Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,157 members, 7,815,032 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:37 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2767) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747776 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 12:17am On Oct 18, 2021
Moboj:
Happy Sunday o
So I had my In-law over
I decided to make Spaghetti garnished with different senrenrens
Snails
Chickens
Hotdog
Carrots
Chicken Gizzard
Green peas
Mehnn, I was still doing Behind serving
I said "Dish your food from the serving plate
They looked at m e,carried Forks and started eating like they just came from Exile.
Fiam I carried my Fork o and joined them in the plate.
Before I knew what was happening,snails missing,Gizzard gone,Chicken Laps flying,
Ah I drop Fork use hand capture the last snail and 2 chicken parts o..
It was a real bonding time,we had a great laugh Goddd..
I had to pour more spag into the plate
Within 10mins all was gone and more cry
Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
The story behind the delicious food is as sweet as the food!
tongue cheesy wink

5 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 12:51am On Oct 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

Beautiful. ✨✨✨

Tnx cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Icon79(m): 1:54am On Oct 18, 2021
LOL. You’re eating lunch for breakfast grin

O pari

Petyprincess:
Today's breakfast and dinner.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NLPoliceWoman: 5:47am On Oct 18, 2021
RTR
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ReadingPro9: 6:14am On Oct 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahahahaha

No kill me with laugh abeg. cheesy
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mixedfruit: 6:20am On Oct 18, 2021
Moboj:
Happy Sunday o
So I had my In-law over
Snails
Chickens
Hotdog
Carrots
Chicken Gizzard
Green peas
They looked at m e,carried Forks and started eating like they just came from Exile.
Before I knew what was happening,snails missing,Gizzard gone,Chicken Laps flying,
Hunger baddddddddd!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by wman(m): 1:04pm On Oct 18, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

This is delicious kiss kiss kiss

You forgot to switch moniker to

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
NLPoliceWoman:

This is delicious
Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Icon79:
LOL. You’re eating lunch for breakfast grin

O pari

I dnt have time-table when it comes to eating grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 4:12pm On Oct 18, 2021
post=106825988:
Something light for supper/dinner........ tongue
looks delicious

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 4:18pm On Oct 18, 2021
Moboj:
Happy Sunday o
So I had my In-law over
Snails
Chickens
Hotdog
Carrots
Chicken Gizzard
Green peas
OMG this food is amazing

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 4:20pm On Oct 18, 2021
IVORY2009:
Food
you deserve a medal. Great job

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liposure: 4:24pm On Oct 18, 2021
Petyprincess:
Today's breakfast and dinner.
food looks fabulous. Kudos

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
BlueRayDick:
A pot of goodness ; Asaro elepo rederede cool
All hail Huncle Dickson

cococandy:
Biscuits for Breakfast
Yay! Scones and cream tongue

Mynd44:
6 bowls of stew
5 bowls of vegetable.
I am good for the next 4 weeks.
The rainy days have been over pushed forward. I wish I can do this but longer throat go make me lick the stew and eat the meat finish within 3 days grin

InTheCloudySky:
Made Okro soup for the first time.
Has salmon, beef steak, pork chops, shrimp, crab meat

Soup for the rich and famous. Liver failed me grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
Oatmeal raisins and peanut cookies.

Cookies are one of my favourite snacks. Unfortunately, the price of quality/premium cookies are pocket wretching grin. Fortunately, I'm a pastry chef and I can whip myself the premium of premium cookies whenever I like.

Will you like to explore your culinary skills? If yes, here are the ingredients used in making this.

1/4 cup of butter or margarine
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/8 cup egg (about half egg)
1/4 & 1/8 cup flour
1/4 tsp of baking soda
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup oat (i used quick oat)
1/4 cup raisins
1/8 cup peanuts.

The above will make about 8 cookies. You can double the recipe if you want more.

Good evening. Trust you had a great week start

41 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moboj: 5:27pm On Oct 18, 2021
[quote author=Mvena post=106820324][/quote]
Lollllllll
Thanks soo much!
I appreciate every reaction cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moboj: 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2021
Divay22:

I'm here o
I see you grin
Oya lemme drop my today's meal just for you alone.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mynd44: 5:49pm On Oct 18, 2021
Akposy:

The rainy days have been over pushed forward. I wish I can do this but longer throat go make me lick the stew and eat the meat finish within 3 days grin
I know the feeling but in my case, my long throat is for boiled/fried protein (fish, chicken, meat) in the freezer. I will eat frozen turkey just out of boredom but not inside stew.

So I store raw protein instead. Cos there is no garanty when they are boiled

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mynd44: 5:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
cyrusmillz:
Saturday smiley
I need home made moi moi. I can't make it cos, it is a huge waste of time and I don't want to buy.

Who lives around me and is making this, biko save my soul

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mynd44:

I know the feeling but in my case, my long throat is for boiled/fried protein (fish, chicken, meat) in the freezer. I will eat frozen turkey just out of boredom but not inside stew.

So I store raw protein instead. Cos there is no garanty when they are boiled
cheesy It is all good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moboj: 5:56pm On Oct 18, 2021
mariahAngel:

I call this kind of platter gbogbotigbo.
Thank you!
I think I'll replicate it for another family gathering.
This time with more garnishings
We'll just be using a Baff lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moboj: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2021
TAGM:

Haha. I love this
Awwnn
Thank you!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moboj: 6:00pm On Oct 18, 2021
post=106829687:

Hehehehe grin cheesy wink
The story behind the delicious food is as sweet as the food!
tongue cheesy wink
Loll
You bet!
Thank you
They actually forgot a Phone
The Baby's Napkin and one other thing
It's still funny till now
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moboj: 6:01pm On Oct 18, 2021
Mixedfruit:
Hunger baddddddddd!
I caused it
I was still doing senrenren Behind serving

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moboj: 6:02pm On Oct 18, 2021
Liposure:
OMG this food is amazing
My heart is melting embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollynnn(f): 6:05pm On Oct 18, 2021
Akposy:
Oatmeal raisins and peanut cookies.

Cookies are one of my favourite snacks. Unfortunately, the price of quality/premium cookies are pocket wretching grin. Fortunately, I'm a pastry chef and I can whip myself the premium of premium cookies whenever I like.

Will you like to explore your culinary skills? If yes, here are the ingredients used in making this.

1/4 cup of butter or margarine
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/8 cup granulated sugar
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1/8 cup egg (about half egg)
1/4 & 1/8 cup flour
1/4 tsp of baking soda
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1/4 tsp nutmeg
Pinch of salt
1/2 cup oat (i used quick oat)
1/4 cup raisins
1/8 cup peanuts.

The above will make about 8 cookies. You can double the recipe if you want more.

Good evening. Trust you had a great week start
Akposy is back!!!!!!!!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Divay22(f): 6:38pm On Oct 18, 2021
Moboj:

I see you grin
Oya lemme drop my today's meal just for you alone.
Awwww.Thank you smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adaleng(f): 6:51pm On Oct 18, 2021
Fresh fish and chicken Nsala soup with Pounded yam.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gstelly: 7:10pm On Oct 18, 2021
adaleng:
the soup ehn angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 7:17pm On Oct 18, 2021
adaleng:
Nawa o...And people are saying Buhari don finish them...See enjoyment nacheesy

Nsala and pounded yam...Very cultural and rich...

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 7:23pm On Oct 18, 2021
TFLASHOGEE:
Mr shawarma na my personal assistant grin grin
You are not alone, that snack is saving life more than red cross...cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mommadd(f): 7:42pm On Oct 18, 2021
Something light for the evening, not everytime eba lol

smoothie contains Green apples, green grapes and cucumber

Nuts are : Cashew nuts, peanuts and almond nuts

27 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (2764) (2765) (2766) (2767) (2768) (2769) (2770) ... (3477) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.