Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,350 members, 7,819,250 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2782) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758908 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2021
Sorry you hear grin. Shey recipe follow and e no hard. Just make an sharp sharp grin grin grin. For the bread,I don't really know what we call it down here but me I will sha name it egg coated bread grin
Konquest:

@Halcyon123, OMG!

Look at what you've caused... I'm craving for those puff-puffs right now. It's been a while since
I ate those kinda tasty-looking
puffs. shocked

Second, what's the Nigerian name of the fried slices of bread mixed in eggs that you made for breakfast?
I first ate the very tasty fried
delicacy in the North of Nigeria back in the 1980s, and haven't
had it since then.

Ciao. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
killmods:
Today it's yam & ogede vs owo & smoked fish for brunch.. My Edo/ Delta people Howfar cheesy
This stew you go still chop am with rice abi na just this yam
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:39pm On Oct 29, 2021
Nlanalyst:
My first post here.

White rice and stew, all prepared by me.
Please do welcome a brother.

PS
Sapa has been staying in my house since August. And he has refused to leave.
This sapa get small money na
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
chitheo:
My first post...

Jollof rice and Chicken .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:41pm On Oct 29, 2021
Layormiii:
Egunsi all the way
Ahn ahn this one na Eba and meat with a touch of Egusi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
LordReed:
It was Daddy daycare today so made the young uns French toast.
Kini

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
Xixtie:

You aren't tired of embarrassing yourself? Is it by force to belong?
Stop this nonsense please.
It's not funny at all.
Cook your food and post na�

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 9:46pm On Oct 29, 2021
iamoyindamola:

You do know the picture was stolen right undecided undecided
Cook your own na

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Konquest: 10:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
Halcyon123:
Sorry you hear grin. Shey recipe follow and e no hard. Just make an sharp sharp grin grin grin.

For the bread,I don't really know what we call it down here but me I will sha name it egg coated bread grin
OK, I hear you loud and clear!
Your hubby and kid(s) must be really enjoying all your ballistic cooking. grin

Second, I didn't SEE the "quantity
of sugar" to use in your puff-puff recipe... What's the amount of sugar to use? Are you based in Lagos, Abuja, or some other location?

The post I made to you is the first
I've ever made in the foodie section since I originally joined NL with an older user name in 2005. I usually don't visit here but this place seems cool now. Back in the 2000s, this section was so eerily inactive.

Have a great week ahead. smiley

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 1:10am On Oct 30, 2021
ahnie:
Where's ivory2009 grin
Coman post all those your sweet food pics.

I will today smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 1:35am On Oct 30, 2021
Full recipe needs a cup and half a cup for the half recipe. Am somewhere close to abj grin
Konquest:

OK, I hear you loud and clear!
Your hubby and kid(s) must be really enjoying all your ballistic cooking. grin

Second, I didn't SEE the "quantity
of sugar" to use in your puff-puff recipe... What's the amount of sugar to use? Are you based in Lagos, Abuja, or some other location?

The post I made to you is the first
I've ever made in the foodie section since I originally joined NL with an older user name in 2005. I usually don't visit here but this place seems cool now. Back in the 2000s, this section was so eerily inactive.

Have a great week ahead. smiley

Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uthlaw: 1:38am On Oct 30, 2021
iamyemiakins:

You don go carry another E-food from Twitter abi, ki la ma se s'ọrọ ẹ bayi iwọ ọmọ yi!

Afi Egunsi na
this one na werey!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uthlaw: 1:40am On Oct 30, 2021
Layormiii:
with allll the insults and name calling I have received here with my 3 posts, I have always replied politely, cos honestly..
It's my data
My phone
I am not the first to post internet pictures here.
Lots of people will see the internet food pictures and love them too like I did. And recreate them too. Which is the most important reason why we post pictures here TBH.
Whatever opinion anyone has about me or my post nah for their pocket really
don't mind any insult,na faceless forum....na sapa de cause most aggression for here!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Konquest: 2:29am On Oct 30, 2021
Halcyon123:
Full recipe needs a cup and half a cup for the half recipe. Am somewhere close to abj grin
Aha! Halcyon123, you're still awake. Thanks for the clarifications. Okay we'll use half a cup to start with
so as to control too much sugar intake.

Close to Abj... That's fine as long
as it's a safe place, away from the Northern/alien bandits in Falgore and Sambisa forests, etc.

Obrigada.wink

Cheers!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Assumptabeke(f): 6:49am On Oct 30, 2021
Nlanalyst:
My first post here.

White rice and stew, all prepared by me.
Please do welcome a brother.

PS
Sapa has been staying in my house since August. And he has refused to leave.

Sapa is definitely leaving your house this weekend. Worry no more.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2021
Layormiii:
Egunsi all the way
abeg sis this eba no fit do us oo grin mak una help me add more plus location i don dey come oo cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by islamics(m): 10:43am On Oct 30, 2021
Let's eat

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 10:45am On Oct 30, 2021
Food

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TFLASHOGEE(m): 10:57am On Oct 30, 2021
Risky burger to kick start the weekend wink

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
TFLASHOGEE:

Nicely toasted.

IVORY2009:
Food

Looks good.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fidelismaria: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
TFLASHOGEE:

Lovely!

Have missed this.

We call it meshai here.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 4:12pm On Oct 30, 2021
Food

No more space for moi moi smiley

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by IVORY2009(m): 4:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
mariahAngel:

Looks good.

Tnx smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2021
IVORY2009:
Food

No more space for moi moi smiley
You go hold am for hand na

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ALABACONNECT(m): 6:00pm On Oct 30, 2021
Layormiii:
Egunsi all the way
This!!!!!!! cool shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 6:52pm On Oct 30, 2021
Happy birthday to me! Another chance to rewrite my story

104 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollynnn(f): 7:21pm On Oct 30, 2021
Akposy:
Happy birthday Chef!
May God bless your new age with all the good necessities of life

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by peacefulhome(f): 7:25pm On Oct 30, 2021
[quote author=Akposy post=107198692]Happy birthday to me!

Happy Birthday Boss. Long life and prosperity. May all your wishes come through. Welcome to new season of greatness.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:49pm On Oct 30, 2021
Akposy:

Happy birthday broda! U have come a long way, u go farther and continue to be a source of inspiration to those around u and those u looked up to in the past.

U will be celebrated bro.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cedarlivia(f): 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2021
Akposy:
Happy birthday, great man!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2021
Akposy:

Happy birthday dear

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2021
Akposy:

Happy Birthday Chef Akposy! LLNP!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2779) (2780) (2781) (2782) (2783) (2784) (2785) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Watianoengineer(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.