Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:37 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752609 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:07am On Nov 26, 2022
GboyegaD:

Previous years, I cut it but I just felt we should try differently this year. It came out dried so we will be using it for soups and pasta. Might buy another one today, I need to get it right.
As you roast,you bring out and graze with left over marinade and oil. Sometimes, people inject marinade into the body.

There is always a dipping sauce that goes with roasted whole chicken and turkey.

Make dipping sauce of choice. You will enjoy it with salad by the side or preferable coleslaw and good wine. This is tempting.
You can pour the dipping all over the roasted turkey or dip.
Small turkey, add coleslaw and you are in heaven. No rice please grin kiss

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:15am On Nov 26, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ppFEDRGbk

GboyegaD, check out this babe.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:16am On Nov 26, 2022
GboyegaD:

Previous years, I cut it but I just felt we should try differently this year. It came out dried so we will be using it for soups and pasta. Might buy another one today, I need to get it right.
I honestly prefer my meats on the drier side. I don’t understand the American obsession with juicy Turkey. Just make it dry and spicy and I’m game cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 9:52am On Nov 26, 2022
descarado:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u6ppFEDRGbk

GboyegaD, check out this babe.

Will check it out. Thanks for sharing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 10:08am On Nov 26, 2022
Noodles for lunch.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny7: 11:04am On Nov 26, 2022
"Everything everywhere all at once"

Leftover bits from breakfast, lunch and dinner collided into this unwholesome witches brew of visual cacophony...but the harmony on the tongue is mesmerizing.

Accidents and bad ideas can result in delightful experiences.

36 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny7: 11:15am On Nov 26, 2022
ibkayee:

Hey dear. Went on a spiritual cleanse in Jerusalem for a while. Hope you’re well grin

Nice boobs
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny7: 11:19am On Nov 26, 2022
Labadi69:

Imagine make man pikin chop beans and fish with raw onions and garlic come go follow woman talk? embarassed

The smell of onions or garlic is not bad breath. It's only some dumb Nigerians who think so.

Bad breath is when your mouth smells like shiit.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 11:28am On Nov 26, 2022
Neoteny7:

Leftover bits from breakfast, lunch and dinner collided into this unwholesome witches brew of visual cacophony...but the harmony on the tongue is mesmerizing.

Wow! E go make sense... Those onions looks well seasoned shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 11:29am On Nov 26, 2022
Petyprincess:
Noodles for lunch.

My eggg embarassed embarassed grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 11:31am On Nov 26, 2022
Neoteny7:

The smell of onions or garlic is not bad breath. It's only some dumb Nigerians who think so.

Bad breath is when your mouth smells like shiit.

Sure!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 11:48am On Nov 26, 2022
Breakfast…

Apple crisp served with homemade chia vanilla ice cream

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 11:53am On Nov 26, 2022
Akposy:
Breakfast…

I want to be you in my next life grin

Looks delicious smiley

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:58am On Nov 26, 2022
Akposy:
Breakfast…

The local me thought it was ice cream on ponmo till I saw the brown sugar pack and the apple grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 12:03pm On Nov 26, 2022
BlueRayDick:

The local me thought it was ice cream on ponmo till I saw the brown sugar pack and the apple grin
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:15pm On Nov 26, 2022
Neoteny7:

I should employ you to help me with captions on my Instagram page. cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny7: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
mariahAngel:

I should employ you to help me with captions on my Instagram page. cheesy

I'm game!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny7: 12:24pm On Nov 26, 2022
Bintdawood:

Wow! E go make sense... Those onions looks well seasoned shocked

They're, Bint. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Brownshoe: 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2022
ibkayee:

I want to be you in my next life grin

Looks delicious smiley
you have good boobs, can I touch?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:36pm On Nov 26, 2022
Eba raised to power afang soup multiplied by goat meat squared .

40 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 1:53pm On Nov 26, 2022
BlueRayDick:

You too like ponmo grin cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by SouthSouth1914: 3:27pm On Nov 26, 2022
Unripe plantain as swallow
Snail
Assorted Meat
Draw soup

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Axmondthuglife: 3:58pm On Nov 26, 2022
CedarHoldings:
Happy thanksgiving
Brotherly cheesy grin cheesy. You belle wide o..
Even if i drink action bitters wella i no fit finish this one..
Na man you be cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Brownshoe: 6:35pm On Nov 26, 2022
I finish everything that day o, that hunger ginger me,(same person diff monicker)
Axmondthuglife:

Brotherly cheesy grin cheesy. You belle wide o..
Even if i drink action bitters wella i no fit finish this one..
Na man you be cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doggedfighter(f): 7:17am On Nov 27, 2022
Neoteny7:

You are a wordsmith !

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny7: 11:04am On Nov 27, 2022
doggedfighter:

You are a wordsmith !

Thank you kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Neoteny7: 11:16am On Nov 27, 2022
My first attempt at making moimoi, so I bought one of those packaged, ready-to-go, "just add water" bullshit.

So I added water.

The result?

These grisly, unappealing, tasteless mounds of culinary terror garnished with buyer's remorse.

Every sensory organ in my body is offended.

My tastebuds have resigned in protest, the lingering aftertaste of this inedible blasphemy has left my tongue barren, and it'll take a while to rehabilitate my systems.

I've learned the painful lesson that there are no shortcuts to success.

Never buy prepacked shiit.

26 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 12:11pm On Nov 27, 2022
Sunday jollof + beef + ponmo + moin moin

51 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 1:06pm On Nov 27, 2022
Ahnie, I bought things to make delta banga soup. I have never tasted it before and the ingredients are so strange. There is this stick you put in the soup.
Can't wait. So excited like a baby. The only thing I can't eat is starch. Don't like how it looks.

Wish me luck cooking grin
Have watched enough videos

Obenetientien. I love this name.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:17pm On Nov 27, 2022
grin grin grin grin
descarado:
Ahnie, I bought things to make delta banga soup. I have never tasted it before and the ingredients are so strange. There is this stick you put in the soup.
Can't wait. So excited like a baby. The only thing I can't eat is starch. Don't like how it looks.

Wish me luck cooking grin
Have watched enough videos

Obenetientien. I love this name.

See me smiling sheepishly
Babe it's *benetietie(flakes dry bitter leaf)
Hope you also got atieko and rogoje.i do not know the English names of atieko n rogoje.

Chai finally someone finally prepares banga soup cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai chimo!!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:19pm On Nov 27, 2022
BlueRayDick:
Sunday jollof + beef + ponmo + moin moin
I love your spoon.i m crazy about this spoon.hope to get some soonest
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 3:16pm On Nov 27, 2022
ahnie:
grin grin grin grin
See me smiling sheepishly
Babe it's *benetietie(flakes dry bitter leaf)
Hope you also got atieko and rogoje.i do not know the English names of atieko n rogoje.

Chai finally someone finally prepares banga soup cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Chai chimo!!!!
Haaa cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

I got the name wrong cheesy

I got the mixed one that is in satchet. Some vloggers swear by it.
So that's bitter leaf and I have it grin
JJC like me.

Why don't you wanna prepare it?
Your family members don't like it?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.