Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,857 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3076) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5758270 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:54am On Aug 27, 2022
cococandy:
You may not be wrong. I want to believe that it’s because the chicken they have here are noticeably more oily and too soft than what we have at home.
I find the air fryer helps release those excess oils and makes the skin very crispy while leaving it soft inside.

When I buy stew chicken from the African store. The one that resembles the good chicken we have at home, it comes out too dry in the air fryer.

The crispy skin and the juiceness (If there's any word like this) of the chicken is the good part of the air fryer.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:56am On Aug 27, 2022
Dinner:

Eba and efo riro.

42 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:10am On Aug 27, 2022

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 7:23am On Aug 27, 2022
cococandy:
not everything is great in the air fryer but chicken turns out really really good.
Like? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 7:25am On Aug 27, 2022
cococandy:
When I buy stew chicken from the African store. The one that resembles the good chicken we have at home, it comes out too dry in the air fryer.
Doesn't it all depend on how long you let it air fry? undecided

Also, making sure to turn the food at intervals also helps too. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:26am On Aug 27, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Like? undecided

Fried plantains for example . I prefer them deep fried than air fried
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:27am On Aug 27, 2022
Exactly
GboyegaD:

The crispy skin and the juiceness (If there's any word like this) of the chicken is the good part of the air fryer.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 7:28am On Aug 27, 2022
cococandy:
Ok.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mvena(f): 8:21am On Aug 27, 2022
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Eba and efo riro.
I just need the soup o

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ComradeShegs(m): 10:16am On Aug 27, 2022
Pedrokush:
Sapa no wahala cry cry

Sapa no reach ur side. U even dey drink ur Garri with fish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ComradeShegs(m): 10:23am On Aug 27, 2022
O lord, all I'm asking for is a job. I'm tired of coming to this forum everyday wishing I had these meals on my table. I need a life (Job).
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 27, 2022
Homemade popcorn

I use simas margarine as oil. There's no need to put sugar unless you have a really sweet tooth.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Aug 27, 2022
tatacherie:
Advanced garri fotor tongue

Beautiful childhood memories kiss
Way back it was just dry garri mixed with palm oil and a pinch of salt lol cheesy cheesy

Mehn.
Garnished Garri. Yummy AF.
People reminisce about their childhood memories but you choose to relish yours as a delicacy on a white platter.
I call this artistic freedom of expression.

Ishilove come and eat.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 2:20pm On Aug 27, 2022
Concoction rice + boiled egg; This was washed down with cold ovaltine on the rocks cool

35 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:24pm On Aug 27, 2022
Prestonn:

Fact.

Some years back i tried to open Instagram account due to the pressure i was having here, but some people followed me from here just to dig into my personal life and also to gather information about me by going through some of my followers.

Being a private person due to my kind of job,i deactivate the account.

Interesting. I was wondering why you deactivated your account. It is well
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:36pm On Aug 27, 2022
cococandy:
not everything is great in the air fryer but chicken turns out really really good.
I agree. I once made potato chips with my air fryer, it was a disaster! But I've successfully used it for chicken and fish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2022
Grills (pork ribs, chicken and beef) on the farm

My students made these grills. I don't eat pork, but I couldn't resist the temptation; I had a bite and it was lovely. The chicken tasted divine.

Prestonn and GboyegaD....I sight una
Blueraydick and others, well done.

May this thread never die. Good food will always be our portion.

67 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2022
goodamerican:
Food
Peppered prawns. Yummy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 2:52pm On Aug 27, 2022
cococandy:

They have plantains yonder?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ishilove: 2:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
AudioMonkey:

Mehn.
Garnished Garri. Yummy AF.
People reminisce about their childhood memories but you choose to relish yours as a delicacy on a white platter.
I call this artistic freedom of expression.

Ishilove come and eat.
I'll pass. I never liked that combo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2022
Chicken pepper soup for the weather

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Houserentprob(m): 3:55pm On Aug 27, 2022
Courtesy of cc Yewandequeen thanks

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yewandequeen(f): 5:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Houserentprob:
Awww you are welcome. wink

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 5:11pm On Aug 27, 2022
Any akwaibom in da house.
Ukang ukom
And I love it absolutely kiss
I make akwaibom food courtesy grandma gift on youtube.
Grated unripe banana or plantain.
Food dey this country o.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Shagbatshagba: 5:53pm On Aug 27, 2022
please who can help me with 1k so i can eat today if i dey make i die
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kingxsamz(m): 6:07pm On Aug 27, 2022
Rice, egg and ponmo.

27 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by OgbeniOptional(m): 7:25pm On Aug 27, 2022
Obi-Datti

Shagbatshagba:
please who can help me with 1k so i
can eat today if i dey make i die
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Aug 27, 2022
Akposy:

My students made these grills. I don't eat pork, but I couldn't resist the temptation; I had a bite and it was lovely. The chicken tasted divine.

This your camera sharp oo,9/10

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
kingxsamz:
Rice, egg and ponmo.
3 eggs?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:50pm On Aug 27, 2022
Houserentprob:
And what's this,why only onion no stew?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Houserentprob(m): 7:57pm On Aug 27, 2022
Mufakirnaqdiun:

And what's this,why only onion no stew?
I go later get enough stew when I started working sir, can you find me job won’t mind pls. HND in computer science thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:14pm On Aug 27, 2022
Akposy cry
Akposy:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3073) (3074) (3075) (3076) (3077) (3078) (3079) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.