Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,405 members, 7,861,141 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 02:59 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2532) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5840113 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 1:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mynd44:
Lunch
Yummy...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
A Nigerian kind of breakfast.

49 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mynd44: 1:57pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Yummy...
Join me
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 2:13pm On Dec 30, 2020
Mynd44:

Join me
I'm on a diet grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by naylor(f): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2020
mariahAngel:
Truly is, then with a dash of liquid bournvita and milk here and there chai,,,, bliss.
Thumbs up.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamyemiakins(m): 3:36pm On Dec 30, 2020
post=97527632:
This is what is called HEAD OF STATE!! The battle is worth every spoonful! cheesy
Meanwhile, Something loading @[b][/b], Oh la la.... (To be continue.....) Petyprincess, are you ready? wink
Orisirisi something
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Explorers(m): 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2020
Ouchbabe:
Sorry I came late. Made this on 25th and na from this tray me, hubby and children download the rice grin

To enjoy this in the tray, forget spoons and use your hands.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Explorers(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2020

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Dec 30, 2020
Explorers:
na egg be dat?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:50pm On Dec 30, 2020
naylor:

Truly is, then with a dash of liquid bournvita and milk here and there chai,,,, bliss.
Thumbs up.

Thanks. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2020
mariahAngel:
perfect

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 4:07pm On Dec 30, 2020
Explorers:
kudos

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ouchbabe(f): 4:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
Explorers:

To enjoy this in the tragy, forget spoons and use your hands.
Abi oo. Maybe next time grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Explorers(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2020
Heartlessbanker:
na egg be dat?

Yes na, i no fry am well abi?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2020
Amorprincesa24:
Delicious
thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:30pm On Dec 30, 2020
Liposure:
perfect

Thanks. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 5:54pm On Dec 30, 2020
mariahAngel:
Ahn ahn, I've never seen a more pristine looking Ogi. Layered like silk

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2020
ibkayee:

Omo iya miiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin

Bawo ni? O ti pe ju grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 6:02pm On Dec 30, 2020
descarado:

How did u prepare your abacha?
Looks good.

INGREDIENTS
Abacha(I bought 5 for 50n each used 3)
Ukpaka
Cameroon pepper
Garden egg leaf
Garden egg
Crayfish
Potash
Seasoning cubes
Palm oil
Onions
Kpomo(cow skin)***optional
Sardine fish(you can use any fish of your choice )
Fresh pepper/African nutmeg
Salt to taste

PROCEDURE
1. In a bowl of hot water pour the abacha,cover and allow to stay for 10 minutes or more depending on how crunchy you want it. Then pour in a coriander.

2. Chop your garden egg leaf,onions,garden egg and set aside.

3.Put the potash in a small plate and add little warm water to it so it can melt.

4. Pour little quantity of oil in a dry pot then add the potash,stir until it dissolves into a yellowish thick paste.

5. Add the chopped leaf,garden egg,onions,Cameroon pepper,ukpaka,crayfish,abacha,African nutmeg,seasoning cube and a pinch of salt. Just stir thoroughly until you get the desired taste.

6. For the fish and cow skin. Boil the cow skin a little and wash properly,season the fish and fry set aside. Pound the fresh pepper or blend and simply make peppered cow skin and fish. Voila...

NB..I kept some of the garden egg,onions,leaf for the dressing. Make sure you wash the abacha,leaf and ukpaka thoroughly to avoid sand.
Sorry I’m not Igbo so some spellings of the ingredients may not be correct, feel free to asks questions where you need more clarifications.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2020
Dinner came early...

Coconut rice in all its glory.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

Omo iya miiiiiiiiiiiiiiii grin

Bawo ni? O ti pe ju grin
I'm well my dear kiss

Yes o, o to ojo meta kan, se alafia ni grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2020
ibkayee:

I'm well my dear kiss

Yes o, o to ojo meta kan, se alafia ni grin

Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Alafia la wa. kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GOTVee: 6:21pm On Dec 30, 2020
ibkayee:

undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahahahaha grin

Alafia la wa. kiss
grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
GOTVee:

undecided
Even though I'm a born again christian, seasons greetings

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Legitdimple(f): 6:42pm On Dec 30, 2020
mariahAngel:
I want especially the pap wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 7:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
mariahAngel:
wow beautiful

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:27pm On Dec 30, 2020
Legitdimple:
I want especially the pap wink
Have it. cheesy

Preciouschinwe:
wow beautiful

Thank you. smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pocohantas(f): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2020
mariahAngel:

Made something similar. How this combo dey take sweet una? cheesy

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Octopusssy(f): 7:56pm On Dec 30, 2020
mariahAngel:
Remove the plantain and make it beans or akara. That is the real Nigerian breakfast grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nazgul: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2020
Legitdimple:
you are always welcome,meanwhile you can have this with me.
Don't you think 3 whole eggs is too much? I mean considering the amount of calories they carry...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Made something similar. How this combo dey take sweet una? cheesy

E dey sweet die!

Na my favourite pap combination be that.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) (2534) (2535) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: LadeeE and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.