Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,505 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:18 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2792) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5759318 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Durhleepee(f): 7:37pm On Nov 08, 2021
Dinner...

53 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 8:06pm On Nov 08, 2021
I need to learn how to make doughnuts like this,when I enter town,I go visit you grin
Akposy:
My warm, airy doughnuts filled with homemade strawberry jam tasted heavenly

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NLPoliceWoman: 11:31pm On Nov 08, 2021
RTR

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JohnasI: 8:15am On Nov 09, 2021
Hi! I was just amazed by all the photos that were posted here. I really like this. But I don't know how to cook. I love sweets and chocolate very much and even tried to cook something myself, but I didn't succeed. And then I found a website and found out about chocolate and love: sea salt chocolate and was delighted with it. Because it's very tasty and now I want to give such sweet boxes to my friends all the time.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 8:51am On Nov 09, 2021
Akposy:
Ah! Ah!
And na inside one person belle this one go enter like this o?
God when?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 8:55am On Nov 09, 2021
Durhleepee:
Dinner...
Excuse me ma. Do you have Small plantain, groundnut oil, seasonings, raw rice, fish and pepper and white plates and a kitchen you are not using? I have pot, we can collabo or you borrow me till Tuesday ma.
Tenkzz!

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Immarocks(f): 9:55am On Nov 09, 2021
Nlanalyst:

My sister in God, please help me with 4kg of beef and half chicken to water down this my garri. I will pay you back on Tuesday, I can drop my CV as collateral.
Please

What are you saying ?? I meant..you are taking garri with milk and packet sugar,restocking your kitchen yet you are calling It SAPA. .you are better than others out there .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Immarocks(f): 10:00am On Nov 09, 2021
Mvena:

Sapa with Dano milk? Fear God na

Abi ooo..help me ask him
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 11:16am On Nov 09, 2021
Immarocks:

What are you saying ?? I meant..you are taking garri with milk and packet sugar,restocking your kitchen yet you are calling It SAPA. .you are better than others out there .
Good morning auntie mi. Shey you saw when Auntie Mariangeles collected my CV right? She gave me everything on "hire purchase" and I will bepaying her back on every Tuesday. Okay?

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:40am On Nov 09, 2021
Nlanalyst:

Good morning auntie mi. Shey you saw when Auntie Mariangeles collected my CV right? She gave me everything on "hire purchase" and I will paying her back on every Tuesday. Okay?

Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 1:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lunch

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nnekaike(f): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Akposy:
Akposy come and be my neighbour,chia!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 5:28pm On Nov 09, 2021
Akposy you're nature, nature's you.
That pics of your red pepper is enthralling. kiss kissI kiss

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lkillbrokehoes: 6:10pm On Nov 09, 2021
Nlanalyst:

Where did you pop out of?
I'm not your problem dear. grin
Lol you don't know that he's the same person as that mannabbq guy? grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:43am On Nov 10, 2021
Mariangeles:

Siofra, you don reach here? cheesy

Your food looks colourful.
And painful! undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:44am On Nov 10, 2021
Durhleepee:
Dinner...
Una dey count calories at all? Abi na only me dey pay attention to such things? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:46am On Nov 10, 2021
cyrusmillz:
Bread and beans cool
How many portions be this one? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 3:48am On Nov 10, 2021
Akposy:
I can almost imagine all that filling going straight to my thighs lipsrsealed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:36am On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
And painful! undecided

How so?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 7:39am On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I can almost imagine all that filling going straight to my thighs lipsrsealed

So, you're female! grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ayo081(m): 8:08am On Nov 10, 2021
Nlanalyst:

Auntie Zzor!
Is this the secret behind how you pepper guys on this forum?

What? grin wetin be dis cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ayo081(m): 8:09am On Nov 10, 2021
Mariangeles:

So, you're female! grin

Kobojunkie shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Immarocks(f): 8:34am On Nov 10, 2021
Nlanalyst:

Good morning auntie mi. Shey you saw when Auntie Mariangeles collected my CV right? She gave me everything on "hire purchase" and I will bepaying her back on every Tuesday. Okay?

Cruise man ...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 10:38am On Nov 10, 2021
lkillbrokehoes:
Lol you don't know that he's the same person as that mannabbq guy? grin
I didn't know until I noticed he came to report another post here directed at Boda Manna.
I admire his dedication to stupidity. Very reassuring.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sumy21(f): 11:09am On Nov 10, 2021
First post
Beans
Ate it with bread, this is my first time trying the combo

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Beremx(f): 11:48am On Nov 10, 2021
Brand new Silver Crest Air Fryer for sale for 35k. Kindly DM me on 08033688904 if interested

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 1:44pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mariangeles:

So, you're female! grin
Huh? Na only females get thigh? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 1:46pm On Nov 10, 2021
Mariangeles:
How so?
You no see wetin look like harbanero pepper for there? The thing fit burn the root of person mouth with even just a nibble... undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 1:52pm On Nov 10, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Huh? Na only females get thigh? undecided

You can't wiggle your way out of that one. cheesy

Kobojunkie:
You no see wetin look like harbanero pepper for there? The thing fit burn the root of person mouth with even just a nibble... undecided
They look like tomatoes to me. undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (2789) (2790) (2791) (2792) (2793) (2794) (2795) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.