Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,327 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2393) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5738348 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 12:54pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dyt:

Your people showed me pepper
grin cheesy grin

You met the insensitive ones grin grin grin
There's a better place for you.
I mean what you really need is someone who cares
Someone who's gonna be there for you,
Someone with sensitivity
Someone like Ralph Tresvant Sexyjigga wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHQMy-iCKwU

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 12:57pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dyt:

Ayam omo eko
As in ijinle
kiss kiss
Nibo ni eko
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 1:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
BlueRayDick:
As a matter of personal policy, any day I have to attend a party I must first treat myself to a sumptuous meal of my choice first before I leave the house. E get why grin

So today happens to be one of those days.

My Breakie is here : Jollof rice + Egg.

I recall attending a wedding in 2008 with my mom. it was our neighbour who got married. as per neighbour things, my mom and I made the mistake of not eating before leaving the house. we went for church service on top.

At the reception, servers were serving food supervised by the sister to the groom. At a point, my mom was so hungry that she accosted the sister to the groom and told her she hadn't eaten. after plenty apologies,she served my mom.

as we were leaving the reception, we saw a cooler of soup and jollof that poured on the floor and we laughed so hard.

last last, eat before going for any occasion. E get why.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2020
Teespice:

I recall attending a wedding in 2008 with my mom. it was our neighbour who got married. as per neighbour things, my mom and I made the mistake of not eating before leaving the house. we went for church service on top.

At the reception, servers were serving food supervised by the sister to the groom. At a point, my mom was so hungry that she accosted the sister to the groom and told her she hadn't eaten. after plenty apologies,she served my mom.

as we were leaving the reception, we saw a cooler of soup and jollof that poured on the floor and we laughed so hard.

last last, eat before going for any occasion. E get why.

It's a norm in most Nigerian weddings.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ginagina1234(f): 2:48pm On Sep 05, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58HZHriBT_o

Please let me know what you think by commenting on the comments section. Thanks

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 2:49pm On Sep 05, 2020
The plaintain finally ripened. Thank you dear! @MariaAngeles

That boy that said i should throw it away better comman take 2 piece. tongue

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 2:53pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sexyjigga:
Any man from Ondo state that can't pound yam issa fake ass negro grin grin

Alexa please play me Nuthin' but a G Thang by Dr. Dre and Snoop dogg cool
cheesy cheesy

Ondo people and pounding....

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mariangeles:
Ugu eggs and dodo.
na egg u design like this... cheesy

oohh!!!.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:16pm On Sep 05, 2020
Munzy14:

na egg u design like this... cheesy

oohh!!!.

Na village style be dat na...akwa akwukwo nri
grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:17pm On Sep 05, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
The plaintain finally ripened. Thank you dear!

That boy that said i should throw it away better comman take 2 piece. tongue

YaaaY!!!
...and they look like the very sweet kind kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mariangeles:

Na village style be dat na...akwa akwukwo nri grin
Akwa akwukwo nri.... grin

Ndi village still deh do egg?... oha and foofoo got nothing on them.. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:31pm On Sep 05, 2020
Munzy14:

Akwa akwukwo nri.... grin

Ndi village still deh do egg?... oha and foofoo got nothing on them.. cheesy

Then what would they do with all those eggs from their poultry?
My mum that just got back from the village said they sell 5big eggs for #100
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:36pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mariangeles:

Then what would they do with all those eggs from their poultry?
My mum that just got back from the village said they sell 5big eggs for #100
5big eggs = 100naira...

Which village biko.......Business opportunity..cheesy

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:44pm On Sep 05, 2020
Munzy14:

5big eggs = 100naira...

Which village biko.......Business opportunity..cheesy
grin grin grin

Eggs na perishable na.

E go better make you sell am off quick before dem begin spoil
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:48pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mariangeles:

grin grin grin

Eggs na perishable na.

E go better make you sell am off quick before dem begin spoil

There are costs attached to its production na, especially now Buhari placed a ban on importation of maize since last month.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:52pm On Sep 05, 2020
Munzy14:

There are costs attached to its production na, especially now Buhari placed a ban on importation of maize since last month.

Nwanna, ike gwuru...

Borrow dat your popo wey plait wool meme grin I need am
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:55pm On Sep 05, 2020
Mariangeles:

Nwanna, ike gwuru...
Borrow dat your popo wey plait wool meme grin I need am
When u come to BB thread... grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 5:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
Sexyjigga:

You met the insensitive ones grin grin grin
There's a better place for you.
I mean what you really need is someone who cares
Someone who's gonna be there for you,
Someone with sensitivity
Someone like Ralph Tresvant Sexyjigga wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nHQMy-iCKwU

One of una traits but can lie
grin cheesy cheesy grin

Is your name by any chance Tunde or Gbenga
grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Co these names are known brostitutes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Nibo ni eko

Wo fimile
Eko is eko
Malominifun
undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 5:22pm On Sep 05, 2020
Dyt:

Wo fimile
Eko is eko
Malominifun
undecided undecided
undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 5:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
Prestonn:

Say it Princess and stop observing cheesy cheesy
The way you and hathor5 are peppering me with Spanish lol, i will start learning cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 5:27pm On Sep 05, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
You are doing very well

Thank you. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by UyaiIncomparabl(f): 6:14pm On Sep 05, 2020
Ekpang-Nkukwo. kiss

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:19pm On Sep 05, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Nibo ni eko

Stop disgracing yourself nicca,crumb of pussy you no go chop....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Sep 05, 2020
iamoyindamola:

undecided undecided

Pant you no go see,na wetin she dey clear you....olofo grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 6:23pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nikeballer:

Pant you no go see,na wetin she dey clear you....olofo grin
Iyalaya e olofo
Werey Omo ale
Everything is sex in your deluded chicken brain

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 6:24pm On Sep 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Ekpang-Nkukwo. kiss
you see why I have to marry you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:26pm On Sep 05, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Iyalaya e olofo
Werey Omo ale
Everything is sex in your deluded chicken brain

grin grin...e pain am

Come out straight next time,no dey use Yoruba parapo and where do you live in Lagos to dey scope milf grin,are you this dense and such a dunce undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 6:29pm On Sep 05, 2020
Nikeballer:

grin grin...e pain am

Come out straight next time,no dey use Yoruba parapo and where do you live in Lagos to dey scope milf grin,are you this dense and such a dunce undecided
Only sex starved slowpoke like you will be having this kind thought...Omo adanu
Werey say she's in lagos grin grin
Jokes on you nigger, you got your little attention now crawl back to your hole asswipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 05, 2020
iamoyindamola:

Only sex starved slowpoke like you will be having this kind thought...Omo adanu
Werey say she's in lagos grin grin
Jokes on you nigger, you got your little attention now crawl back to your hole asswipe

No be me give you this now,take your L and bounce nigga

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SirMichael1: 6:56pm On Sep 05, 2020
UyaiIncomparabl:
Ekpang-Nkukwo. kiss
Be like say na only one pot you get.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SirMichael1: 7:04pm On Sep 05, 2020
dingbang:
you see why I have to marry you
Why you no go marry her. Somebody that can manage very well? She even manages pots self. Come and see when human being will cook stew and soup in one pot seperated only by oil.

Person like that will manage your battery until they exhauts it after the last steamy round. Na village calabar girl afterall. grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (2390) (2391) (2392) (2393) (2394) (2395) (2396) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.