Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,104 members, 7,828,859 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2799) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5776556 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) ... (3481) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

The garri looks exotically multicoloured. cheesy Did you grate some carrots in it or what?

lmao
nobi only carrot, i added tumeric and ginger! Abeg i no fit laugh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:11pm On Nov 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:

lmao

nobi only carrot, i added tumeric and ginger! Abeg i no fit laugh

Think am na? No be bad idea. cheesy

You know what? That picture just inspired me that one could just finely grate some carrots and coconut, then add to garri with cold water. It might taste weird, but it'll be quite nutritious. cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 16, 2021
Mariangeles:

Think am na? No be bad idea. cheesy

You know what? That picture just inspired me that one could just finely grate some carrots and coconut, then add to garri with cold water. It might taste weird, but it'll be quite nutritious. cheesy

very weird taste! But i hear say carrot don dey expensive now o! Come to think of it, i cant remember the last time i saw carrot.

missed the days of carrot+cucumber+beetroot+pineapple with a lil bit of ginger juice. God wil punish the devil i swear

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:33pm On Nov 16, 2021

71 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 3:51pm On Nov 16, 2021
azraeljaheel:

very weird taste! But i hear say carrot don dey expensive now o! Come to think of it, i cant remember the last time i saw carrot.

missed the days of carrot+cucumber+beetroot+pineapple with a lil bit of ginger juice. God wil punish the devil i swear

Well, thank God zobo leaves are still cheap. cheesy

Just #500 will get you about a derica of zobo leaves, some ginger, cloves, and some fruity flavoured sweeteners.
All that can make you about 5ltrs of rich zobo drink. If I’m being modest.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rinahskitchen: 4:38pm On Nov 16, 2021
Lunch tongue

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 5:55pm On Nov 16, 2021
Hot Milk Cake

55 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nasonaso: 10:24pm On Nov 16, 2021
babe cococandy. What's happening? Quite sometime you posted "different variety". Oya knack us something
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:33pm On Nov 16, 2021
nasonaso:
babe cococandy. What's happening? Quite sometime you posted "different variety". Oya knack us something

Nothing happen o

Na restaurant get me these days. I don’t cook as often anymore. I’ll post when I cook. Promise

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Froshloaded: 10:44pm On Nov 16, 2021
Halcyon123:
Hot Milk Cake

embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
lilvicky68:
Lunch
You no like stew
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 11:35pm On Nov 16, 2021
Nlanalyst:

I'm a slick beggar but I used to think the bolded is spelt imbecile_.
Come and dash me money boda dudu, I'm hungry.
Broda man

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 11:36pm On Nov 16, 2021

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lilvicky68(m): 5:45am On Nov 17, 2021
Mvena:

You no like stew
Yes.. I don't like much stew..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anuofGod(f): 5:56am On Nov 17, 2021
So I made this for my daughter on Sunday morning. #big smile

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 10:37am On Nov 17, 2021
Butter pie,found the recipe online and I just had to try it and I love it. Great for snacking tongue

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mommadd(f): 1:52pm On Nov 17, 2021
Cooling off this hot afternoon with this yummy smoothie

Pineapple
Watermelon
Cucumber
Beetroot

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:02pm On Nov 17, 2021
anuofGod:
So I made this for my daughter on Sunday morning. #big smile

How cute. cheesy

You even took the time to serve it beautifully in her cute little plate. What a sweet mommy you are. cheesy
I imagine her enjoying the food and sweating on her cute little nose. grin
Your daughter is blessed to have you.

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anuofGod(f): 2:08pm On Nov 17, 2021
Mariangeles:

How cute. cheesy

You even took the time to serve it beautifully in her cute little plate. What a sweet mommy you are. cheesy
I imagine her enjoying the food and sweating on her cute little nose. grin
Your daughter is blessed to have you.

Awwn, #blushing
She's my life.
Thanks ma, God bless you ma.
#sending you lots of love and kisses ma

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 2:21pm On Nov 17, 2021
anuofGod:

Awwn, #blushing
She's my life.
Thanks ma, God bless you ma.
#sending you lots of love and kisses ma

How sweet.
God bless you both. ❤

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Noblesh: 6:39pm On Nov 17, 2021
Rinahskitchen:
Breakfast
where is this ur kitchen located
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lkillbrokehoes: 7:15pm On Nov 17, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Food
Only you embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lkillbrokehoes: 7:19pm On Nov 17, 2021
Rinahskitchen:
Lunch tongue
Finally you can comment on food section and you didn't even thank me for answering your question, nawa.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fidelismaria: 7:37pm On Nov 17, 2021
InTheCloudySky:
Food

Delicious!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by prisomic(f): 9:45am On Nov 18, 2021
Breakfast oo

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by garriAndsugar: 10:27am On Nov 18, 2021
Something light

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ThisisIkemefuna(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2021
garriAndsugar:
Something light

What's this?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 11:49am On Nov 18, 2021
Nlanalyst:

I am not the source of your hunger Boda dudu.
Don't hide behind a new moniker to mention me.

You talk too much, for a guy....very unnecessary.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nlanalyst: 12:13pm On Nov 18, 2021
omooba969:

You talk too much, for a guy....very unnecessary.
Did I create myself?

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2021
Mommadd:
Cooling off this hot afternoon with this yummy smoothie

Pineapple
Watermelon
Cucumber
Beetroot

thursday throwback!!
try pineapple+soursop+apple+watermelon

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2021
Hunger no go kill us

i refuse to be ashamed

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 12:43pm On Nov 18, 2021
garriAndsugar:
Something light

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (2796) (2797) (2798) (2799) (2800) (2801) (2802) ... (3481) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Musty112 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.