Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,718 members, 7,816,964 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:25 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2699) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5751988 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingxsamz(m): 1:24pm On Jul 22, 2021
LordReed:

Enjoyment master.

wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 2:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
Akposy:
Early morning meat pie craving satisfied.

I woke up this morning craving hot meat pie. To cut the lovely story short, I started the baking process by 5am.... It was deliciooooooous.
this is incredible

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bunsenbun(m): 5:03pm On Jul 22, 2021
Youngsage:
Hi fam. Pls what do I do to achieve this jollof look?

I found this picture online and I've been wanting to make jollof exactly like it but it doesn't end up looking as expected. Any suggestions? I want to cook this exact jollof rice. Thanks grin cheesy
fry your tomato paste/tomato very well and that texture you sre seeing on that is supreme jollof spice and crayfish �
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingxsamz(m): 6:48pm On Jul 22, 2021
Lol, stew is a little too much.

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 7:14pm On Jul 22, 2021
kingxsamz:

The rice is drowning. LoL!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lharstborn(m): 7:27pm On Jul 22, 2021
Here's mine
I'm back!!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:10pm On Jul 22, 2021
kingxsamz:

You seem to like stew so much. undecided

Ebe nile stew! grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingxsamz(m): 9:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ebe nile stew! grin

Lol, I didn't know it was that much at first. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingxsamz(m): 9:01pm On Jul 22, 2021
LordReed:

The rice is drowning. LoL!

grin grin
No be small drowning.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chieni(f): 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2021
lharstborn:
Here's mine I'm back!!
Ahn ahn. pity us ohhh. This is great by the way.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 9:16pm On Jul 22, 2021
kingxsamz:

Everywhere stew grin.....u are doing well!

I hope u didn't eat all this alone cos that's some real mountain right there

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingxsamz(m): 9:21pm On Jul 22, 2021
BlueRayDick:

Everywhere stew grin.....u are doing well!

I hope u didn't eat all this alone cos that's some real mountain right there

grin How will I share that small food? Impossible.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:31pm On Jul 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Ebe nile stew! grin
grin
The guy don vex cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:40pm On Jul 22, 2021
Never know u can do this comfortably at home.
Our naija food bloggers dey try o.
Preparing stuffs for the lengthy cold weather
Ladies, try this out,if you love dry fish like me. Perfect time( summer)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sxg1T6jOqrI

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:47pm On Jul 22, 2021
descarado:

grin
The guy don vex cheesy

As in!

When you see a plate of food dished by a man, you’d know. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:50pm On Jul 22, 2021
kingxsamz:

Lol, I didn't know it was that much at first. grin

Exactly!

Most guys usually can’t tell till it’s too late. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingxsamz(m): 10:22pm On Jul 22, 2021
mariahAngel:

Exactly!

Most guys usually can’t tell till it’s too late. cheesy
cheesy I see what you did there.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:00pm On Jul 22, 2021
Thanks dearie grin

I love the sourness of miyan yakwa. I thought of using spinach and a pint of lemon or vinegar to make it sour since I don't have yakwa. What do you think cheesy ?

Halcyon123:
Yes dear,they use both ie the yakuwa and spinach for the soup.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:02pm On Jul 22, 2021
Rice too much too grin
I'm coming for the meat only.

kingxsamz:

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:34pm On Jul 22, 2021
Wey tomatoes dear for market so cheesy His future wifey should buy a tiny plastic bowls and measure his stew ration per meal put inside grin

mariahAngel:

As in!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 1:50am On Jul 23, 2021
Well there is no harm in trying, try it and let's see how it goes. Depends on where you are,there is the dry one the sell in the market. The are same with the zobo petals just that the are white in colour rather than red.
armyofone:
Thanks dearie grin

I love the sourness of miyan yakwa. I thought of using spinach and a pint of lemon or vinegar to make it sour since I don't have yakwa. What do you think cheesy ?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:14am On Jul 23, 2021
Liposure:
this is incredible
Thanks

Klass99:

Are you in Lagos?

Can you share this meat pie with a longer throat person today or when next you bake?

It looks so much better than what I see @ pastry places/fast food restaurants.
Thanks thanks. I'm not in Lagos
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2021
armyofone:
Wey tomatoes dear for market so cheesy His future wifey should buy a tiny plastic bowls and measure his stew ration per meal put inside grin

Abi? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 12:08pm On Jul 23, 2021
mariahAngel:

As in!

grin
You are absolutely right.

If they enter kitchen, expect most of your foodstufs, spices eg to disappear grin cheesy

I have resorted to doing inventory in my kitchen every now and then. And quietly replace the replaceable grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 12:40pm On Jul 23, 2021
descarado:

grin
You are absolutely right.

If they enter kitchen, expect most of your foodstufs, spices eg to disappear grin cheesy

I have resorted to doing inventory in my kitchen every now and then. And quietly replace the replaceable grin

mariahAngel:

As in!

These people are planning coups d'etat. embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:45pm On Jul 23, 2021
Food

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:47pm On Jul 23, 2021
Abdul240:

@cococandy can u share what ingredients u use for the meat pie

https://www.nairaland.com/4408985/homemade-meat-pie-recipe
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 2:49pm On Jul 23, 2021
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:59pm On Jul 23, 2021
stevebond007:

Is coco on IG?
nope

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by stevebond007(m): 3:04pm On Jul 23, 2021
cococandy:
nope

Ok. If you don't mind you can make a thread like Akposy, for your nice cooking
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:07pm On Jul 23, 2021
stevebond007:

Ok. If you don't mind you can make a thread like Akposy, for your nice cooking

I don’t cook that much anymore. Also I like this thread cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:25pm On Jul 23, 2021
Used spelt and plain flour 6:4.

I will open bakery soon tongue kiss

38 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2696) (2697) (2698) (2699) (2700) (2701) (2702) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: doggedfighter(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.