Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,363 members, 7,853,627 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 08:24 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2434) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5824309 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) ... (3489) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
So i made stir fry spaghetti with prawns and chopped beef for dinner.

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
Oh my tummy! It is as if i should eat this now now.
Akposy:
Jos fries and unfertilized chicken

*rolling my eyes* ��

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by deardevil(m): 9:11pm On Oct 06, 2020
geekybabe:
Todays yummy brekkie

Green smoothie with apple, cucumber, banana and Kiwifruit

Toppings : Almonds, hemp hearts, and dried fruits

This looks nice ...... I'll like to know about it That if u don't mind
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:18pm On Oct 06, 2020
Stir fried pasghetti

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:50pm On Oct 06, 2020
BlueRayDick:

U no dey ever disappoint Chef Akpos!

Oya lemme have the recipe for the fish. I used to really like shawa fish back then till people started saying it is too bony and said Titus is better. This Ur pishure suddenly make me crave it

Thanks boss
I used full shawa fish. Allow to defrost, wash and gut out those nyama nyama.
.Make some cuts (not too deep so it'd not break).
Pat the fish dry with a kitchen towel or paper towel.
Squeeze some lemon juice on the fish (not too much make e no affect the taste)
Rub in salt
Sprinkle and rub in your suya spice. Cover and allow to marinate (I didn't do this though, no time)
Place in a foil or March paper and bake till it is looking like barbequed fish grin

Hope you have suya spice? If no, I'll search for the recipe I used and share....I forgot to write it down

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:53pm On Oct 06, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Oh my tummy! It is as if i should eat this now now.
Lol...The fries were yummy! You should try it out

mariahAngel:
Well done chef Akposy.
Those your dishes look mouth watering as always. ❤❤❤
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:57pm On Oct 06, 2020
pocohantas:

So sorry Akposy. Which thread are you talking about? People are usually very fast with such deals. While you are making plans, someone paid first and planned later, lol. It isn’t about first to ask o, na who first PAY. No too vex, another will come up.
It's this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here

I understand. I just felt the guy didn't want to sell to me. He should have told me from the onset. I wanted stabilizer, refrigerator, microwave and window blind then. He said they were available (we were chatting on WhatsApp o)....send me account to pay immediately, he refused to send. I must make money for this life o make person no use me play like this again

I need to look for the pastor 600 years meme and quote the guy with it.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by marylandcakes: 10:23pm On Oct 06, 2020
This is how I make my own tomato sauce from my excess home grown tomatoes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fLN8ithadAM

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 10:45pm On Oct 06, 2020
Akposy:

It's this thread
https://www.nairaland.com/3589456/house-clearance-sales-come-here

I understand. I just felt the guy didn't want to sell to me. He should have told me from the onset. I wanted stabilizer, refrigerator, microwave and window blind then. He said they were available (we were chatting on WhatsApp o)....send me account to pay immediately, he refused to send. I must make money for this life o make person no use me play like this again

I need to look for the pastor 600 years meme and quote the guy with it.

I have never gone through that thread before, though I stumbled on it a few times. Sorry about that. I know lots of declutter pages, but they cater mainly to Lagos residents. I can imagine how annoying it is, been there. Better deals with come ehn? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:49am On Oct 07, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
So i made stir fry spaghetti with prawns and chopped beef for dinner.
I love kiss every fork full has some munchies tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 7:50am On Oct 07, 2020
mariahAngel:
Stir fried pasghetti
Una plan am? Pasta on the beat this day kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lincsnuel: 7:59am On Oct 07, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Jollof Rice....Cocina Africana.

@ Mami Cutiereborn, your favourite cheesy

The rice sweet nor be small tongue.. I allow the rice burn for the down to give that perfect party jollof taste cheesy cheesy

Food nor go kill person cheesy

Ooooh God!

I no just know wetin dey always carry me come back here. Everytime I visit here, I always feel very hungry. Even after eating food! angry

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 9:29am On Oct 07, 2020
cutiereborn:
I love kiss every fork full has some munchies tongue
Exactly what I like. one forkful and you are chewing meat or prawns.
#unrepentantfoodie

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 9:53am On Oct 07, 2020
This your meat looks spicy. I could almost taste it. yum! yum!
You peeped through my kitchen window last night to know what i was cooking. cheesy cheesy cheesy
mariahAngel:
Stir fried pasghetti

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 9:56am On Oct 07, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Back from market, thinking of what to cook.

Happy weekend Famiglia ❤

Chef, Isn't this paprika??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:35am On Oct 07, 2020
cutiereborn:

Una plan am? Pasta on the beat this day kiss
We probably did Nnem cheesy kiss

Amorprincesa24:
This your meat looks spicy. I could almost taste it. yum! yum!
You peeped through my kitchen window last night to know what i was cooking. cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hahahahahahaha cheesy
Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
doscar:

Chef, Isn't this paprika??

No.. Chili Pepper
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:37pm On Oct 07, 2020
lincsnuel:

Ooooh God!

I no just know wetin dey always carry me come back here. Everytime I visit here, I always feel very hungry. Even after eating food! angry

Very sorry for that cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:38pm On Oct 07, 2020
Munzy14:

awesome!

Thanks Boss.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:46pm On Oct 07, 2020
Akposy:
Hello Foodies/Chefs et Cooks!
I miss this thread like kilode....lovely dishes everywhere cheesy. Lemme start posting my numerous dishes here.

Here's my Spicy Suya Fish (sawa fish) and Noodles. I made the suya spice myself...

Prestonn....What's the meaning of all this na...you wan blind person pikin with premium pics. All the pics you posted up there are motivating, seductive and yummy! I love that Jollof rice and marble cake! My birthday is on the 30th o....send me a marble cake please....I need the recipe too

cheesy cheesy Thank you my Brother and Happy Birthday in advance.

Your Fish look delicious and inviting tongue

I'll try and translate to English first before i upload my cake recipe.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 1:02pm On Oct 07, 2020
Potato and yam pottage wink

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:12pm On Oct 07, 2020
Brekie was my special MultiGrain Cereal and it goes for 400g-500,800g-1k and 2kg-1800

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2020
Row row row the boat gently down your throat.....

43 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MsBella: 2:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Eba and vegetable soup with some garden egg in it.

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:53pm On Oct 07, 2020
Lunch was my special Maize and Rice Flour with Vegetable soup. 800g-750 and 2kg is 2k

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 3:14pm On Oct 07, 2020
shoyemiayodeji:
Row row row the boat gently down your throat.....
a beautiful boat
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:32pm On Oct 07, 2020
Breakfast:
Garlic bagel toast. Made from bagel topped with butter, garlic, parsley, grated parmesan cheese, and ham.

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by africaflozy(f): 3:43pm On Oct 07, 2020
Legitdimple:
Oh my love for this Nsukka delicacy..

A mixture of ugwu leaf,saint leaf,curry leaf,water leaf and egusi. The taste is on another level and yes the palm oil was actually bleached.

I do love to try this but I can't bleach palmoil. Looks yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CocaineLord(m): 4:47pm On Oct 07, 2020
KFC crispy fried chicken

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:48pm On Oct 07, 2020
Preciouschinwe:
a beautiful boat

Thank you ☺️
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2020
shoyemiayodeji:

Thank you ☺️
you're welcome
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:24pm On Oct 07, 2020

21 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2431) (2432) (2433) (2434) (2435) (2436) (2437) ... (3489) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: shaybebaby(f), royalwax2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.