Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,085 members, 7,814,765 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:18 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (285) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5746756 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2015
naijababe:

Oil less ayamase kwa?! You are on your own, make oyel police come and catch me na! Aye lamase ka to se orun o, shebi nor be everyday we dey chop am grin

Boil your quinoa with coconut milk, it is to die for.

@ Ewuro4, damiso don tell you, ibi ti a ti nje aye onigbin ni yen

We go know who tire first na grin

Ehnnn epele ohhh ... Aye onigbin.

Leave Damiso alone jare, she's doing oyinbo , who cooks ofada stew without excess oyel grin ... aye ti o pe meji.. Ma je nijekuje grin

I will eat a whole year's worth, You'll throw me out of your crib eventually cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by damiso(f): 9:04pm On Jun 24, 2015
naijababe:

Oil less ayamase kwa?! You are on your own, make oyel police come and catch me na! Aye lamase ka to se orun o, shebi nor be everyday we dey chop am grin
Boil your quinoa with coconut milk, it is to die for.
@ Ewuro4, damiso don tell you, ibi ti a ti nje aye onigbin ni yen
We go know who tire first na grin
Ewuro4:

Leave Damiso alone jare, she's doing oyinbo , who cooks ofada stew without excess oyel grin ... aye ti o pe meji.. Ma je nijekuje grin

I will eat a whole year's worth, You'll throw me out of your crib eventually cheesy
Dont mind me ojare grin its either you eat ayamase or you dont like you said. Oilless ayamase mba never again chucked the rest in the bin.thank
God it was not much
Naijababe is my cooking tip expert grin thanks for the coconut milk tip

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jun 24, 2015
Ewuro4:

grin grin grin grin grin grin this woman will not kee me

Damiso, did the jollof rice tip work well?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nmeri17: 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Moana:
Dinner
Filini, chicken and squash
My oh my embarassed I'm officially asking for your hand in marriage
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adamskutty(m): 10:41pm On Jun 24, 2015
Kimoni:

I nearly fainted. I thought you wrote 500 eggs shocked shocked smiley
post modified grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 11:56pm On Jun 24, 2015
Oh my body aches, my leg hurts, my eyes are seeing double

I miss my fatherland, too much suffering in this place cry cry

Nobody to help you in the kitchen, only you and your ears

Cooking is hard labour

Enough rants for today angry sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 11:58pm On Jun 24, 2015
naijababe:

Oloti bus-stop, ni ilu oni yinyin grin

grin grin grin

Naijababe so you be shayo??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 12:03am On Jun 25, 2015
damiso:

Kimoni Abeg what is that leaf in the sink.

Naijababe I tried to do 'eating clean' ayamase. grin very lil oil it was not just it ejoor cheesy

Abeg e no be it hubby said ki ni eleyi nitori oloun cheesy ayamase no be am without epo shayin(me and my Yoruba cheesy) all over it all join the zillions of calories

.Besides se person fit eat ayamase with quinoa or cous cous cheesy chai e no easy o

It's spinach leaves o

I also made melon and spinach for swallow. No cooking for moi again till the next 3 months. I miss my support system cry cry cry

Ayamase without the oil floating on top is not it naa, that's why it's the best stew for rice, cuz of the oil

It shouldn't be everyday though
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moana(f): 5:58am On Jun 25, 2015
Nmeri17:
My oh my embarassed I'm officially asking for your hand in marriage
lolz see gentleman. You too like food die o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moana(f): 6:06am On Jun 25, 2015
Kimoni:
Oh my body aches, my leg hurts, my eyes are seeing double

I miss my fatherland, too much suffering in this place cry cry

Nobody to help you in the kitchen, only you and your ears

Cooking is hard labour

Enough rants for today angry sad
lol it cant be that bad. Learn new quick and easy to make delicious recipes and you will be just fine
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:15am On Jun 25, 2015
Kimoni:

grin grin grin

Naijababe so you be shayo??

Yes o, I nor dey joke with my shandy and red wine.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 8:31am On Jun 25, 2015
tranxo:
500kg eggs is 6 to 7 eggs?!!!!! Na ostrich egg?
hahahaha, sorry grammes

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 8:35am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=chineloSA post=35108346]

grin grin grin grin

I cannot even attempt to make this cake. 500g then 500kg then 6-7 eggs. That cake surely smells of egg only.All the other ingredients are overpowered by the eggs.
error, you know when you are working and also on social media same time.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 8:36am On Jun 25, 2015
Kimoni:
Ayyoshert, this ur egg is causing commotion here o
Pls come and redefine it smiley
Before we start pooing till eternity
yea i just noticed.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2015
chimajii:

Sorry to ask,while ur meat pie was n d oven, did u turn it to the oda side for the back to get baked? Also it looks like u didn't press down the fork at the sides properly for them to seal up. Are u one to follow so so and so degrees for baking of ur meat pie? Or u just use low heat and knw when it is ready or done? Sorry too many questions
i think the egg i applied to do the sealing was not just working, i still hope to be more perfect than this, my oven does not have the control, so i just put it at a medium heat and i checked it after 30 mins, then check once or twice again. You dont turn meat pie, and i dont think they turn in baking.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chimajii: 9:13am On Jun 25, 2015
ayyoshert:

i think the egg i applied to do the sealing was not just working, i still hope to be more perfect than this, my oven does not have the control, so i just put it at a medium heat and i checked it after 30 mins, then check once or twice again. You dont turn meat pie, and i dont think they turn in baking.

Great, I think d issue d person was having was, she applied too much margarine while greasing the pan, so while it was bakin,the under/back felt like d margarine was melting and in turn the back was quite MOIST. I was wondering if that's how it happens to every oda person who does meat pie. I was imagining how d back wud get baked as well.ishe ended up turning it ova to have that part bake for a while. And it came out good. This is just my observation and logic towards d moist back having to be turned. But I may be wrong. Cud be oda wahala grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moana(f): 9:14am On Jun 25, 2015
Breakfast time
I was gonna eat something a little more healthier but that cheese and bacon were calling my name embarassed

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 9:37am On Jun 25, 2015
Kimoni:
Ayyoshert, this ur egg is causing commotion here o
Pls come and redefine it smiley
Before we start pooing till eternity
Wahahahahahahahahahaha......... Sorry couldnt help it. #okbye

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 10:17am On Jun 25, 2015
chimajii:

Great, I think d issue d person was having was, she applied too much margarine while greasing the pan, so while it was bakin,the under/back felt like d margarine was melting and in turn the back was quite MOIST. I was wondering if that's how it happens to every oda person who does meat pie. I was imagining how d back wud get baked as well.ishe ended up turning it ova to have that part bake for a while. And it came out good. This is just my observation and logic towards d moist back having to be turned. But I may be wrong. Cud be oda wahala grin
nice one, i will try reduce the margarine on the baking pan the next time, that could just be the answer.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayyoshert: 10:19am On Jun 25, 2015
breadplanets:
Wahahahahahahahahahaha......... Sorry couldnt help it. #okbye
Miss bread planet it was a typing error, how are you doing?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chineloSA(f): 10:30am On Jun 25, 2015
[quote author=ayyoshert post=35127725][/quote]

It was just a joke. wink wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 10:44am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:
lol it cant be that bad. Learn new quick and easy to make delicious recipes and you will be just fine

sad sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 10:45am On Jun 25, 2015
ayyoshert:

yea i just noticed.

#Justkidding
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:05am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:
Breakfast time
I was gonna eat something a little more healthier but that cheese and bacon were calling my name embarassed
Wow this looks good.

If only I have the appetite to eat I would have asked you to send some to but I'm very very very strong.

Mind sharing your recipe please?

Kimoni mi miss you plenty o.

Babyosisi cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Moana(f): 11:15am On Jun 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Wow this looks good.

If only I have the appetite to eat I would have asked you to send some to but I'm very very very strong.

I just grated some cheese into the eggs then beat it together, put slices of bread in the mixture then fry it in a pan.

You can always put slices of cheese after making the french toast with just eggs and bread. Thats how everyone else makes it. I just do my own thing embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:19am On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:

I just grated some cheese into the eggs then beat it together, put slices of bread in the mixture then fry it in a pan.

You can always put slices of cheese after making the french toast with just eggs and bread. Thats how everyone else makes it. I just do my own thing embarassed
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 11:20am On Jun 25, 2015
Herzumpther:
Wow this looks good.

Kimoni mi miss you plenty o.

Babyosisi cry

Herzumpther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just fasheed my side all these years, there is God ooo
My phone is lost so I'm currently not on bb anymore.
M still stalking you though, and I can see you are good
We'll talk when I'm back on air
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 25, 2015
Kimoni:

Herzumpther!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You just fasheed my side all these years, there is God ooo
My phone is lost so I'm currently not on bb anymore.
M still stalking you though, and I can see you are good
We'll talk when I'm back on air
cheesy cheesy

I did not fash your side o, them born me well? undecided
Yes I'm good and I will wait for you to come back on air so that I will gist you all the plenty things that has happened o.

I don't have a phone too that's why I stopped posting food pics here. I've tried some of those oyibo recipes I got from chillisause, EfemenaXY, cococandy and babyosisi but no phone to snap and post them. Will come back soon sha.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by damiso(f): 11:59am On Jun 25, 2015
naijababe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin this woman will not kee me

Damiso, did the jollof rice tip work well?

Yes it did...You know me naa any shortcut I must to follow am cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JoeCutie(m): 12:39pm On Jun 25, 2015
Moana:
Breakfast time
Early morning wickedness! That's man's inhumanity to man. embarassed

Can I have some, please? cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 2:05pm On Jun 25, 2015
naijababe:

Yes o, I nor dey joke with my shandy and red wine.

Naijababe, over to you.

I tried to reduce the oil though cuz too much of it is very unhealthy wink and I added some healthier plant-based oil

You will get it at the bus park tomorrow @ 5pm. That's when they get to oloti bus stop lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jun 25, 2015
Kimoni:

Naijababe, over to you.

I tried to reduce the oil though cuz too much of it is very unhealthy wink and I added some healthier plant-based oil

You will get it at the bus park tomorrow @ 5pm. That's when they get to oloti bus stop lipsrsealed

God dey Kimoni! What kind of torture is this now? angry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (282) (283) (284) (285) (286) (287) (288) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Melsan, nigeriansamurai(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.