Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,443 members, 7,819,641 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2475) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759564 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Teespice(f): 2:32pm On Nov 06, 2020
Legitdimple:
Yeah,I'm fine thank you.
Oya join me let's enjoy this parfait made just for you.
Mehn...thanks so much.
I appreciate.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
Akeem79:

Cakes are combination of Happiness and Bitterness , facts ......

在老太太肉店 grin
有排毒 shocked

Bitterness how?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lagusboyyy(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
angeltolly:

for the long day ahead smiley
This got me grinning here...
With this quantity The eba am seeing in that picture is just snippet to me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CocaineLord(m): 3:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
My side chick sent me this for lunch cool

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 3:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:
Just eggs.

I am coming to your house right away
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 3:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

Wow! Nice!
Cakes are a symbol of happiness.
Thank you Mariah...thank you.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 3:40pm On Nov 06, 2020
Queenbeee:

Looks yummy
It is yummy truly.
Thanks ma'am.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:21pm On Nov 06, 2020
AgbenuAnna:

I am coming to your house right away

You're welcome.

What would you want with it? Bread or plantains? cheesy

HelenBee:

Thank you Mariah...thank you.

You're welcome.. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by angeltolly(f): 4:42pm On Nov 06, 2020
lagusboyyy:
This got me grinning here...

With this quantity The eba am seeing in that picture is just snippet to me.

shocked shocked Easy o, don't forget eba is heavy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 5:58pm On Nov 06, 2020
Looks so good tongue

HelenBee:
Just finished icing this.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 6:36pm On Nov 06, 2020
nwaezeemmanuel:
Looks so good tongue
Awww, thank you sir.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nwaezeemmanuel(m): 6:38pm On Nov 06, 2020
You're welcome

HelenBee:
Awww, thank you sir.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:05pm On Nov 06, 2020
africaflozy:
Good morning my people grin
Potato porridge with scent leaves and vegetables soup (green and water leaf) mixed with smoked fish...
very nice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:07pm On Nov 06, 2020
BlueRayDick:
Lagos wahala be like bicycle. cry

Having grown tired of eating out all through the week, I had to wake as early as possible to prepare this before setting out; Rice + ẹ̀fọ́ riro + smoked catfish
very nice

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:09pm On Nov 06, 2020
angeltolly:
Eba and vegetables
lovely dish

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:10pm On Nov 06, 2020
angeltolly:
Eba and vegetables
lovely dish

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:14pm On Nov 06, 2020
Legitdimple:
Yeah,I'm fine thank you.
Oya join me let's enjoy this parfait made just for you.
very nice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AgbenuAnna(f): 8:34pm On Nov 06, 2020
mariahAngel:

You're welcome.

What would you want with it? Bread or plantains? cheesy

You're welcome.. smiley
Plantain

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:43pm On Nov 06, 2020
HelenBee:
very nice

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 8:46pm On Nov 06, 2020
geekybabe:
Breakfast eggs with a twist. Egg muffins with cucumber serving. 1egg, ball peppers, some chilli for heat, and onions. Oven baked and done in 10 minutes. The best part, no oil!
very nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:52pm On Nov 06, 2020
AgbenuAnna:

Plantain

No problem.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by janejive(f): 11:41pm On Nov 06, 2020
HelenBee:

Wow this looks so good

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chicobaddest(m): 11:54pm On Nov 06, 2020
angeltolly:
Eba and vegetables

The vegetable looks over cooked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by simplepee(f): 7:51am On Nov 07, 2020
Stew.......

Poco comman lick stew and FEM.

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2020
simplepee:
Stew.......

Everywhere stew! kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 9:01am On Nov 07, 2020
NoToPile:
Please the cocoyam for oha soup is it the normal cocoyam we fry/ cook and eat or those small small ones (I think I hearwd they are different) sold by the Igbo women in the markwt

Pocohantas
Everybody make una help me oo

Hello bae, I can see Maria has answered you well. Sorry, I was offline. How did the soup go?

simplepee:
Stew.......

Lol. Very rich stew, but my problem pass stew now. I am craving afang with jumbo snails and shaki. I think I will just order. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ehinome4hushM(f): 9:03am On Nov 07, 2020
we deal in fresh meat like cow, goat, rams and Chicken for your soups and stews. chat or WhatsApp 08037571569

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by redgem(f): 9:41am On Nov 07, 2020
Beremx:
My people oya rush to Instagram on this page and buy your cook wares oh!! Hurry while stocks last. cheesy

cococandy, nne kedu?

Do you still have stocks available? Browsed through your page and you have not updated your page for 2 days now
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by simplepee(f): 11:42am On Nov 07, 2020
mariahAngel:

Everywhere stew! kiss
grin grin Abi na

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by simplepee(f): 11:46am On Nov 07, 2020
pocohantas:

Lol. Very rich stew, but my problem pass stew now. I am craving afang with jumbo snails and shaki. I think I will just order. cheesy

You are not craving small thing rara shocked shocked.

Share when it arrives, some of us will lick our phone cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 12:16pm On Nov 07, 2020
Wow this is good
simplepee:
Stew.......

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amorprincesa24: 12:23pm On Nov 07, 2020
Hello my food family.

Please kindly follow on Instagram and patronise my sister. She sells: Designer's Perfumes, Sneakers, Men clothings, Glasses, Sexy Lingeries, Leather belts, Handbags and other fashion accessories.
Quality and Affordable too!

https://www.instagram.com/michelle.stores/

Thank you

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2472) (2473) (2474) (2475) (2476) (2477) (2478) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: legennd2 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.