Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,604 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2512) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5753953 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 1:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
Mariangeles:

The way you left your pot of rice covered ehn...it is as though you don't want to share grin
lol, at your observation

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:23pm On Dec 14, 2020
breadplanets:
The guy is crazy���

Funny! grin

He took it personal on dodo's behalf cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:25pm On Dec 14, 2020
Preciouschinwe:
lol, at your observation

It was kinda disturbing that I couldn't peep into the rice embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 3:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

It was kinda disturbing that I couldn't peep into the rice embarassed
cheesy I know right

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
something light

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by misskenny(f): 4:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Liposure:
great job

Thank you smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2020

36 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by misskenny(f): 6:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
cococandy:
Food

Mouth watering tongue tongue

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by misskenny(f): 7:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
sheycrown:
Fresh, soft, pillowy yummy Doughnuts.... Happpy Sunday ❣️

Beautiful kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
mariahAngel:

Maybe knowing the health benefits would motivate you cheesy
https://www.healthline.com/health/food-nutrition/lemongrass-tea#use
When we were growing up, if you have stuffy nose,malaria, Mother will boil this stuff, get big towel and tell you to bend your head into the pot and they will steam you.
The sickness go run leave your body cheesy

Thank you kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Season Greetings everyone kiss

Breakfast ❤
I love this picture. Akposy come back.
Love your pictures too.

How do you guys do this?
Who will buy better phone for me lipsrsealed
Seems like this my phone is outdated.
Don't even know which phone has good camera.

Angelicbeing, I need phone pls.
Christmas gift kiss kiss kiss cheesy

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Koko0: 12:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Season Greetings everyone kiss

Breakfast ❤
Welcome back!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:21am On Dec 15, 2020
spiru algae
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:04am On Dec 15, 2020
Kiddo’s meal

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 6:28am On Dec 15, 2020
mariga:
Dinner!

How did you make this?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:12am On Dec 15, 2020
Koko0:
Welcome back!

Thanks smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 7:13am On Dec 15, 2020
descarado:

I love this picture.

Muchas Gracias smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:27am On Dec 15, 2020
descarado:

When we were growing up, if you have stuff nose,malaria, Motherwell boil this stuff, get big towel and tell you to bend your head into the pot and they will steam you.

Thank you kiss

You're welcome dear. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 7:35am On Dec 15, 2020
descarado:

I love this picture. Akposy come back.
Love your pictures too.

How do you guys do this?
Who will buy better phone for me lipsrsealed
Seems like this my phone is outdated.
Don't even know which phone has good camera.

Angelicbeing, I need phone pls.
Christmas gift kiss kiss kiss cheesy
Ok, let me come down first from Mount Everest where I have been hiding for months from all the global pandemic, here on Mount Everest, l have no access to anything like bank, credit cards and money transfers, once I get proper clearance, l will tell tell the Nepalese mountain tour guide to bring me down from the Mountain and once I am down, l will contact you offline to get your request granted, seasons greetings from Mount Everest wink

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2020
descarado:

When we were growing up, if you have stuff nose,malaria, Motherwell boil this stuff, get big towel and tell you to bend your head into the pot and they will steam you.

Thank you kiss
You just described what my dad did to me in the Northern part of Nigeria decades ago when I was still a pupil at Army Staff school Zaria, I had fever, my dad got lemon grass, guava leaves, dogonyaro and some other leaves l can't recall them now, he boiled them, and did exactly what you described above and the fever left me immediately and I returned back to school, chai, you just brought back my past memories at Army Staff school and NMS Zaria to me shocked

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mood11: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Breakfast cheesy

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Beremx(f): 11:25am On Dec 15, 2020
My dear foodies family. How una dey? Sorry for derailing a little

I have Russell Hobbs deep fryer for sale. Very neat and works perfectly.
Asking price is 17k cheesy

Please visit my page on Instagram for your quality and durable cook wares. smiley

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Beremx(f): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2020
Tokunbo Ambiano air fryer for sale. Used for cooking and baking
The paint on the metal ware inside is faded. You can paint it if you want.

Asking price is 17k c cheesy

WhatsApp me on 08033688904 if interested

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Beremx:
Tokunbo Ambiano air fryer for sale. Used for cooking.
The paint on the metal ware inside is faded. You can paint it if you want.

Asking price is 17k c cheesy

WhatsApp me on 08033688904 if interested
Throw this away shocked shocked
Seriously?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
kinah:

How did you make this?

I'm not the one that prepared it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ceeceeuwa: 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
sheycrown:
Fresh, soft, pillowy yummy Doughnuts.... Happy Sunday ❣️
Recipe please!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 8:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
cococandy:
Kiddo’s meal

She eats broccoli?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by budaatum: 8:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Not exactly cooking, but figured your mouths would water all the same.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:22pm On Dec 15, 2020

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hathor5:

She eats broccoli?
now she does cheesy but still picky
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 10:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
mariga:
Dinner!
absolutely ravishing

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2509) (2510) (2511) (2512) (2513) (2514) (2515) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Cetona(f), Daryl123 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.