Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,616 members, 7,813,025 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2614) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5740578 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 4:29pm On Apr 06, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

I can imagine. We just switched to Teams too. I sabi use am so na me everybody dey come for tips and guidance. In person interactions are the best honestly especially you who manages people. You will at some point need to see them to make a proper assessment

Exactly. And the thing de sketchy as phuck. Last week, one guy leave e camera on forget say e babe dey background naked. I nearly laugh die.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 4:47pm On Apr 06, 2021
banmee:

Exactly. And the thing de sketchy as phuck. Last week, one guy leave e camera on forget say e babe dey background naked. I nearly laugh die.

ROTFLMFAO. See wahala. People need to learn to use that change background feature. It spares one all that.

Reminds me of one incident in my former place of work. The guy suppose give presentation. Apparently he was watching pron with the lappie. His colleague while looking for the presentation now clicked on recent file by mistake. O boy na so managers begin see things

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 4:52pm On Apr 06, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

ROTFLMFAO. See wahala. People need to learn to use that change background feature. It spares one all that.

Reminds me of one incident in my former place of work. The guy suppose give presentation. Apparently he was watching pron with the lappie. His colleague while looking for the presentation now clicked on recent file by mistake. O boy na so managers begin see things

Loooooooool. I go just resign walahi

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 5:03pm On Apr 06, 2021
banmee:

Loooooooool. I go just resign walahi
Hehehehe. Make I no derail this thread.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iceylyn(f): 9:08pm On Apr 06, 2021
mariahAngel:

Of course, you're welcome.

Nice looking meals you posted.

Thanks a lot sis.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2021
banmee:
Jaqenhghar, I no go ever buy bread again. Ever. Do you know how easy this thing is to make? Milk bread. Enjoy.

Excellent. Well done

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2021
cococandy:

Excellent. Well done

See as I de dance palongo because of your approval. It's my 1st time too. No more bakery for me lai lai.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:13pm On Apr 06, 2021
banmee:

See as I de dance palongo because of your approval. It's my 1st time too. No more bakery for me lai lai.

First time? Teach me your ways

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2021
cococandy:

First time? Teach me your ways

Seriously? Oh I get it now. Your being funny. Jedi master, the force is already strong with you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaqenhghar: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2021
banmee:

I remember as kids my mum tried to make bread. The result was as hard as rock. After all the wahala and the toiling kneading and shít. She stuck to making cakes. That experience convinced me to never try making that stuff.... or any baking for that matter.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2021
Jaqenhghar:

I remember as kids my mum tried to make bread. The result was as hard as rock. After all the wahala and the toiling kneading and shít. She stuck to making cakes. That experience convinced me to never try making that stuff.... or any baking for that matter.

Lol. Glad I didn't see your post before making it else I would have been discouraged. The trick is letting the yeast do it's work and the kneading. I kneaded at intervals then let it rise for 60 minutes. It was worth it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingxsamz(m): 11:46pm On Apr 06, 2021
I know it's late.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:42am On Apr 07, 2021
Banmee go add to watchlist “Without Remorse” on Amazon Prime TV if you haven’t wink

30th
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by holycowonline: 6:49am On Apr 07, 2021
Checkout Indian Takeaway Menu of Holy Cow and Place Your Order from the List of Indian Cuisine Menu and Get the Food Delivered to Your Door Step.
Click Here to See Takeaway Menu: https://www.holycowonline.com/takeaway-menu
Click Here to See Fine Indian Dining Menu: https://www.holycowonline.com/fine-dining-menu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:02pm On Apr 07, 2021

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 1:27pm On Apr 07, 2021
cococandy:
Banmee go add to watchlist “Without Remorse” on Amazon Prime TV if you haven’t wink

30th

Gengen. Not going to make the same mistake. I checking it out today for sure. Thanks. Did you watch "the other guys"?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:34pm On Apr 07, 2021
banmee:

Gengen. Not going to make the same mistake. I checking it out today for sure. Thanks. Did you watch "the other guys"?
I haven’t yet. During the weekend I’ll watch it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Parizz: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
mariahAngel:
wow this is delectable. Can't wait to have a bite.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
iceylyn:
Hello Foodies,

I have always been viewing this thread as a guest and I love the quiet and decorum here, so today I am encouraged to log in and also post pictures of my cooking.. Hope I am welcome?

You came prepared....I like that smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by niggaman(m): 2:55pm On Apr 07, 2021
breakfast

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:54pm On Apr 07, 2021
Parizz:
wow this is delectable. Can't wait to have a bite.

Thank you.☺
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Babadee1900(m): 4:55pm On Apr 07, 2021

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 5:32pm On Apr 07, 2021
Straight out of my oven grin. Tried the grill section of my oven today,men the fish tasted heavenly �

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by favelli(m): 6:15pm On Apr 07, 2021
banmee:
Jaqenhghar, I no go ever buy bread again. Ever. Do you know how easy this thing is to make? Milk bread. Enjoy.

Pls can you drop a step by step guide on how to make this. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 6:22pm On Apr 07, 2021
favelli:

Pls can you drop a step by step guide on how to make this. Thanks

Me I no go lie. Na youtube I be see am come follow the instructions on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B71ROC6zlk

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by favelli(m): 6:39pm On Apr 07, 2021
banmee:

Me I no go lie. Na youtube I be see am come follow the instructions on it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5B71ROC6zlk

Hehehe, no qualms. Thanks for the link, make me ma try am out
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ukcatlover(m): 10:13am On Apr 08, 2021
Come and eat Fish n sweet potato chips.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 2:08pm On Apr 08, 2021
ukcatlover:
Come and eat Fish n sweet potato chips.

Nice delicacy, can you please list the recipe you used in baking the fish? Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 2:30pm On Apr 08, 2021
Hello folks, I am in a culinary school and also a Chef. I love foods -- cooking is fun to me. I would need food enthusiasts, food critics, food lovers amongst others; to share ideas, create recipes, talk more about different cuisines and food presentations. Mind you I am working on new recipes if any of you dont mind, You can PM let's communicate in the language of food.

I look forward to messages popping in...you'all gonna love it!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KBARBIE(f): 5:05pm On Apr 08, 2021
Have you tried PUPURU with any kind of soup lately? DM me for yours.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bigcee(m): 7:28pm On Apr 08, 2021
KBARBIE:
Have you tried PUPURU with any kind of soup lately? DM me for yours.
Are you from Ondo state?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 8:22pm On Apr 08, 2021
kingxsamz:
I know it's late.

I will start calling you jedijedi man. LoL

(1) (2) (3) ... (2611) (2612) (2613) (2614) (2615) (2616) (2617) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: ednut1(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.