Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2575) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5738727 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:19am On Feb 05, 2021
maureensylvia:

Thank so much

Glad you find something useful.

Thanks.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:24am On Feb 05, 2021
Village kitchen

Meat pie and Freshly squeezed oranges juice.

Feliz fin de semana a todos ❤

38 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 7:43am On Feb 05, 2021
▶▶ Craving kayan ciki ( orishirishi )
pepper soup this weekend, so, off
to the abbatoir for fresh, clean, healthy
choice parts .. ✅✔✨✨

cool coolcool cool

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 8:25am On Feb 05, 2021
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Meat pie and Freshly squeezed oranges juice.

Feliz fin de semana a todos ❤
my favorite snack

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aalangel(f): 8:59am On Feb 05, 2021
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

How I make my tomato puree in Nigeria, I hardly buy from shops.

Tomato puree

Step 1.. Rinse the tomatoes under cool water

Step 2.. chop the tomatoes

Step 3.. Transfer to a pot and cook the tomatoes over medium high heat until they’ve released some of their juices and are tender, about 11  minutes.

Step 4.. Remove the pot of tomatoes from the heat and drain (separate the water they released) Allow the tomatoes to cool for like 5 minutes and  transfer to a blender and process until smooth.

Step 5..Transfer the pureed tomatoes into  zip-top bags or bottles and put in your Basil leaf(optional)and cover, place in the refrigerator, ready to use any time.

☆ For bbq (Chicken or Fish), add Rosemary inside the bottle not Basil.

Very nice.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by PAPAFEELERS: 9:11am On Feb 05, 2021
Foodies in the house please what juicer can you recommend that is durable(strong) and can be got in Nigeria. if you have a price indicator please also share with the model of the Juicer. i want to utilize the juicer to make juices.
Many thanks all

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
Preciouschinwe:
my favorite snack

Nice to know, fish roll is my favourite wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:48pm On Feb 05, 2021
aalangel:

Very nice.

Thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 1:52pm On Feb 05, 2021
adecz:

▶▶ Craving kayan ciki ( orishirishi )
pepper soup this weekend, so, off
to the abbatoir for fresh, clean, healthy
choice parts .. ✅✔✨✨

cool coolcool cool

This environment reminds me of one village in Nasarawa state, close to kokona local govt. ❤

Especially that tree spot cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 2:45pm On Feb 05, 2021
Babadee1900:
Dinner
*twirls* yum

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 2:54pm On Feb 05, 2021
ibkayee:

*twirls* yum
grin cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2021
ibkayee:

*twirls* yum

Keep still gurl! angry
Don't embarrass me!

Babadee1900:
grin cool

Forgive our manners.... she's not usually like that cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 3:31pm On Feb 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

Keep still gurl! angry
Don't embarrass me!

Forgive our manners.... she's not usually like that cheesy
Hahaha! Don’t mind her babadee1900, you like my twirling abi? tongue grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 3:34pm On Feb 05, 2021
Prestonn:

Nice to know, fish roll is my favourite wink
smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Meyshia: 4:20pm On Feb 05, 2021
Having followed this thread for a while, I'm impressed and spurred to do same.

I appreciate the effort of those that kept this thread alive and teach us alot of things.

In no particular order:
@pocohantas
@Prestonn (thanks for the great pictures)
@petyprincess
@mariahAngel
@cococandy
@akeem and many more I can't remember.

I'm no chef but I love it when I cook and people enjoy it.

Henceforth, I'll take more pictures of food and bakes I prepare.

Below is a picture of Egusi soup and pounded yam made with blender.

What ya say?

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2021
ibkayee:

Hahaha! Don’t mind her babadee1900, you like my twirling abi? tongue grin
lmao, twirling is allowed. cool

MariahAngel what did you cook today? sad
I’m hungry.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
Meyshia:

I appreciate the effort of those that kept this thread alive and teach us alot of things.

In no particular order:
@poco.hantas
@Pre.stonn (thanks for the great pictures)
@petyp.rincess
@mariahAngel
@cococ.andy
@ake.em and many more I can't remember.

What ya say?

Welcome aboard dear.

Nice presentation. ✨✨✨✨✨

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 4:56pm On Feb 05, 2021
Babadee1900:
lmao, twirling is allowed. cool

MariahAngel what did you cook today? sad
I’m hungry.

I'm fasting grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 5:24pm On Feb 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

I'm fasting grin

Shame lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:10pm On Feb 05, 2021
Peanut soup

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Meyshia: 7:18pm On Feb 05, 2021
mariahAngel:

Welcome aboard dear.

Nice presentation. ✨✨✨✨✨

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by milann: 7:36pm On Feb 05, 2021
fanedrive:
Hmmm
wonderful
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by milann: 7:40pm On Feb 05, 2021
Meyshia:

In no particular order:
@pocohantas
@Prestonn (thanks for the great pictures)
@petyprincess
@mariahAngel
@cococandy
@akeem and many more I can't remember.

What ya say?
ose baddest!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by milann: 7:55pm On Feb 05, 2021
cococandy:
Peanut soup
life is good

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ahmeera(f): 9:42pm On Feb 05, 2021
Lunch days back

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 10:02pm On Feb 05, 2021
Dinner...

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by petux(m): 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Babadee1900:
Dinner...
You really had to put your gamepad in the picture.. grin
Food look very nice..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Axmondthuglife: 10:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
Babadee1900:
Dinner...
Aswear that your food i no even reason am..

If i mistakenly catch you for pes ehn... I go disfigure you cheesycheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Axmondthuglife: 10:26pm On Feb 05, 2021
cococandy:
Peanut soup
Babe... Just adopt me na... Na only swallow i dey chop cry cry cry
Biko nu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chicoMX(m): 11:11pm On Feb 05, 2021
grin indomie

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 11:43pm On Feb 05, 2021
Axmondthuglife:

Aswear that your food i no even reason am..

If i mistakenly catch you for pes ehn... I go disfigure you cheesycheesy
grin
Take it easy on me. I go use computer assist tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SenseBoy(m): 11:47pm On Feb 05, 2021
Babadee1900:
Dinner...
You sure you go sleep after you chop so... with that pad wey I dey see so

(1) (2) (3) ... (2572) (2573) (2574) (2575) (2576) (2577) (2578) ... (3477) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.