Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,733 members, 7,824,070 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:53 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2920) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5767527 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 1:19am On Mar 15, 2022
emperorz:
i dey hungry cry comma gimme fud nah embarassed
p
Coming cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 3:50am On Mar 15, 2022
Pizza ( biscuit dough pizza)

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 3:52am On Mar 15, 2022
Salmon dinner

40 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:11am On Mar 15, 2022
Dinner:

Smothered chicken, creamy collard vegetables, and carrot.

41 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Slickey: 6:59am On Mar 15, 2022
Continue to respond to trolls, then act surprised why a food thread is being derailed.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 12:04pm On Mar 15, 2022
Hi guys,

Salad for you kiss

35 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 12:06pm On Mar 15, 2022
Kenfil:
Salmon dinner
That right there is a good meal kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 12:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
descarado:
Hi guys,

Salad for you kiss

You think you are eating healthy after pouring all that mayonnaise and ketchup on the salad abi? After you go dey wonder why your belle is getting bigger and bigger everyday upon say you dey chop salad. Just continue pouring mayo and ketchup. Pour more sef angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seunmarytemi(f): 12:53pm On Mar 15, 2022
Send dried snail to USA, Uk & Canada via our DHL Express rate.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 1:38pm On Mar 15, 2022
Brownshoe:
My people abeg, now i say make i prepare moi-moi as bachelor wey i be i forget to add any oil, the thing don done is safe to eat like that?
I saw your post and started laughing. We've all been there before oh. This is so hilarious, kai.
It's definitely safe to eat.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 1:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
amorprincesa:
Happy Sunday! Bring your spoon! Rice with veg stew made with crayfish, mashed panla fish and boiled chicken.
Been having a lot of boiled beef and chicken these days and I'm beginning to like it.

Yours looks really nice.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 2:10pm On Mar 15, 2022
descarado:

That right there is a good meal kiss

Thank you!, yes it fills you up and helps with weight journey

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 3:26pm On Mar 15, 2022
Thank you smiley
Yuneehk:

Been having a lot of boiled beef and chicken these days and I'm beginning to like it.

Yours looks really nice.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Labadi69: 4:11pm On Mar 15, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Smothered chicken, creamy collard vegetables, and carrot.

Truth be told, this doesn’t look good embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TAGM(m): 4:49pm On Mar 15, 2022
Labadi69:

Leave him alone.

It looks good boss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 5:41pm On Mar 15, 2022
Akposy:

cheesy cheesy cheesy oya let me adopt you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy We go turn the house to restaurant.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:42pm On Mar 15, 2022
Labadi69:

Apparently, you got nothing good to do with your life. You can keep trolling me.

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Houserentprob(m): 6:08pm On Mar 15, 2022
Pls patronize me, for your pure destoned local rice, beans, maize, sorghum and millets

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Brownshoe: 9:14pm On Mar 15, 2022
Yuneehk:

I saw your post and started laughing. We've all been there before oh. This is so hilarious, kai.
It's definitely safe to eat.
i no even eat more than one, i throw away the rest.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Houserentprob(m): 10:30am On Mar 16, 2022
Good morning my great people. Today is our market day what do you need to buy from us at more cheaper rate
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 1:49pm On Mar 16, 2022
Kenfil:
Pizza ( biscuit dough pizza)
Love this
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 1:51pm On Mar 16, 2022
GboyegaD:

You be person Wey never see pass your domot Wey think say e don see life.

Manage this picture, banana bread made during work. Dey police grammar dey go whole people dey make money.
Banana with flour? Looks tasty
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AdorableSat: 1:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Stellx6:
Leftover fried rice �� along side with chilled zobo drink ���
This leftover looks me and colourful
Some leftover foods are even tastier
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:56pm On Mar 16, 2022
AdorableSat:

Banana with flour? Looks tasty

Thanks it does. Did something similar yesterday with oatmeal. It was nice as usual and just one of those ways to use very ripe bananas.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:57pm On Mar 16, 2022
Dinner yesterday:
Made pizza after a long while and it was much better than the ones I make in the past.

31 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 2:50pm On Mar 16, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner yesterday:
Made pizza after a long while and it was much better than the ones I make in the past.

This pizza is authentic map with hidden valley- let me bring ma plate for a serving.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:54pm On Mar 16, 2022
armyofone:

This pizza is authentic map with hidden valley- let me bring ma plate for a serving.

You are welcome. BTW, you are located in TX, right?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 5:26pm On Mar 16, 2022
Gboyega my friend, you want give the direction to come grab grubs grin?

GboyegaD:

You are welcome. BTW, you are located in TX, right?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:32pm On Mar 16, 2022
armyofone:
Gboyega my friend, you want give the direction to come grab grubs grin?

Just curious you might be a neighbor I am unaware of.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:05pm On Mar 16, 2022
GboyegaD:

Just curious you might be a neighbor I am unaware of.

That foine omoge s/he/r in 7inch heels, driving Lucid, waving like an Empress grin hi there.
Coming for free food in ma Lucid.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 6:53pm On Mar 16, 2022
Stellx6:
Leftover fried rice �� along side with chilled zobo drink ���
yummm

(1) (2) (3) ... (2917) (2918) (2919) (2920) (2921) (2922) (2923) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: legennd2 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.