Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,771 members, 7,817,138 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3183) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752929 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 12:02pm On Feb 10, 2023
GloriousGbola:

Ahnie will be fine until she stops hard hustling

Right now as the energy enters it exits

If she enters soft work those fizzy drinks will bloat her in six months.

Not the sugar deposits - I don't think we're ready for this discussion yet so we don't derail. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 12:12pm On Feb 10, 2023
ahnie:

Shocked abii?
Because it's only you that calls me sweetheart.
Your (alternate)

Anyways do have a great day.
Bye

Don't know what you're on about as there are several omoobaz on here. smiley

If you don't mind, may I ask how often you take fizzy drinks in a week? This would be helpful in highlighting the importance of cutting down on sugar intake with regards to health and wellbeing.

Don't get me wrong, I also drink fizzy as we need treats sometimes, so don't think I'm trying to moralize over you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 12:16pm On Feb 10, 2023
KanuSE:

Don't know what you're on about as there are several omoobaz on here. smiley

If you don't mind, may I ask how often you take fizzy drinks in a week? This would be helpful in highlighting the importance of cutting down on sugar intake with regards to health and wellbeing.
Once last week.truths I really worked on my intake of carbonated drinks,I think I m making progress if you asked me.

But anytime we hit the entries I take like 3-4 that day.

Don't get me wrong, I also drink fizzy as we need treats sometimes, so don't think I'm trying to moralize over you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 12:29pm On Feb 10, 2023
ahnie:
Once last week. truths I really worked on my intake of carbonated drinks,I think I m making progress if you asked me.

But anytime we hit the entries I take like 3-4 that day.

Ok, I believe you. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 12:49pm On Feb 10, 2023
Tonight dinner

38 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 1:22pm On Feb 10, 2023
Akeem79:
Tonight dinner
Enjoy your meal
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ZINNYBANKS: 1:45pm On Feb 10, 2023
Akeem79:
Tonight dinner
Omo ppl dey enjoy o see wetin u won chop ..
Da chinko banny na ur wife..?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by khatea: 3:58pm On Feb 10, 2023
Noodles o'clock

42 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:08pm On Feb 10, 2023
descarado:

Egg problem again.
I thought it was last yr?
What's actually happening.
Are farmers on strike?

No strike. They said bird flu happened in some places and increased cost

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 6:10pm On Feb 10, 2023
Egusi soup with Poundo yam Flour

@chef'D👨‍🍳🔪

52 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 7:05pm On Feb 10, 2023
Akeem79:
Tonight dinner
Wish I can start making meals this way.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:25pm On Feb 10, 2023
cococandy:
grin You’re timing it?

grin as I have not seen your food eat cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 10:31pm On Feb 10, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Late night dinner:

Amala and okra soup.

Where is the amala na ? I see only protein (that's the name for meat/fish)
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:40pm On Feb 10, 2023
Akeem79:
Soft-shelled turtle meat and sea snails grin
I need to unsee this…

I’m sorry, but…
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 10:59pm On Feb 10, 2023
I made Boli, tilapia and pepper sauce earlier today.

The Boli and tilapia were made with my air fryer; they came out well

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 12:31am On Feb 11, 2023
Looked like juju thingz grin not sure how Akeem ate the soft shelled. Pour jasmine rice on it or noodles.

Too late - you've seen it cheesy

Akposy:

I need to unsee this…

I’m sorry, but…

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:32am On Feb 11, 2023
armyofone:

Where is the amala na ? I see only protein (that's the name for meat/fish)

It was very late so it was small amala. It was Turkey and roasted barracuda was part of the garnish for the soup.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 12:36am On Feb 11, 2023
GboyegaD:

It was very late so it was small amala. It was Turkey and roasted barracuda was part of the garnish for the soup.

Is it the green plantain Amala ?
That's the only one I can try eat. Taste great - well it's green plantain w/ plantain aroma.
I don't like the other Amala - made from yam or yam skins.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 2:01am On Feb 11, 2023
armyofone:

Is it the green plantain Amala ?
That's the only one I can try eat. Taste great - well it's green plantain w/ plantain aroma.
I don't like the other Amala - made from yam or yam skins.

No, yam one.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2023
So I made stir fry spag.

For best stir fry, blanch your veggies first to retain the colour and allow some strong ones to soften a bit. Slice your meat and fry with chilli oil. In the absence of chilli oil, use canola/ rapeseed oil. Thats the original oil for stir frying . Any other oil will do if you dont have this. The sauce is a mixture of corn starch,dark and light soy sauce, oyster sauce, srirachi, small sugar and honey. Pepper to taste. Didn't add salt

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by descarado: 9:25am On Feb 11, 2023
armyofone:
Looked like juju thingz grin not sure how Akeem ate the soft shelled. Pour jasmine rice on it or noodles.

Too late - you've seen it cheesy

I think the guy works in a restaurant.

Chinese people that can drink cat poo coffee. Cat feed with coffee I think. Read it somewhere. What of our people that eat snake meat tongue which one is better? cheesy
Turtle or snake?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 1:13pm On Feb 11, 2023
Jollof rice served with fried chicken wing, beef and dodo. This was washed down with my homemade juice.

Juice was made with plenty pineapple, cloves, sweet basil and Malabar spinach from my garden

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by glimpse(f): 3:10pm On Feb 11, 2023
Akposy:
Jollof rice served with fried chicken wing, beef and dodo. This was washed down with my homemade juice.

Juice was made with plenty pineapple, cloves, sweet basil and Malabar spinach from my garden

Agba Chef, as I no go fit chop the food, make I like the picture. You are doing well. This cash crunch no reach your side.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 6:40pm On Feb 11, 2023
Brined Grilled Chicken and Turkey, drizzled with Afro fusion herb infused oil and sesame oil.

Afro fusion herb infused oil [scent leaves, curry leaves, mint leaves, parsley, roast garlic all infused in oil]

@chef'D👨‍🍳🔪
Afri Treats♨️

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 6:48pm On Feb 11, 2023
Akposy:

I can see that the chicken wing and beef had a good shower of pepper sauce. grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mindlog: 8:26pm On Feb 11, 2023
Work place meal....Fish fillet, potato wedges and mixed veggies. wink

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:43pm On Feb 11, 2023
Brunch:

Waffles and eggs.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 12:37pm On Feb 12, 2023
Lunch : stir fried barilla spaghetti, prawns and snails .😎

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 12:54pm On Feb 12, 2023
☕️☕️🍛🍹🍛 🍧🍨
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amorprincesa: 1:24pm On Feb 12, 2023
I love this!❤️ The colour is 👌👌👌how did you prepare it?
BlueRayDick:
Lunch : stir fried barilla spaghetti, prawns and snails .😎
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 1:44pm On Feb 12, 2023

(1) (2) (3) ... (3180) (3181) (3182) (3183) (3184) (3185) (3186) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Vhipa(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.