Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:45 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2676) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5754785 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2021
GboyegaD:

Yes, I am and we do the cooking together most times as the kitchen is one of the places we gist a lot .
I love this kiss kiss kiss kiss

Wonder how I can deal with a man who don't enter the kitchen. Where can we gossip and bond then? Even if you don't cook, stay there and gist.
Women love that and the other thing can follow grin

Sex don't bond couples. Stay in marriage like 10 to 15 yrs u will understand that communication is the soul of every marriage.

26 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
Nuttella:
Does I taste nice in a food? I mean the dried chicken powder.

It's the same thing with Maggi and Co except its in powdered form without MSG.

This is Knorr and Maggi chicken powder

There is stock, beef, crayfish, fish etc powder depending on your choice.

Yes it's good. Have been cooking with homemade for the past 5 months now.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 8:10pm On Jun 27, 2021
descarado:

I love this kiss kiss kiss kiss

Wonder how I can deal with a man who don't enter the kitchen. Where can we gossip and bond then? Even if you don't cook, stay there and gist.
Women love that and the other thing can follow grin

Sex don't bond couples. Stay in marriage like 10 to 15 yrs u will understand that communication is the soul of every marriage.

Communication is key and we keep trying to be unambiguous. Most importantly, openness is very important.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jun 27, 2021
descarado:

It's the same thing with Maggi and Co except its in powdered form without MSG.

This is Knorr and Maggi chicken powder

There is stock, beef, crayfish, fish etc powder depending on your choice.

Yes it's good. Have been cooking with homemade for the past 5 months now.

Nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:03pm On Jun 27, 2021
SeaTrade:
Breakfast.
Good morning people smiley
pls i want to ask can i store my bama in refrigerator? I usually put on the dinner
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SeaTrade(m): 9:09pm On Jun 27, 2021
Volkswagen90:
pls i want to ask can i store my bama in refrigerator? I usually put on the dinner
Yes,refrigerate always after seal is broken.
I think you can read up more on storage on the label.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 1:07am On Jun 28, 2021
GboyegaD:

Yes, I am and we do the cooking together most times as the kitchen is one of the places we gist a lot .
Awwwwwwwwwwn! That's so sweet

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:31am On Jun 28, 2021
Breakfast:

Potatoes with egg sauce.

Late lunch/ Dinner:

Eba with vegetable.

Dessert for the week:

Chocolate cake filled with strawberry and blueberry compote, glazed with coconut chocolate ganache, topped with pan roasted pistachio.

Just before retiring for the night:
A slice of the dessert.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2021
I converted my tomatoes to chicken stew via mechanical reaction grin

53 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:45am On Jun 28, 2021
descarado:
Made chicken seasoning powder kiss

Used chicken breast.
Cooked with only salt.
Then dehydrate overnight.

Blended, add some spices of choice.

Viola, seasoning is ready.
Well done. This has been on my to-do list, especially the plant based seasoning

Romanoff post=103133429:
So I opened my avocado today to have breakfast, look what I found.

My avocado seed growing inside the avocado.

First post here.

Last picture is the breakfast.
Nature's wonder

aboyaji:
Las las.

Na only once person d die go.

In summary of what my eyes had seen and my pallet has vigorously craved coupled with the number of times I had to swallow spittles, Una don enjoy finish for this life.

Both
akposy
Gb.oyega
and that one wey her spiced kpomo stand gidigbam for there and d one wey prepare food wey go havard come back...

All I can say is E no good o. Chineke nna.
Lol

I use BADIA herbs and spices.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gucciboy1(m): 4:55pm On Jun 28, 2021
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Coconut milk rice and beans with a side of Coconut milk pork curry with sautéed vegetables (bell peppers,
carrots, mushrooms, and onions).

This looks really good, and professional.
You a chef?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:06pm On Jun 28, 2021
Gucciboy1:

You a chef?

No, I'm not. Thanks for the compliment.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollynnn(f): 5:47pm On Jun 28, 2021
IryNky:
Hi all,
I want to thank everyone that has contributed to this thread. It has helped me tremendously, my cooking has improved, i hope to post soonest on this thread.
Looking forward to that
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:49pm On Jun 28, 2021
Lol, the villagers really did the monitoring spirit thing grin

Prestonn:

You're welcome. Me gusta Mackerel stew.

Is like the villagers don reason your matter still.. Sorry for the ban cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by milann: 5:50pm On Jun 28, 2021
Akposy:
fantastic

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 7:42pm On Jun 28, 2021
Gucciboy1:

You Are you a chef?

Fixed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by reaky(m): 9:09pm On Jun 28, 2021
Spaghetti � ☺️

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maisauki: 11:23pm On Jun 28, 2021
Na talk pipu dey do Dem no dey cook again
Na so awa kontri bad rich?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Juliusmomoh: 6:57am On Jun 29, 2021
I start loving this thread the first day i saw the headline. Mehn you girls can cook.... Looking forward to help my wife with cooking, expecially when frying meat cheesy .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamyemiakins(m): 7:53am On Jun 29, 2021
Juliusmomoh:
I start loving this thread the first day i saw the headline. Mehn you girls can cook.... Looking forward to help my wife with cooking, expecially when frying meat cheesy .
[img]https://media./images/db10d3f0e109e0868fcc817897e457ac/tenor.gif[/img]

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 123winglass: 7:59am On Jun 29, 2021
Akposy:
Nice and sumptuous

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pateffy: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Cow leg stew for the win cool

Pix 1 - well seasoned Boiled cowleg

Pix 2- cowleg stew proper

Bros you sabi cook, well done! Great job
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Juliusmomoh: 10:40am On Jun 29, 2021
iamyemiakins:

[img]https://media./images/db10d3f0e109e0868fcc817897e457ac/tenor.gif[/img]
grin cheesy grin
Yes na. cheesy i will be taking it once in a while.... Then feeling her back side.... Mehn, my wife get heavy backside o cheesy i think god decide to punish me with that. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:20am On Jun 29, 2021
armyofone:
Lol, the villagers really did the monitoring spirit thing grin

cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gucciboy1(m): 12:12pm On Jun 29, 2021
KanuSE:

Fixed

Mr. English, I know what I typed. And it wasn't a mistake.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Felicity1070(m): 2:09pm On Jun 29, 2021
There is serious hunger in d land God help us
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sexyjigga(m): 3:52pm On Jun 29, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Ofada+ beans + Ponmo

Missed this thread like crazy sad

I know y'all holding it down kiss

Shout-out to Akposy, Preston,Coco,Hathor, Mariah,GboyegaD,Madam Poco and all the beautiful mommas and poppas on this beautiful thread...God bless y'all.

Alexa please play me That's what friends are for by Dionne warwick, Stevie wonder,Elton john & Gladys knight smiley

16 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Preciouschinwe(f): 5:25pm On Jun 29, 2021
Akposy:
this stew make sense
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 5:55pm On Jun 29, 2021
SeaTrade:
Not really,
Tobacco,alcohol,overstress and gastrointestinal complications.

Hope it's not serious & you're lot better now?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SeaTrade(m): 6:00pm On Jun 29, 2021
KanuSE:

Hope it's not serious & you're lot better now?
You know these things have no Cure,you just manage them.
Have been doing so since I was a child.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2673) (2674) (2675) (2676) (2677) (2678) (2679) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.