Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:22 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767837 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 12:13pm On Dec 22, 2020
Homemade sugar doughnuts...

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 12:49pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hathor5:

This looks just perfect.
What kind of fish is it?

Honestly I don’t even know the kind of fish it is. But I bought at a Chinese restaurant and the attendant encouraged me to try it and trust me it was delicious.... tongue It was seasoned in garlic kinda soup
sod09:

What fish is this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 12:52pm On Dec 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:

Honestly I don’t even know the kind of fish it is. But I bought at a Chinese restaurant and the attendant encouraged me to try it and trust me it was delicious.... tongue It was seasoned in garlic kinda soup

I am sure it was very delicious. Good job! smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
We're yet to feel harmattan to get us into the Christmas mood

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sod09(m): 1:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
BlueRayDick:

mamiwater fish lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:28pm On Dec 22, 2020
Akeem79:
Only Chinese will understand angry
It takes a very patience and meticulous person to do this.
Kudos

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 4:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
Prestonn:

"You see I learnt from the best o (the best)
Italians, sho get o
Mo bad o". cheesy cheesy

I still have 1 million Euros kept for the proposed international restaurant called Prestonn/ European / Africanna / Middle Eastern / Carribean cuisine, meals from the restaurant shall be delivered by British airways to different parts of the world

We shall have restaurant location in Paris, Newyork, Abuja, Milan, Brussels, Cologne, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Hongkong etc think about it and let's get it started from February 2021

We shall involve some good people on this forum to be Part of the global restaurant business as joint share-holders, descarado my good friend shall be in charge of the branch business in Australia and Newzealand wink

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 4:33pm On Dec 22, 2020
mariahAngel:
We're yet to feel harmattan to get us into the Christmas mood

Don't worry January is just around the corner, massive harmattan grin

Nice meal though!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AngelicBeing: 4:36pm On Dec 22, 2020
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Pasta and Lobster

INGREDIENTS

●Extra virgin olive oil
●Garlic
●Parsley
●Tomatoes
●White wine
●Sea salt
●Pepper

Season Greetings kiss
Brilliant wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 22, 2020
--

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:44pm On Dec 22, 2020
Yes yes
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Pasta and Lobster

INGREDIENTS

●Extra virgin olive oil
●Garlic
●Parsley
●Tomatoes
●White wine
●Sea salt
●Pepper

Season Greetings kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:26pm On Dec 22, 2020
IVORY2009:

Don't worry January is just around the corner, massive harmattan grin

Nice meal though!

I can't wait...the heat is killing!

Thanks. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:17pm On Dec 22, 2020
Not only Chinese. cheesy My filling is different though.

Akeem79:
Only Chinese will understand angry

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 6:30pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hathor5:

Is this mini version of meat pie?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 6:38pm On Dec 22, 2020
Petyprincess:

Is this mini version of meat pie?

No, these are cooked and not baked and there is no meat inside. I have two different fillings. The first filling is made with potatoes and white cheese and the other one with pickled cabbage and mushrooms. A friend of mine taught me how to make those. I tried them for the first time a few years back when I spent the second day of Christmas with their family.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 6:47pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hathor5:

No, these are cooked and not baked and there is no meat inside. I have two different fillings. The first filling is made with potatoes and white cheese and the other one with pickled cabbage and mushrooms. A friend of mine taught me how to make those. I tried them for the first time a few years back when I spent the second day of Christmas with their family.
Wow!! Thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aghaibiam(f): 6:55pm On Dec 22, 2020
Egusi for the win.Going down with soft eba.

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sambroskyle1(m): 7:46pm On Dec 22, 2020
Do you love fruits and feel like taking it everyday? Fruits and vegetables essential for the body and contribute to the healthy living of humans. Fruts and veggie are needed in our daily deit to have a complete diet.
To stay healthy and fit, we need to comsume alot of healthy fruits and fresh vegetables. But due to how vegetables and fruits get spoilt easily, it now becoming difficult to get alot of it at ya reach. The goodnews is that, you can now convert your fresh vegetables and healthy fruit into a tasty juice with the help of a juicer. Thus saving you time and money.
Here are some of the best juicer machine you can buy for you to easily convert your fruits into a delicious juice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by homesteady(m): 9:59pm On Dec 22, 2020
Hello, please does anyone here have any simplified recipe on how to make milk cake?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:31pm On Dec 22, 2020
homesteady:
Hello, please does anyone here have any simplified recipe on how to make milk cake?

Make simple vanilla milk cake.

200grams sugar
250grams butter/margarine
250grams flour
2 large eggs
2 teaspoon baking powder
100ml full cream milk
1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla flavour
1 teaspoon salt (if you're using unsalted butter. But if you're using those salted margarine, leave out the salt)

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 11:40pm On Dec 22, 2020
J0hnTrevolt:
Local girl

Do you know the name of the food I posted?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:47am On Dec 23, 2020
I always buy mine pre-made. Chicken is my favorite filling.
Hathor5:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 3:30am On Dec 23, 2020
Hathor5:

Lol
What you have there is meat pie not jiaozi grin

The difference is clear

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:33am On Dec 23, 2020
cococandy:
Yes yes

cheesy Thanks Mami

AngelicBeing:
Brilliant wink

Thanks Angel.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 4:48am On Dec 23, 2020
AngelicBeing:

I still have 1 million Euros kept for the proposed international restaurant called Prestonn/ European / Africanna / Middle Eastern / Carribean cuisine, meals from the restaurant shall be delivered by British airways to different parts of the world

We shall have restaurant location in Paris, Newyork, Abuja, Milan, Brussels, Cologne, Australia, Canada, Mexico, Hongkong etc think about it and let's get it started from February 2021

We shall involve some good people on this forum to be Part of the global restaurant business as joint share-holders, descarad my good friend shall be in charge of the branch business in Australia and Newzealand wink

Thanks verymuch Angel, you always come through cheesy

Please just send me small amount from the money to buy PS5 and Turkey for this Christmas. Thanks.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:52am On Dec 23, 2020

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 5:44am On Dec 23, 2020
Akeem79:

Lol

The difference is clear

I see the difference and similarity.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hathor5(f): 5:45am On Dec 23, 2020
cococandy:
I always buy mine pre-made. Chicken is my favorite filling.

Maybe I should buy them too. I spent so much time making them. smiley But you know the pride that comes with a challenged completed. wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:16am On Dec 23, 2020
Akeem79:

Lol

The difference is clear
Dumpling fillings can be anything.
Also you can shape it as you want.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:55am On Dec 23, 2020
Hathor5:

Maybe I should buy them too. I spent so much time making them. smiley But you know the pride that comes with a challenged completed. wink
oh well cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Missyajoke(f): 11:03am On Dec 23, 2020
Christmas Promo!!! Christmas Promo!!!

Learn how to bake cakes like money cake, orange cake, lemon cake,Chocolate Cake, Mirror Cake, Marble Cake, Zebra Cake, Plain Cake, smoothies and milkshakes for #1000. Its negotiable.
There will be step by step pictures, Audio, PDF and Videos. For more information on the class contact 09152507621 or 08061555129

3 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2518) (2519) (2520) (2521) (2522) (2523) (2524) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.