Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:10 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3150) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752113 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lahips: 1:34am On Jan 02, 2023
No strength for cooking...KFC chicken, no name bread grin, butter and Non alcoholic beer. I just like it for the fizzles.

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 7:11am On Jan 02, 2023
Rice

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 7:14am On Jan 02, 2023
Gwote...Jos most popular food

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by luvlyoracle(m): 7:59am On Jan 02, 2023
Bintdawood:
Dinner tongue
Procedure for making this pls

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 9:08am On Jan 02, 2023
zoer:
what is it made of ? shocked

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 9:26am On Jan 02, 2023
emperorz:
what is it made of ? shocked

Comonnly called fonio, hungry millet, hungry rice, fundi grain, white fonio and fonio millet is scientifically known as Digitaria exilis.
It's called "ACHA"
It's cooked with cabbage,lectus, cocumber, garden egg and any vegetables of your choice.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 10:47am On Jan 02, 2023
I don use this one rush Amala this morning . smiley

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Treassured: 11:21am On Jan 02, 2023
simplepee:
Efo and pounded yam. Happy new year fam.

This Is sumptuousshocked

You can cook delicious foods for Africa.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 11:42am On Jan 02, 2023
Happy New Year Foodlanders kiss

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 1:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
Noodles and Turkey

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:59pm On Jan 02, 2023
zoer:

Nutritiously loaded.

How's the texture like after cooking it?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:00pm On Jan 02, 2023
cutiereborn:
Happy New Year Foodlanders kiss

Nne, happy new year to you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zoer(m): 2:48pm On Jan 02, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nutritiously loaded.

How's the texture like after cooking it?

So soft

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kharol1234: 4:57pm On Jan 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:
Noodles and Turkey
colourful
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by brain54(m): 5:11pm On Jan 02, 2023
zoer:
One of the only food I have come across in life as a traveler that I have never been able to eat.

And believe me I have eaten a lot of dishes from far and near!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 5:21pm On Jan 02, 2023
zoer:

Comonnly called fonio, hungry millet, hungry rice, fundi grain, white fonio and fonio millet is scientifically known as Digitaria exilis.
It's called "ACHA"
It's cooked with cabbage,lectus, cocumber, garden egg and any vegetables of your choice.
omo i still nva sure if i go fit chop am tho shocked thanks

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zeeace(m): 5:53pm On Jan 02, 2023
brain54:

One of the only food I have come across in life as a traveler that I have never been able to eat.

And believe me I have eaten a lot of dishes from far and near!

lol that's probably one of my beat meal.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2023
descarado:

Looks like white soup or catfish peppersoup.

Did you prepare it?
na buy i buy am oo wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 7:01pm On Jan 02, 2023
BlueRayDick:

I watched a TikTok video and respondents ( who are mostly international students originally from African countries ) were asked what they find weird about Americans….. One of the respondents said he finds it weird that Americans put cheese in almost everything cheesy

That very moment I remember how u usually top ur food with grated cheese at times .
How does the cheese taste sef
What's the Yoruba name
E be like I never see am before
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 7:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
iamoyindamola:

How does the cheese taste sef
What's the Yoruba name
E be like I never see am before

I don’t even think it has its own taste. Cheese is that sticky stuff they use to top pizza ; I think it has different kinds sha ( mozzarella, cheddar , etc ) .

I don’t know what they call it in Yoruba sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 7:36pm On Jan 02, 2023
zoer:

Ibo latún jásí bayì ! undecided undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JeffreyJunior: 9:22pm On Jan 02, 2023
simplepee:
Efo and pounded yam. Happy new year fam.
Chai, you will make a good wife.

Brideprice is costly now and our country is too backward that sons of man can't even marry on credit, if not... cry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:31pm On Jan 02, 2023
Plantain n veggie beans.

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dogzoneng: 11:46am On Jan 03, 2023
Zobo drink + procedure in making it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=US4_ZsUZTM4&t=257s
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by luvlyoracle(m): 1:01pm On Jan 03, 2023
descarado:

Nobody like veggie darling but that's the healthiest thing to earth in this world.
The thing is we don't have the culture of eating veggie.

Watching this family make their daily menu around different veggies even small kids eat with delight made me so ashamed of what I cook for myself and family when I can do better.
I hsve learnt how to enjoy diff veggies with noodles. Lots of trials. Mushroom, carrot, cauliflower, green onions, name them, I put till my pan is full and add a small noodle. Sometimes it hard to see the noodles. Can stir fry meat or add fish. Loads of water. Make the soup sweet. No child will ever say no to that. By the time you eat halfway, you are full, I mean really full. At the end of the day, you notice you ate small but healthy food.
You can make steamed egg to go with it.
Don't know what is happening now. Indomie and egg generation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8FGonsa5fs
Is raw tomatoes good for consumption
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cutiereborn(f): 2:19pm On Jan 03, 2023
mariahAngel:

Nne, happy new year to you.
Nnem, wishing you a fabulous year ahead kiss

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:00pm On Jan 03, 2023
omooba969:

Akposy on the beat! grin

Your teeth shine & your shoe shine. grin
Thanks boss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2023
zoer:
I don’t like the look of Gwote. They keep saying it is sweet but I just can’t.

I will summon the courage to try it this year sha

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:05pm On Jan 03, 2023
Homemade nut and chocolate chunk cookies

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gloryhomemaker(f): 3:25pm On Jan 03, 2023
ahnie:
Descarado do you think it's also a cool combo doing veggies with beans?
Cc
Gloryhomemaker
Mariahangel.

Veggies and beans absolutely delicious.
But be careful if you have a sensitive stomach.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:46pm On Jan 03, 2023
MrNipplesLover:

Yummy... smiley

Been long I had this combo...

Happy new year smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Petyprincess(f): 4:47pm On Jan 03, 2023
ayeesha:

Pls what bowl is this? The one for the moin moin..
It's a plastic container.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3147) (3148) (3149) (3150) (3151) (3152) (3153) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.