Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,314 members, 7,864,504 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:29 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5848435 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) ... (3495) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 11:31am On Feb 05, 2023
😛

Hot baked 🍞 bread and hot akara the combo dey enter body🙆😁

My squad 👪, Odogwu too hold plate🤣🤣 dey wait.

Nwoke eji eje mba 💋♥️

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissSlimbody(f): 12:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
GboyegaD:
I have been under the weather in the last 2 days to the point all I could eat was banana. Woke up a little stronger today and felt I needed to eat something I haven't had in a while. I craved chicken wings so I had to go get wings at the store in the afternoon. Luckily, beside wings was gizzard so I decided to buy that as well.
I prepared rice, gizzard sauce, and wings (the wings was a blend of sweet, spicy, and savory because of the condiments i used). Glad I could eat this.

Glad you're feeling better...Be good 👍🏾

Meanwhile, I wish I can eat in large portions o 🥺🥺
Large portions of food scares me, I will just feel full immediately ni 😩
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:02pm On Feb 05, 2023
Prestonn:

Food photography ✔

Presentation ✔

Cooking and baking skill ✔

You dey finish work Brother
Welcome back Sensei.

Thanks thanks…na you dey motivate me with your inspiring food photographic skills

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:07pm On Feb 05, 2023
I made pineapple fried rice after months of procrastinating.

I’m not really a fan of pineapple 🍍 but my friends said they loved it.
Second pic was shot under direct sunlight

Quick recovery GboyegaD

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 2:40pm On Feb 05, 2023
Akposy:

Quick recovery GboyegaD

Akposy, you see that pineapple rice ehn, it is one recipe I don't think I'd be willing to try any time soon. 😀

For some reason, rice and pineapple just do not go together in my head. 😩

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 2:44pm On Feb 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

Akposy, you see that pineapple rice ehn, it is one recipe I don't think I'd be willing to try any time soon. 😀

For some reason, rice and pineapple just do not go together in my head. 😩

I quite agree. This was why I was procrastinating. I couldn’t imagine rice with pineapple! What I did was add habanero and reduce the quantity of pineapple to make the rice spicy and less sweet/tarty

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:32pm On Feb 05, 2023
charytea:

Thank you very much 💕
You are always welcome sis.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
From the Kitchen of dem [b][/b],
Egg and Plantain Fritata loading......
(tbc)

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 3:36pm On Feb 05, 2023
No matter the matter..........

God will always provide for his children.
God will always be there for those that love him.
Have a great week ahead foodies. ❤️

No matter the matter..........

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:39pm On Feb 05, 2023
Akposy:

I quite agree. This was why I was procrastinating. I couldn’t imagine rice with pineapple! What I did was add habanero and reduce the quantity of pineapple to make the rice spicy and less sweet/tarty

How did it taste then?
Did it go well with your taste buds?
Is it worth trying again?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 3:41pm On Feb 05, 2023
post=120657336:
From the Kitchen of dem [b][/b],
Egg and Plantain Fritata loading......
(tbc)

Manna, your ingredients are ingredienting.
Fine as fork! cheesy

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Jaycenvirtualse: 3:51pm On Feb 05, 2023
Good day foodies. Quality local rice available in Nasarawa State. Delievery is nationwide.

50kg: 29000

100kg: 58000
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 6:09pm On Feb 05, 2023
Dinner 🥰

Qwin Poco,morning newspaper😛😁your no 🍅 paste stew is da BOMB💯👊

Ya gazie re gi asa♥️

Odogwu bless UP💋❤️

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:25pm On Feb 05, 2023
mariahAngel:

Manna, your ingredients are ingredienting.
Fine as fork! cheesy
Thank you Angel.
We dey try our best sis.
We just wanna be like you.
Have a blessed week ahead. ❤️

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 6:54pm On Feb 05, 2023
GboyegaD:

No massaging with olive oil? Na so you go chop am and e no go purge you? I want to be like you when I grow older.

Abeg madam, this combo, na diet combo abi detoxification combo? Abeg, explain ooo. Some of us dey learn from this thread ooo.
Diet darling. But you can call it detox if you want. Serves both way kiss
(You can only blend kale with powerful blender to get smooth smoothie. If you have the cash to spare, get any vitamix blender for such. Its a stubborn but very powerful cruciferous veggie. I use lots of it to make yam porridge. Very good)

Don't mind army, I gave up on her since. Her taste bud is alien to us cheesy

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05, 2023
descarado:

(You can only blend kale with powerful blender to get smooth smoothie. If you have the cash to spare, get any vitamix blender for such. Its a stubborn but very powerful cruciferous veggie. I use lots of it to make yam porridge. Very good)

Thanks. I use it for pinacolado (pineapple, avocado, banana, kale, plain yoghurt, and milk) smoothie but of late, I no get time for smoothie breakfast again.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 8:19pm On Feb 05, 2023
Breakfast eggsauace with bread and tea 💯❤️

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2023
GboyegaD:

Thanks. I use it for pinacolado (pineapple, avocado, banana, kale, plain yoghurt, and milk) smoothie but of late, I no get time for smoothie breakfast again.

You can use smoothie as dinner. Yep.

Normally, this is what I use.
Pineapple, canned tuna, enough ginger to neutralise the tuna taste, lemon or lime, nutritional yeast, small banana, watermelon, kale.

Complete balanced diet with less calories.

My colleague reduced around 25kg with smoothies within 7 months. Honestly I didn't know how she did it and we actually had a bet she will not succeed. Anything she eats is pulverised.

Get well soon. 🙏

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:37pm On Feb 05, 2023
descarado:

You can use smoothie as dinner. Yep.

Normally, this is what I use.
Pineapple, canned tuna, enough ginger to neutralise the tuna taste, lemon or lime, nutritional yeast, small banana, watermelon, kale.

Complete balanced diet with less calories.

My colleague reduced around 25kg with smoothies within 7 months. Honestly I didn't know how she did it and we actually had a bet she will not succeed. Anything she eats is pulverised.

Get well soon. 🙏

Perhaps, it is time to revisit my menu.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 6:37am On Feb 06, 2023
Sweet potatoe pottage with Fried turkey

@Chef'D👨‍🍳🔪

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
Blake755:
Breakfast eggsauace with bread and tea 💯❤️
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 12:40pm On Feb 06, 2023
charytea:
Oha Soup
yum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 12:41pm On Feb 06, 2023
charytea:
Egusi soup with bitter leaves...
yum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
adecz:

✌️Starring akara & co in Breakfast Tinz 😋😋
yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 12:42pm On Feb 06, 2023
Akposy:

Quick recovery GboyegaD
yum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 12:43pm On Feb 06, 2023
descarado:

yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sirqt5(m): 12:44pm On Feb 06, 2023
charytea:
Banga Stew...
I'm having this with boiled rice
yum

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 12:56pm On Feb 06, 2023
descarado:

E dey enter eyes
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:36pm On Feb 06, 2023
doscar:
Ewa Agoyin[Mashed beans] with Agoyin sauce.
Afri-Treats♨️

@Chef'D👨‍🍳🔪

Can I get the recipe 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 1:49pm On Feb 06, 2023
Sirqt5:
yum
Thanks ☺️☺️
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 4:53pm On Feb 06, 2023
okpaire2005:

Can I get the recipe 🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Okay

Agoyin sauce recipe:

> Dry shobo [chilli peppers 🌶]
> Ginger
> Fresh yellow pepper
> Onions
> Crayfish [optional]
> salt
> Maggai
> Palm oil

Blend dry shobo, ginger, onions, crayfish and yellow pepper.

Heat palm oil in a pan, allow it smoke for 5mins, add your chopped onions.

Sautè for 3mins. Add the blended peppers.

Then add maggai and salt. Continuous stirring just like shitto sauce so it doesn't burn until it turns dark.

Serve with the Ayogin beans.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 06, 2023
doscar:

Okay

Agoyin sauce recipe:

> Dry shobo [chilli peppers 🌶]
> Ginger
> Fresh yellow pepper
> Onions
> Crayfish [optional]
> salt
> Maggai
> Palm oil

Blend dry shobo, ginger, onions, crayfish and yellow pepper.

Heat palm oil in a pan, allow it smoke for 5mins, add your chopped onions.

Sautè for 3mins. Add the blended peppers.

Then add maggai and salt. Continuous stirring just like shitto sauce so it doesn't burn until it turns dark.

Serve with the Ayogin beans.

Thanks a million times

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3176) (3177) (3178) (3179) (3180) (3181) (3182) ... (3495) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: iamoyindamola(m), Ayomiposi001 and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.