Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,951 members, 7,835,173 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3166) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5788597 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) ... (3483) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by kinah(f): 8:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
babythug:
Alfredo pasta wink

I am hoping to taste the meal one day.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:21pm On Jan 23, 2023
Mursz:
So I woke up craving spag and I came up with this, I call it Spagetti Pepenisca !with chicken wings , corned beef and eggs. who wants some? 😁
This is nice
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:23pm On Jan 23, 2023
Ceebu Jën

I made this Senegalese Jollof rice after reading the news of it been awarded the best among other Jollof.

It was made with;
Broken rice
Tilapia fish
Aubergine
Sweet potato
Carrot
Cabbage
Tomato paste
Onions
Spring onion
Parsley
Garlic and others.

I reserve my comments…

24 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2023
ZINNYBANKS:

Put ur hopes in God human beings will fail u but God won't😋
I usually would not interfere in things like this but…

What you did was totally wrong. No be everything be cruise

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
That fish - by the appearance of the mouth and eye looked like it was not happy being eaten.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:06pm On Jan 23, 2023
That fish - by the appearance of the mouth and eye shocked grin looked like it was not happy being eaten.

Akposy:
Ceebu Jën

I made this Senegalese Jollof rice after reading the news of it been awarded the best among other Jollof.

It was made with;
Broken rice
Tilapia fish
Aubergine
Sweet potato
Carrot
Cabbage
Tomato paste
Onions
Spring onion
Parsley
Garlic and others.

I reserve my comments…

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:08pm On Jan 23, 2023
descarado:
Armyofone, do you love pickled veggies?

Yes - and you ?
Wanna mail me some ?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 10:10pm On Jan 23, 2023
Chinese new year fish dish ooooo

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Without added proteins? What do you mean? You mean say you no go chop pancake for IHOP without protein?? undecided

Carbs digest easily and you get hungry again.

Go try am and come tell us wetin your grumble belly say grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:12pm On Jan 23, 2023
Akeem79:
Chinese new year fish dish ooooo

What did the fish try to say ?
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:13pm On Jan 23, 2023
GboyegaD:

It is 5 dozens so I am sure one can buy one daily.

I must be part of those on ya dinning table eating the 5 dozen eggs cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 10:22pm On Jan 23, 2023
armyofone:
Carbs digest easily and you get hungry again.
Go try am and come tell us wetin your grumble belly say grin
My waffles and my pancakes have eggs in them, and milk as well. Compare that to say breakfast of Akara and bread, isn't that protein enough? undecided undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ZINNYBANKS: 10:30pm On Jan 23, 2023
Akposy:

I usually would not interfere in things like this but…

What you did was totally wrong. No be everything be cruise
It not good to do bad things, i always tell people cause it will come back to you in an unexpected way. You won't believe what he did if I tell you I swear .If I'm opportune I would have done something more worst .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:32pm On Jan 23, 2023
Kobojunkie:
My waffles and my pancakes have eggs in them, and milk as well. Compare that to say breakfast of Akara and bread, isn't that protein enough? undecided undecided

Still not filling - A pancake and an egg is more filling than just eating only pancake by itself.

What other things do you add to your pancake plate? Kobo, tell me you really eat a pancake and be full ? No scrambled egg ?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 10:37pm On Jan 23, 2023
armyofone:
Still not filling - A pancake and an egg is more filling than just eating only pancake by itself.
What other things do you add to your pancake plate? Kobo, tell me you really eat a pancake and be full ? No scrambled egg ?
I make a whole batch of pancakes on the weekends that can be eaten throughout the week with tea or coffee or any other drink. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mursz: 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2023
Akposy:

This is nice

Thanks 😁

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:24pm On Jan 23, 2023
A batch for the week as in 2 dozens of eggs, 10 cups of flour, kitchen full of pancakes ko ? grin
I see why yours fills you up wink

Kobojunkie:
I make a whole batch of pancakes on the weekends that can be eaten throughout the week with tea or coffee or any other drink. undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Jan 23, 2023
armyofone:
A batch for the week as in 2 dozens of eggs, 10 cups of flour, kitchen full of pancakes ko ? grin
I see why yours fills you up wink
you never see where IHOP day pile their pancakes high before? Why e no go fill anyone? The person na kiliwi's brother abi wetin? undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 3:12am On Jan 24, 2023
Akposy:
Ceebu Jën

It was made with;
Broken rice
Tilapia fish
Aubergine
Sweet potato
Carrot
Cabbage
Tomato paste
Onions
Spring onion
Parsley
Garlic and others.

I reserve my comments…

Chef Akposy, isn't this similar to rice pilaf/pilau. Pilaf/pilau cooking style.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:18am On Jan 24, 2023
Dinner:

Eba with ogbono. Haven't had ogbono in a long while.

25 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alapogentle: 5:28am On Jan 24, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

confirm Yoruba man
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 6:14am On Jan 24, 2023
Alapogentle:
confirm Yoruba man

I doubt Ogbono and Eba is a confirm Yoruba food like that sha ; in fact I used to think it’s a southeatern/south south delicacy .

Growing up in a Yoruba home, I think it’s only my mum that cooks and eat Ogbono with any swallow of her choice . The rest of us were never and still never fans of Ogbono.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 8:29am On Jan 24, 2023
Spag & vegs 🍝

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:06am On Jan 24, 2023
Eba n nsala soup

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Jesssssssssus kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:13am On Jan 24, 2023
armyofone:

Yes - and you ?
Wanna mail me some ?
Hehehehee😀
I wanna make sauerkraut.
Skeptical
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:14am On Jan 24, 2023
ahnie:
Eba n nsala soup
See better soup😘
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:15am On Jan 24, 2023
descarado:

See better soup😘
kiss

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 10:23am On Jan 24, 2023
Akposy:
Ceebu Jën

It was made with;
Broken rice
Tilapia fish
Aubergine
Sweet potato
Carrot
Cabbage
Tomato paste
Onions
Spring onion
Parsley
Garlic and others.

I reserve my comments…
The name jollof is from there modified as jollof later. Na them be the originator of jollof rice. I once posted their jollof rice here. I love our jollof rice but Senegalese own is on another level. I love the veggies included.
The taste is so diff and heavenly. If a Senegalese make this rice for you, you will chop your plate.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by missidy: 1:27pm On Jan 24, 2023
Lunch

27 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3163) (3164) (3165) (3166) (3167) (3168) (3169) ... (3483) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.