Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2706) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752480 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 8:36am On Aug 01, 2021
Food: noodles + fried egg

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:34am On Aug 01, 2021
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:56am On Aug 01, 2021
Village kitchen

What more could you ask for

Freshly made al dente linguine and juicy prawns. One thing i like about fresh pasta is that it absorb ingredients. tongue

PASTA INGREDIENTS
●Flour
●Eggs

I also made prawn sauce for the pasta with enough white wine cheesy

PRAWN SAUCE INGREDIENTS
●Extra virgin olive oil
●Peperoncino
●Garlic
●Parsley
●Tomatoes
●Prawns
●Salt
●White wine
●Pasta water

40 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollynnn(f): 10:10am On Aug 01, 2021
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

Freshly made al dente linguine and juicy prawns. One thing i like about fresh pasta is that it absorb ingredients. tongue

PASTA INGREDIENTS
●Flour
●Eggs

PRAWN SAUCE INGREDIENTS
●Extra virgin olive oil
●Peperoncino
●Garlic
●Parsley
●Tomatoes
●Prawns
●Salt
●White wine
●Pasta water

angry This is too early now. Now I can't even concentrate
Nice one,by the way.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by oyinatinuke(f): 10:53am On Aug 01, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Asaro elepo rederede
This na temptation!!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 11:40am On Aug 01, 2021
dollynnn:

angry This is too early now. Now I can't even concentrate
Nice one,by the way.

cheesy cheesy Please you have to concentrate. Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Assumptabeke(f): 11:48am On Aug 01, 2021
NuclearReactor:

Show us the soup in a plate with it's brother (eba) by the side undecided
Lol...... How do you know he wants to eat the soup with its brother(eba) instead of its sister (semo) grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by davyd8: 11:53am On Aug 01, 2021
Akposy:
Soy fried rice, spaghetti and fried beef. Happy weekend guys

OGA BOSS, please show your boy the way, so I can make such a dop.e dish.

Recipe and method of preparation please

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollynnn(f): 11:59am On Aug 01, 2021
Prestonn:

cheesy cheesy Please you have to concentrate. Thanks
Lol, I am really trying hard to...
Happy new month. I look forward to viewing more posts from you this month

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 12:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
dollynnn:

Lol, I am really trying hard to...
Happy new month. I look forward to viewing more posts from you this month

Thanks Dear... Happy new month to you, Salud.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 12:16pm On Aug 01, 2021
Smoked dry fish.
I'm not gonna buy this from shops again.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:23pm On Aug 01, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin

No be lie. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:25pm On Aug 01, 2021
Happy new month foodies! ❤️

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:28pm On Aug 01, 2021
descarado:
Smoked dry fish.
I'm not gonna buy this from shops again.

Nne na wah o!
You did very well. Well done!
...and they look like azu mangala cheesy

I watched that video you posted that day, and I was really impressed by how the lady thoroughly cleaned the fishes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 1:44pm On Aug 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

No be lie. cheesy
Lol...well o dependiri udi o wu....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:48pm On Aug 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Lol...well o dependiri udi o wu....

Yeah.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 1:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Yeah.
Which one do you prefer? Turkey, broiler or spent layers?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:00pm On Aug 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Which one do you prefer? Turkey, broiler or spent layers?

I like turkey...especially because of the skin.
Broilers are not that tasty, and old layers are tough. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

I like turkey...especially because of the skin.
Broilers are not that tasty, and old layers are tough. cheesy
grin old layer and normal beef which is tougher?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:09pm On Aug 01, 2021
davyd8:

OGA BOSS, please show your boy the way, so I can make such a dop.e dish.

Recipe and method of preparation please
Thanks.
The stuff is long. My phone is not in a state for long typing. I will try and drop it soon. However, it's similar with fried rice preparation...I added dark soy sauce and oyster sauce

Happy Sunday foodies
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:11pm On Aug 01, 2021
BlueRayDick:
Food: noodles + fried egg
Temptation of Akpos
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:13pm On Aug 01, 2021
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

PASTA INGREDIENTS
●Flour
●Eggs

PRAWN SAUCE INGREDIENTS
●Extra virgin olive oil
●Peperoncino
●Garlic
●Parsley
●Tomatoes
●Prawns
●Salt
●White wine
●Pasta water

I will make my own pasta this week. You will be tag

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:15pm On Aug 01, 2021
Munzy14:

grin old layer and normal beef which is tougher?

With beef, it depends on how long you cook them or what they're cooked in (some soups toughen beef, while some make them softer)

Mana I huru those old layers, it seems the longer you cook them, the tougher and shrinkier they get. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 2:22pm On Aug 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

With beef, it depends on how long you cook them or what they're cooked in (some soups toughen beef, while some make them softer)

Mana I huru those old layers, it seems the longer you cook them, the tougher and shrinkier they get. grin
grin grin grin grin

Old layer don suffer.....Old layers are premium in the kitchen department.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 2:36pm On Aug 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Nne na wah o!
You did very well. Well done!
...and they look like azu mangala cheesy

I watched that video you posted that day, and I was really impressed by how the lady thoroughly cleaned the fishes.
Thank u kiss kiss kiss

It's very simple to do from her video. She is my favourite naija youtuber for now kiss

You can keep your meat but please, give me dry fish. I even cook beans with dry fish grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:41pm On Aug 01, 2021
Munzy14:

grin grin grin grin

Old layer don suffer.....Old layers are premium in the kitchen department.

I don't like struggling with what I'm eating and making a mess. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:47pm On Aug 01, 2021
descarado:

Thank u kiss kiss kiss

It's very simple to do from her video. She is my favourite naija youtuber for now kiss

You can keep your meat but please, give me dry fish. I even cook beans with dry fish grin

To dry the fishes for as long as she did, one would need a 12.5kg gas filled cylinder o. cheesy

...but as we have much sun, na to bake in the oven till they dehydrate to a certain level, then finish the rest of the process in the sun.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 2:56pm On Aug 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

I don't like struggling with what I'm eating and making a mess. cheesy
grin

So if you see old layer in your food, on a date what will you do?

I ga anara nu ha bottle water nñuwa all through the date?..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:08pm On Aug 01, 2021
Munzy14:

grin

So if you see old layer in your food, on a date what will you do?

I ga anara nu ha bottle water nñuwa all through the date?..

I’d ask for fish instead. cheesy
Anything I’d have to eat with my hands is No!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 3:26pm On Aug 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

I’d ask for fish instead. cheesy
Anything I’d have to eat with my hands is No!
Hehehehe.....grin

So automatically swallow is cancelled..lol

Enyi m nwoke gara on a date with a babe, the babe requested chicken o, Chicken a bia, babe e rie nani rice hapu chicken before ya menye onwe ya ihere...grin

But it's funny o, To me, u simply wash hand and dokashia the chicken..cheesy Dor ya vamvam.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:52pm On Aug 01, 2021
Munzy14:

Hehehehe.....grin

So automatically swallow is cancelled..lol

Enyi m nwoke gara on a date with a babe, the babe requested chicken o, Chicken a bia, babe e rie nani rice hapu chicken before ya menye onwe ya ihere...grin

But it's funny o, To me, u simply wash hand and dokashia the chicken..cheesy Dor ya vamvam.

Hehehehehehehehehe cheesy
It’s not about ihere...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 4:02pm On Aug 01, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hehehehehehehehehe cheesy
It’s not about ihere...
I dikwa sure kwuo eziokwu?...cheesy

I think the more u bond, the more you become comfortable with that person on a date...

Usually first and second na wu posh...

But i huru subsequent ones, even before u say jack e bidoro riwe ezigbo akpu na ofe nwere way...grin

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2703) (2704) (2705) (2706) (2707) (2708) (2709) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.