Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,027 members, 7,818,032 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3017) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5755115 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayeesha: 7:29pm On Jun 13, 2022
Halcyon123:
If you know you know grin

Chinge grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ayeesha: 7:31pm On Jun 13, 2022
ambient:
Breakfast
Can't wait for new yam,old yam is very strong...

Next time buy benue yams. Very soft and fluffy too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 8:40pm On Jun 13, 2022
Mariangeles:

She did so well. cheesy
Nice looking.

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chii8(f): 8:41pm On Jun 13, 2022
descarado:

Ready for marriage.
I'm interested o.
Make we yarn na kiss cheesy

Holy ghost ���

Biko face ya front... she's 12!

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:08pm On Jun 13, 2022
SoapQueen:

I tell you. That comrade make me get long throat last night, walai.
cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:09pm On Jun 13, 2022
UpInTheSky:
Chef of life, take smiley[quote]

Gracias.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 9:12pm On Jun 13, 2022
GboyegaD:

Nice one. The salad looks gorgeous and im sure it taste great too. The shaved spiral item, is it zucchini?

Cucumber... Thanks Boss.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:11am On Jun 14, 2022
paschal47:

I like the way you alternate soups. smiley

Thank you boss. Just trying to make the meals more interesting.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:11am On Jun 14, 2022
Prestonn:

Cucumber... Thanks Boss.

Thanks.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:50am On Jun 14, 2022

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by blessbunmi(f): 2:59am On Jun 14, 2022
Teespice:

First of all, whisk the bean paste in such a way that it incorporates air.

Secondly, the oil used for frying should not be too hot and don't put your bean paste too early. It will soak a lot of oil before it gets done.

Lastly, monitor it constantly so that you get something close if not better than the Akara I made.
Thank you
Thank you �

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 3:05am On Jun 14, 2022
Peppery Indomie (Indomie crayfish) the best I have had in recent times.
curtesy: HusbandMan

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:55am On Jun 14, 2022
Dinner:

Creamy mashed cauliflower and potatoes, a side of coleslaw, and stewed chicken.

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by FERNANDEZISBACK: 7:08am On Jun 14, 2022
iomoge2:
Yeah..it's really pepperish.. grin cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cutehector(m): 8:11am On Jun 14, 2022
wink

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 9:28am On Jun 14, 2022
Breakfast tongue

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hotbreadandbean: 9:31am On Jun 14, 2022
iomoge2:
So d taste of this indomie brand is very good? I'm thinking of buying a carton this week but am yet to decide which brand to buy as everything is very expensive

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:25am On Jun 14, 2022

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:09pm On Jun 14, 2022
Recently, I noticed that if I post pictures here, I will be banned by anti...

Has anybody noticed that too.

So I can't post food pictures in peace again.

OK o.

Whoever unbanned this, thanks.
So annoying.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2022
iomoge2:
Lovely. Heard that crayfish indomie is usually very sweet.
Na correct man abeg.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 4:16pm On Jun 14, 2022
chii8:

Holy ghost ���

Biko face ya front... she's 12!

Joking. Why take it serious undecided

My bad.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Newborn27(f): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2022
descarado:

Lovely. Heard that crayfish indomie is usually very sweet.
Na correct man abeg.

It's true
My kids won't take any other noodles aside from Indomie crayfish. The seasoning is richer than other products.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2022
descarado:

Joking. Why take it serious undecided

My bad.

She probably thought you were a guy. cheesy
She no know say you been dey make the arrangements for your son, as par correct Igbo woman wey you be. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:35pm On Jun 14, 2022
Mariangeles:

She probably thought you were a guy. cheesy
She no know say you been dey make the arrangements for your son, as par correct Igbo woman wey you be. cheesy
Yeah she don't know.

Most people here think I'm a guy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
armyofone:

The ones you drink is different from the ones you cook ?
I have eaten cooked ukwa in palm oil from my grandma and mother's kitchen.
I'm looking to order dried one from the African store.
Army, ukwa nkuli is when you just cook your breadfruit with only water. You don't add anything. Lots of water will remain in the pot after cooking. You will dish out the ukwa and the water and eat like that one I showed. We call it ukwa nkuli. The water alone will fill you up.

Of course, there are many other ways to cook ukwa. Even if you are preparing the other types, we still drain the water and put small ukwa inside for granny or dad.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:41pm On Jun 14, 2022
No salt or anything at all?

descarado:

Army, ukwa nkuli is when you just cook your breadfruit with only water. You don't add anything. Lots of water will remain in the pot after cooking. You will dish out the ukwa and the water and eat like that one I showed. We call it ukwa nkuli. The water alone will fill you up.

Of course, there are many other ways to cook ukwa. Even if you are preparing the other types, we still drain the water and put small ukwa inside for granny or dad.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:52pm On Jun 14, 2022
Eh descarado-

No sugar ?
Or cheese?
grin
cococandy:
No salt or anything at all?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:58pm On Jun 14, 2022
armyofone:
Eh descarado-

No sugar ?
Or cheese?
grin

Sugar or cheese grin

Na grits?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:01pm On Jun 14, 2022
cococandy:

Sugar or cheese grin

Na grits?

grin
I want to be GboyegaD when I grow up cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:02pm On Jun 14, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Creamy mashed cauliflower and potatoes, a side of coleslaw, and stewed chicken.

Where is my own plate of this food now ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:28pm On Jun 14, 2022
armyofone:

grin
I want to be GboyegaD when I grow up cheesy
why? Does he put sugar in his grits?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2022
cococandy:
why? Does he put sugar in his grits?

Like cheese/creamy_ish like me - that's what I think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3014) (3015) (3016) (3017) (3018) (3019) (3020) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: UmmuFarah and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.