Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,745 members, 7,809,842 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (301) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5733242 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (3476) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 5:46pm On Jul 28, 2015
tatacherie:

Cudnt find anyoda sample in past pages so had to quote dis frm page 286 buh dunno y d pix dint show in my quoting.would appreciate ur response.hope I can use yam or plaintain along dis eforiro

Yes you can use yam or plantain or any other carb of choice.

I used Spinach&Bok choy leaves(you can use any greens) . I also used olive oil hence the bright green color. So I deep fried Tomato paste (tin tomato) and crushed peppers(red bell peppers (tatashe) , scotch bonnet (hot pepper) , onions & galic) , crayfish and added the greens, then meat of choice.
Hope that helps? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 5:49pm On Jul 28, 2015
FannySwindler:
Amis. You are always welcomed. Nah. Why do you ask? grin

Hmmmm...I comment my reserve ooo.... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 5:50pm On Jul 28, 2015
Ewuro4:

Which one sweetheart? Just quote it. We are literally rice eaters so I always prepare different kinds of Efo riros/stews grin

Hmm I made Egusi soup/abi stew last night and forgot to snap the plated dish. This is what it looks like. I used Bok choy(too many stalks sha but I guess it okay) and ugwu dry leaves for greens.

Pic #2.. Dessert ; Lemon pound cake, they finished a whole loaf within 20mins I didn't get to taste it.

This your cake is inviting ooo...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Amis. You want to Invite me for dinner? Or Because am Naughty?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 8:13pm On Jul 28, 2015
FannySwindler:
Amis. You want to Invite me for dinner? Or Because am Naughty?

The answer lies within your statement. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 28, 2015
Amis. Oh..cos am Naughty. grin

Am too stubborn in my ways and am a Twin.

Are Ibadan boys Naughty?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 8:38pm On Jul 28, 2015
FannySwindler:
Amis. Oh..cos am Naughty. grin

Am too stubborn in my ways and am a Twin.

Are Ibadan boys Naughty?

FannySwindler Ejire omo ara.....complete the rest don't let me mistype. cheesy.
most of them are....Married an ibadan and I lived there for a couple of years
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
Amis. Ha-ha. Your hubby is stubborn. I will report you. grin

I no tell you say I be Yoruba... grin

Have only been to UITH in Ibadan...once and that was it.

Having trained in Military Sch Zaria...I can't be intimidated or bullied on a social platform by any Fly. When my mates are in war zone Commanding Troops Fighting Bokoharam.

Guess You Can deduce why am Stubborn Now. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 9:28pm On Jul 28, 2015
FannySwindler:
Amis. Ha-ha. Your hubby is stubborn. I will report you. grin

I no tell you say I be Yoruba... grin

Have only been to UITH in Ibadan...once and that was it.

Having trained in Military Sch Zaria...I can't be intimidated or bullied on a social platform by any Fly. When my mates are in war zone Commanding Troops Fighting Bokoharam.

Guess You Can deduce why am Stubborn Now. grin

grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
I want to eat banga rice with scent leaf and Chinese pho tai rice and ayamase rice and Indian curry rice and fish stew rice and concoction rice with crayfish and jollof rice and beans mixed together embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 9:53pm On Jul 28, 2015
cococandy:
I want to eat banga rice with scent leaf and Chinese pho tai rice and ayamase rice and Indian curry rice and fish stew rice and concoction rice with crayfish and jollof rice and beans mixed together embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

are you pregnant? because this your rice craving na assorted to the power of infinity grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2015
glimpse:

are you pregnant? because this your rice craving na assorted to the power of infinity grin

Honey which one did you make? Abeg post the pic let me start eating with my eyes before its time to go home.

I'll definitely stop at one pho tai restaurant on my way back from work and go to the Indian restaurant during the weekend because it's too far.
I'll eat the banga rice in my dream.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 11:30pm On Jul 28, 2015
cococandy:

Lol..all these food at once madame coco Funny I made ayamase some days ago and I forgot to take the picture...was busy spraying the house to get rid of its smell cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
cococandy:

Honey which one did you make? Abeg post the pic let me start eating with my eyes before its time to go home.

I'll definitely stop at one pho tai restaurant on my way back from work and go to the Indian restaurant during the weekend because it's too far.
I'll eat the banga rice in my dream.

Lol @ in your dream
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kimoni: 11:31pm On Jul 28, 2015
cococandy:

I know that feeling wink smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:27am On Jul 29, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked Chai!! I pity your butthole, the purging that will follow ehn!! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayoi: 5:26am On Jul 29, 2015
@ FannySwindler.It's UCH in Ibadan. UITH in Ilorin,Kwara state. Besides that isn't being stubborn it's being foul mouthed which shldnt b associated with military training even though some of d military guys can be lyk dat. It's also pathetic u can't even mention d person's name wh explains y u r nt fighting BH. COWARD!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 6:02am On Jul 29, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yes you can use yam or plantain or any other carb of choice.

I used Spinach&Bok choy leaves(you can use any greens) . I also used olive oil hence the bright green color. So I deep fried Tomato paste (tin tomato) and crushed peppers(red bell peppers (tatashe) , scotch bonnet (hot pepper) , onions & galic) , crayfish and added the greens, then meat of choice.
Hope that helps? smiley
Thanks a bunch ma'am this helped big tym.i appreciate ur quick response.ive prepared it.I used one veg d seller told me shokor dat dey dnt knw spinach.cudnt snap it though as d veggie came out dark in d pot as if twas black soup I made.but twas delicious.used it wit plantain.DH go hear am wen he returns frm travel grin Any other special dish pls?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 29, 2015
cococandy:
shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queen47: 10:17am On Jul 29, 2015
cococandy:

Cheiiii.....nne, i thought we were eating healthy?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayoi: 12:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy no1 calls it university of Ibadan teaching hospital,swthrt. University College hospital. Abeg so u dnt get missing when next u are alone in Ib.

Definitely not a cretin,nt a fucktaard too bt u are,@ least ur name says so.

U were displaying cowardice nd some1 had to tell u.it was obvious who u were talking to bt u cldn't mention names. I tire.Guy we all hv animal instincts,only that some of us hv better sense of judgement hence we control it.

I don't even hv a clique dear brother. Nd u don't need to b foul mouthed @ any pt, it's uncouth not only meant for u tho,some of us should learn that too. Even after she stopped trading words with u,u were still running ur mouth.

Arrange to meet up, seriously? M amazed! You r one of those military guys that harass civilians, see hw u've jst exposed urself. I hope u are caught.

See doctors r honourable even with military training,jst a few bad 1s tho. Am guessing u r a doctor,cld be wrong.

U are very worng m not a waste of space. I contribute to humanity jst lyk u cool
P.s stop embarrassing the medical profession,its an honourable one.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayoi: 1:00pm On Jul 29, 2015
@ tatacherie, I think it got black cuz
-u either covered it while u were cooking.
- u steamed in extremely hot water for a long time.
- u cooked it for a long time.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tatacherie: 1:37pm On Jul 29, 2015
ayoi:
Really I covered the pot after adding d veggies.was very hungry n cudnt wait a bit longer.na wa.thanks will adjust nxt
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shrekandfiona: 2:08pm On Jul 29, 2015
cococandy:
now this is funny and made me post here for the first time cheesy

All thru my pregnancy, i used to come here in stealth mode to drool on you, Ewuro4 and herzhumpter's delicacies. The pictures alone were filling smiley

After drooling, I'll then go to any naija cuisine close to me and eat local foods. If there is a lagos island cafe close to you, go there. They serve a buffet of all naija dishes for about 15$ per head. You'll eat till you drop but no take out. I wish you a smooth 9 months journey cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayoi: 2:14pm On Jul 29, 2015
Didn't mention ur name cuz I actually forgot nd dats d truth bt thinking abt it now it's really pathetic FannySwindler. A man that can only swindle fanny,how nice! Besides I addressed ur pts in my post mentioning u wasn't necessary.

U see most of ur posts here r based on assumption too,wh makes u what u called me. cool

Trust me I don't go about with my head down just because my superior is there. I respect them and I do my job the way am meant to so if u were my superior, I wld respect u.

Comparison with u? Oh sorry dear, can't compete with u! U r so high and mighty grin

Since u can't read, well I also gave me d advice.

M not any1's spokes person, I am my spokes person.
P.S I haven't embarrassed Islam by talking to u. I don't claim to be the best Muslim bt I try my best in every way I can. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayoi: 2:42pm On Jul 29, 2015
Tatacherie, u r welcome.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 2:52pm On Jul 29, 2015
My lunch...vegetable sauce,spicy steamed fish and white rice.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 29, 2015
Queenfav. Wow...looks Yummy. I like. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rezzy: 3:22pm On Jul 29, 2015
ayoi:

Ooooo, I learnt something new today. Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (298) (299) (300) (301) (302) (303) (304) ... (3476) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UncleHaba22, gracefoundmme(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.