Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,925 members, 7,810,558 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (2986) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5734899 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 5:49pm On May 16, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Nice! I love making my own yogurt. grin

Hopefully, you'd share a pic with us someday.

At least, them no dey cook yoghurt...make you no come tell us say you finish am ontop fire. cheesy

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 6:28pm On May 16, 2022
yunqdady:
Ishapa soup. My first time. Forgot or had no time to soak the dried white zobo/hibiscus leaves so it taste tangy and sour. Still love it

The last time I had ishapa was late 90’s / early 00’s . Ishapa cooked with egusi goes really well with pounded yam…… If God come bless u make u put eja kika, crayfish and maybe stock fish inside the ishapa….: mehn na heaven on earth.

For those that don’t know, ishapa is the white hibiscus flower (the white version of zobo flower). It is sun dried and then soaked in warm
Water when u want to use it for the soup. See attached picture for your attention

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:37pm On May 16, 2022

37 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 6:47pm On May 16, 2022
Atolu01:
Egg looking like cut section(s) of Encephalic hemispheres. I don't know why. Anyways.
Give me some pls.. cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 6:53pm On May 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:

The last time I had ishapa was late 90’s / early 00’s . Ishapa cooked with egusi goes really well with pounded yam…… If God come bless u make u put eja kika, crayfish and maybe stock fish inside the ishapa….: mehn na heaven on earth.

For those that don’t know, ishapa is the white hibiscus flower (the white version of zobo flower). It is sun dried and then soaked in warm
Water when u want to use it for the soup. See attached picture for your attention

I remember it from the north. I'm trying to remember the name we used to call the veg.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yunqdady: 7:45pm On May 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:

The crunchy feel is heavenly. My heart leaps for joy anytime it's cooked at home.
I got it from home but didn't listen as mum gave me cooking instructions.
Now what I cooked tasted like I was eating solid zobo. Sour and tangy. I should have soaked it and drained the water I guess.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yunqdady: 7:48pm On May 16, 2022
BlueRayDick:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 10:03pm On May 16, 2022
Ekom doo!

Ogbono soup go zeh grin

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 10:04pm On May 16, 2022
Ekom doo!

Ogbono soup don Zeh! cool

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 10:09pm On May 16, 2022
Uwa wu mmimi grin cool

Ogbono soup with uziza leaf is da bomb cool grin

God no go let Buhari shame us.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:07pm On May 16, 2022
Jellof Rice for the week

47 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Halcyon123(f): 2:31am On May 17, 2022
armyofone:

I remember it from the north. I'm trying to remember the name we used to call the veg.
Yakuwa cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 2:48am On May 17, 2022
Halcyon123:

Yakuwa cheesy

Haka ne! Na gode sose!

There is a small ball shaped seed/pod in the middle. We just use knife to cut around then remove it. Such fun!
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 2:56am On May 17, 2022
Moi moi

40 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kenfil(f): 2:57am On May 17, 2022
Banana bread, yum!

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 4:30am On May 17, 2022
beautyhd:
Spag with vegetable sauce and chicken
yumm
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:32am On May 17, 2022
loveymom:
Jellof Rice for the week

Pls give me some.. cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:49am On May 17, 2022
FERNANDEZISBACK:

Pls give me some.. cry

Serve yourself; there is love in sharing.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 4:52am On May 17, 2022
loveymom:

Serve yourself; there is love in sharing.

Haha.. yummy.. thanks for the meal Reina.. grin

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:58am On May 17, 2022
Dinner:

Steak, creamy mashed cauliflower and potatoes, and coleslaw.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:01am On May 17, 2022
Made bread for the week and I am happy with the outcome.

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:05am On May 17, 2022
pretydiva:

Will you marry me?? cry
Lol. Not yet
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 5:20am On May 17, 2022
Ukodo (yam peppersoup) and my homemade Zobo

The Zobo is the best I've ever made. It tasted like wine. I didn't use sugar just watermelon, cucumber, pineapple, cinnamon, ginger, clove and flavoured powder.

Good day all

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:25am On May 17, 2022
Mvena:
Uncle G.boyega
P.restonn
A.boyaji
Where una dey? And ma.riangeles

I dey inside Bush for some weeks now. Thanks for checking.

Outdoor survival.

●Coffee

●Meat

Have a great day everyone ♥️

32 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollynnn(f): 9:21am On May 17, 2022
Akposy:

The Zobo is the best I've ever made. It tasted like wine. I didn't use sugar just watermelon, cucumber, pineapple, cinnamon, ginger, clove and flavoured powder.

Good day all
The palm oil in the other plate is for what ?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:38am On May 17, 2022
GboyegaD:

This looks sweet..can I get some pls.. cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 9:39am On May 17, 2022
Prestonn:

I dey inside Bush for some weeks now. Thanks for checking.

Outdoor survival.

●Coffee

●Meat

Have a great day everyone ♥️

Hiking or you just need some serene environment..? cheesy
Can I get some piece of meat pls?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:16am On May 17, 2022
GboyegaD:

The outcome looks good indeed.

Did you glaze with butter or what?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FutureFocus: 10:42am On May 17, 2022
Breakfast
Hot Tea for the raining weather.

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 12:06pm On May 17, 2022
iamyemiakins:

Just eat and lock up, no time grin
naso bros cheesy grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2022
Akposy:

Good day all
abeg make i taste dat meat to confirm first grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (2983) (2984) (2985) (2986) (2987) (2988) (2989) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Seezzy(m), gracefoundmme(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.