Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:02 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3115) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5740684 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:50am On Nov 05, 2022
Chinese rice + chicken

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 4:11pm On Nov 05, 2022
HelenBee:
Akara
my type of akara kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Haynnie: 10:57pm On Nov 05, 2022
Dinner looks promising grin

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nicemom: 2:51am On Nov 06, 2022
Akposy:
It's my birthday today!!!

Join me celebrate a King and more

Happy Birthday to a great chef age gracefully

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nicemom: 3:00am On Nov 06, 2022
fhranchez:
i normally soak all night. How many hrs do you recommend?
That is the reason you don't need to soak your beans self when you are ready to wash you just soak in water and pack and put inside mortar but if using hand to peel it means you will soak for like 10_20 minutes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 5:43am On Nov 06, 2022
☑️ Chicken and gizzard with
curried, mixed vegetables
rice for the win .. ✌️✌️✌️✌️✌️

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dathypebruv(m): 9:05am On Nov 06, 2022
Haynnie:
Dinner looks promising grin
Forever and always
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kavod: 9:57am On Nov 06, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Chinese rice + chicken
This rice, does it tastes better? There is this brown Thailand rice I was given one time. He told me just boil one cup, since the pot was medium size, I go do OVERSABI put three cups in less than 8 minutes the pot was boiling out and the rice was just way over the size of the pot, I had to use another smaller pot and CONTINUE. It was one 1kg
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny7: 9:58am On Nov 06, 2022
This bowl of evil is so spicy just looking at it reduces you to tears.

It is at devil-level of peppery punishment.

By the time I was done eating it, I was sure all my sins were forgiven.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 3yga: 10:04am On Nov 06, 2022
Neoteny7:

WTF!!

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 10:08am On Nov 06, 2022
Neoteny7:

Hahahahahahaha

One of my favourite ways of enjoying noodles.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny7: 10:10am On Nov 06, 2022
mariahAngel:

Hahahahahahaha

One of my favourite ways of enjoying noodles.

I needed a whole tub of ice cream to make it to the end.

My bowels will never forgive me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NgoziOkoli(f): 1:25pm On Nov 06, 2022
Neoteny7:

Looks like vomit!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by beautyhd: 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
NgoziOkoli:

Looks like vomit!

Not a nice thing to say on a food thread.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NgoziOkoli(f): 1:30pm On Nov 06, 2022
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NgoziOkoli(f): 1:32pm On Nov 06, 2022
beautyhd:

Not a nice thing to say on a food thread.

But it looks wack. Isn't it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NgoziOkoli(f): 1:33pm On Nov 06, 2022
hahn:
Garri, puff puff and fried meat tongue

undecided undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny7: 1:52pm On Nov 06, 2022
NgoziOkoli:

Looks like vomit!

We'll you're a bit dumb, so no surprises there.

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 1:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
hahn:
Garri, puff puff and fried meat tongue

You should have added sugarcane. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NgoziOkoli(f): 2:19pm On Nov 06, 2022
Neoteny7:

We'll you're a bit dumb, so no surprises there.
it pain am. Stop crying shogbo? cheesy cheesycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eddyline(m): 2:38pm On Nov 06, 2022
Houserentprob:
Good morning great people.pls today is another market day, I have stone free local rice at 28500 this morning price
Please your location
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:39pm On Nov 06, 2022
From the Kitchen of Dem [b][/b].
Time for Sunday's lunch and dinner.
We thank God for life..

Have a blessed week ahead foodies.... kiss kiss

15 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
Meal for the day/week Continua.....

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2022
All Well seasoned and steamed.
Time to go into the oven.

#DemMANNABBQGRILLS

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:46pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118168400:
From the Kitchen of Dem [b][/b].
Time for Sunday's lunch and dinner.
We thank God for life..

It's always your clear pictures for me.
Even nairaland cannot reduce their quality.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 2:53pm On Nov 06, 2022
mariahAngel:

It's always your clear pictures for me.
Even nairaland cannot reduce their quality.
Thank you MariahAngel kiss

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by oxiide22(m): 3:00pm On Nov 06, 2022
post=118168452:
Meal for the day/week Continua.....
it seems to me that you are very stingy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:02pm On Nov 06, 2022
oxiide22:
it seems to me that you are very stingy

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by NgoziOkoli(f): 3:49pm On Nov 06, 2022
Neoteny7:

Look at this constipated donkey.

I called my own food evil and you think your childish opinion would matter?

Cry cry baby. How are you shioor! cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:56pm On Nov 06, 2022
It is getting Zeh kiss tongue kiss

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:16pm On Nov 06, 2022
From this to that to that ........

Now time to blend it all together.....

Still loading.......

6 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (3112) (3113) (3114) (3115) (3116) (3117) (3118) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.