:

Na Abeokuta o.

Except you visit cold room to share
Cheapest is 200
It is well. I don't know much about Abeokuta market...I didn't go to the market all through my stay in Abeokuta

Prestonn:

Beautiful... I'll have mine with fish sauce tongue
Thanks!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 4:03pm On Sep 01, 2020
Happy new month!
May all our efforts yield massive results this month.

Jollof (not party o) and attachments. Munched by 3 beings cheesy

48 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 4:48pm On Sep 01, 2020
Akposy:
Happy new month!
May all our efforts yield massive results this month.

Jollof (not party o) and attachments. Munched by 3 beings cheesy
tantalizing meal

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by milann: 4:51pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dyt:

They haf want to use work to kee dia mummy cry cry I just get home, eat and sleep like a foooool I do both online and in class and it's driving me insane
I want to have so much money without working this extra cry cry cry cry
more grace to your elbow
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 5:00pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hathor5:
This was delicious.
i believe you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 5:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

One of my best spaghetti recipe... The taste is out of this world.. Less time and small ingredients needed.

INGREDIENTS
●Extra virgin olive oil
●Garlic
●parsley
●Tomatoes
●Scampi
●White wine
●pepper Flakes

1.....In a saucepan heat up some olive oil...Add your chopped garlic.. immediately you start getting the fragrant, put in your chopped tomatoes.

2.....Put in some parsley without chop, Cook for one minute.

3.....Add your scampi or shrimp.Cook until pink after 2 minute take out the parsley from the pan.

4.....Add a cup of white wine and season with pepper flakes cook for one minute.

5.....Take out the scampi and add your cook spaghetti and toss to coat, adding reserved pasta water like half cup and continue tossing until the water become creamy. At this stage the spaghetti cooking process continues. Then taste for salt.

6.....Return your scampi back to the pot, add some chopped parsley
great job
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 5:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
GboyegaD:
Dinner:
Roasted Plantain with Efo Riro and Beef.
this is good
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:35pm On Sep 01, 2020
Liposure:
this is good

Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 5:41pm On Sep 01, 2020
Vegetable soup.

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 5:58pm On Sep 01, 2020
mariahAngel:

Awesomeness in a plate. kiss

kiss

mariahAngel:

grin

lipsrsealed grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Petyprincess:

Finally you posted what i can relate to kiss kiss

kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 5:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dyt:

They haf want to use work to kee dia mummy
cry cry
I just get home, eat and sleep like a foooool
I do both online and in class and it's driving me insane

I want to have so much money without working this extra
cry cry cry cry

Sorry dear. I hope it will get better soon. kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 6:09pm On Sep 01, 2020
milann:
more grace to your elbow
Hathor5:

Sorry dear. I hope it will get better soon. kiss kiss

Cok tesekuler
kiss kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 6:59pm On Sep 01, 2020
For EGOAT..

My first time of preparing jollof rice. I didn't get the party taste tho cry

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 7:07pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hathor5:
This was delicious.

My luv ur food looks as delicious as you. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Under16: 7:08pm On Sep 01, 2020
Geminita:
For EGOAT..

This is nice hun kiss

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Geminita: 7:18pm On Sep 01, 2020
Under16:

This is nice hun kiss

Awwn.. Thanks so much

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:32pm On Sep 01, 2020
Prestonn:

Thanks Brother... That dude can sprinkle salt on anything cheesy

Parsley is the english name, I do get mine sometimes in shoprite and also vegetable shops in major market.(mostly those people that sell fried rice ingredients)

Don't let the name Pepper Flakes confuse you, same thing as Crushed red chili pepper.. is called pepper flakes because of the texture and look.

You can use fresh shrimp.

First Photo..... Parsley

Second photo... pepper flakes also know as Crushed pepper

Okay thank you. I will search for parsley when next I go to shoprite

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:02pm On Sep 01, 2020
Hathor5:
hi smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 9:17pm On Sep 01, 2020
Prestonn:

Thanks.

Food photography is not all about focusing on the final stage which is the plating.

One can also use a picture to tell a story.. let people know what really happen before getting to that final stage..

I can't dish my meal and take it to another clean table and upload, pretending my table wasn't messy.

Only when you're into food styling or plating your main focus should be on the plate.. But for me, I did the cooking and also styled the food.. So not only the plate should show, my ingredients and other stuff for cooking should be among.

We all have different way of presenting food cooked in our kitchen to viewers.. Focusing on the plate only is not my thing.

I hope you understand.. Once again Thanks for the complement.

Ok no worries smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lalas247(f): 9:22pm On Sep 01, 2020
Dickeyrider:

Stay on your lane before i drag you
Aslong as it earns u cash grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 10:47pm On Sep 01, 2020
Geminita:
For EGOAT..

kind effort

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2383) (2384) (2385) (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) ... (3486) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: cococandy(f), Botragelad and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.