Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5756395 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 9:40am On Feb 10, 2022
aboyaji:

Yet, you get time for frufru looking into the thread everytime?

And engaging people on those tiring the "judge and jury" court session?

In fact, na all your food you dey chop from fire?
Lmao...you go fear excuse grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Munzy14(m): 9:44am On Feb 10, 2022
Mvena:

Oh ye darkness, I cast and bind you! Let there be light now so I can see this food well
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:29am On Feb 10, 2022
cheesy
dollynnn:

Ehn ehn?
Let me go through the thread,ma

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 12:25pm On Feb 10, 2022
aboyaji:
Yet, you get time for frufru looking into the thread everytime?
And engaging people on those tiring the "judge and jury" court session?
In fact, na all your food you dey chop from fire?
If you go back through my posts, you will find near none of what you claim there. I simply ask folks questions about what is displayed or photographed and they are under no obligation to respond. undecided

As for food wey I dey chop from fire, except on holidays, that is pretty much how I have been living for over a year now. No complaints from me. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 12:31pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If you go back through my posts, you will find near none of what you claim there. I simply ask folks questions about what is displayed or photographed and they are under no obligation to respond. undecided

As for food wey I dey chop from fire, except on holidays, that is pretty much how I have been living for over a year now. No complaints from me. grin

If so, you must have gotten a funnel-like mouth shape by now. That position is legendary... I can only imagine.

Kobojunkie:
living for over a year now. No complaints from me. grin

How could there be... Where you're your own jury.

No be you again?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 12:37pm On Feb 10, 2022
aboyaji:
If so, you must have gotten a funnel-like mouth shape by now. That position is legendary... I can only imagine.
How could there be... Where you're your own jury.
No be you again?
Well, I hate to disappoint you but mouth is doing just fine, thank you. undecided

Since you understand there are no complaints from me, then you should also understand why I don't intend to bend to you. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 12:41pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Well, I hate to disappoint you but mouth is doing just fine, thank you. undecided

Since you understand there are no complaints from me, then you should also understand why I don't intend to bend to you. grin

Na only you dey see contraction and relaxation abi flexing of muscles here. If you want to bend, you can gladly bend into a pot, cook and present for us here. We'll gladly frufru drool over it.

I understand nothing from your complaint.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 12:53pm On Feb 10, 2022
aboyaji:
Na only you dey see contraction and relaxation abi flexing of muscles here. If you want to bend, you can gladly bend into a pot, cook and present for us here. Well gladly frufru drool over it.

I understand nothing from your complaint.
My complaints? Which particular "complaint" do you lack understanding of? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 1:00pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
My complaints? Which particular "complaint" do you lack understanding of? undecided

You don come with this your questions and answers...

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 1:03pm On Feb 10, 2022
aboyaji:
You don come with this your questions and answers...
If I no ask questions, how I go take know now? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 1:05pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
If I no ask questions, how I go take know now? undecided
If we don't make requests, how do we get to see your pot of food?

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 1:06pm On Feb 10, 2022
aboyaji:
. If we don't make requests, how do we get to see your pot of food.
You already made the request and I already told you that by the time I am done cooking, the pot is empty and already in the sink? You want me to post pictures of the empty pots and utensils used? grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 1:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
You already made the request and I already told you that by the time I am done cooking, the pot is empty and already in the sink? You want me to post pictures of the empty pots and utensils used? grin

Akuko a na-akoro Biati.

Story for the gods

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 1:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
aboyaji:
Akuko a na-akoro Biati.
Story for the gods
No seriously, I can too take and post pics of the empty pot and the dirty utensils used for you to see if that will do too. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 1:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
No seriously, I can too take and post pics of the empty pot and the dirty utensils used for you to see if that will do too. grin

Anti, I don't want to tell you GETAT.

Just weregodi agwa nwatakiri gi a dosa one side first. Ndi okenye na-akpa nkata.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 1:17pm On Feb 10, 2022
aboyaji:
. Anti, I don't want to tell you GETAT.

Just weregodi agwa nwatakiri gi a dosa one side first. Ndi okenye na-akpa nkata.
About my pot-to-mouth habits? undecided

ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aboyaji(m): 1:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO

What did your translator tell you?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 1:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
aboyaji:
What did your translator tell you?
Translator ke? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yerima21: 2:19pm On Feb 10, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Creamy catfish tomato basil soup.

looks like ofe nsala
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:26pm On Feb 10, 2022
Quick simple breakfast

39 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:21pm On Feb 10, 2022
LordReed:

Guy you no dey on light for your house? LoL. Your pix always look dark, you need to improve the lighting.
That's true, I will work on that

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LordReed(m): 8:34pm On Feb 10, 2022
Cutestboy:

That's true, I will work on that

Correct guy.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayeesha: 9:10pm On Feb 10, 2022
Halcyon123:

You have said it all,it really white and sweet. Good for pounded yam. I think this should be my next dish and na KD yam fa

So KD get better yam like this?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I no be food seller so why I go need to do presentation abeg? Food for me na for nourishment and filling of my stomach... so long as the mede-mede sweet for mouth and enter stomach well, e don get pass mark from me be that smiley.

You don't want to see my cheesecake at all.. grin

Yes I want to cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 9:14pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:

ROFLMAO

Nobody finish food on fire na cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 10:11pm On Feb 10, 2022
About 2hrs on my feet, cooking a Nigerian dish is war!

My second time cooking fried-rice. grin

mariahAngel you can have the fried plantain. kiss

45 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by maisams01(m): 10:20pm On Feb 10, 2022
this thread is nine years and counting

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 10:38pm On Feb 10, 2022
armyofone:
Nobody finish food on fire na cheesy
I dey do am oo. I even get stool and standing mat to help get the job done right. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 10:55pm On Feb 10, 2022
Cutestboy:
Breakfast cool
eww
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by posty56: 10:56pm On Feb 10, 2022
GboyegaD:
Brunch:

Apple cinnamon cake with a white chocolate ganache. Used less sugar in the cake since I knew I was making a ganache with it.
looks like ejaculation
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 11:02pm On Feb 10, 2022
omooba969:
About 2hrs on my feet, cooking a Nigerian dish is war!

My second time cooking fried-rice. grin
cheesy omo see correct fud grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:07pm On Feb 10, 2022
Kobojunkie:
I dey do am oo. I even get stool and standing mat to help get the job done right. grin

Sounds good. Now that we want to pix grub ya meal and cheesecake - dish, take and post.

Oh-
Did you make your brownies? The one we planned during black history holiday.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (2873) (2874) (2875) (2876) (2877) (2878) (2879) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Biglittlelois(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.