Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,746 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3197) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5752512 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dollynnn(f): 9:41pm On Mar 04, 2023
Prestonn:
Village kitchen

●Jollof Rice

●Turkey

Have a beautiful weekend everyone ♥️

Make my turkey two, please.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TAGM(m): 9:43pm On Mar 04, 2023
anuofGod:

Incase of next time. You can use the oil to make stew or sauce for rice or white spaghetti. It'll taste like ayamase

Or really?
The smell was unbearable fa, had to wash my pot like 5 times after discarding it
Please what's ayamase?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ballzproblem2: 10:16pm On Mar 04, 2023
ahnie:
kiss
wetin be this now 😑
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:54am On Mar 05, 2023
amorprincesa:
Yum yum na sunday rice be dis👌❤️

Muchas gracias amor 🥰
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Prestonn: 6:59am On Mar 05, 2023
dollynnn:

Make my turkey two, please.

La próxima vez por favor. Not even one remaining 😃😃

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amycole(f): 9:54am On Mar 05, 2023
Food for the Gods🤣🤣
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akposy(m): 3:06pm On Mar 05, 2023
Moi moi and golden morn earlier today.

Finally recovering from the shock transmitted by Mahmoud, Tinubu and Wike

Happy Sunday

63 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:30pm On Mar 05, 2023
cheesy
All I know is....beans n rice.

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:31pm On Mar 05, 2023
I missed xmas

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by waistbead: 5:12pm On Mar 05, 2023
🙋

Abacha/azu titus😁/shredded mangala fish/chilled sweet red wine=life is good👌

God bless my hrt-beat💋♥️♥️♥️♥️

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:03pm On Mar 05, 2023
waistbead:
🙋

Abacha/azu titus😁/shredded mangala fish/chilled sweet red wine=life is good👌

God bless my hrt-beat💋♥️♥️♥️♥️

You're not a woman of culture

Drop that spoon and use your hands

Replace that wine with Pami

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anuofGod(f): 6:50am On Mar 06, 2023
TAGM:

Or really?
The smell was unbearable fa, had to wash my pot like 5 times after discarding it
Please what's ayamase?

Yes, the smell and the taste is what's going to make the stew sweet.
Good morning to you.
Ayamase is a sauce for rice, made with unripe (green) tomatoes and peppers and onions.
The palm oil is bleached white before the pepper is poured into it. It's very sweet for rice, either normal rice or ofada rice.
It's a special delicacy in ijebu land

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 8:43am On Mar 06, 2023
Akposy:
Moi moi and golden morn earlier today.

Finally recovering from the shock transmitted by Mahmoud, Tinubu and Wike

Happy Sunday

Tell me you are in Jos without saying you are in Jos. Stanel bread.

If you were in Awka, I'd have known, so it's definitely Jos

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nanakgh(m): 9:35am On Mar 06, 2023
descarado:
The taste and colour is horrible.
Very horrible.

Pls don't use this

Just scrolling wife a friend and she just told me it's horrible too. Thanks for bringing this out
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TAGM(m): 10:05am On Mar 06, 2023
anuofGod:

Yes, the smell and the taste is what's going to make the stew sweet.
Good morning to you.
Ayamase is a sauce for rice, made with unripe (green) tomatoes and peppers and onions.
The palm oil is bleached white before the pepper is poired into it. It's very sweet for rice, either normal rice or ofada rice.
It's a special delicacy in ijebu land

Okay, atleast I've learnt something new. Thanks, perhaps my oil wouldn't have wasted if I had known.
Thanks so much

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doggedfighter(f): 10:28am On Mar 06, 2023
paschal47:

Tell me you are in Jos without saying you are in Jos. Stanel bread.

If you were in Awka, I'd have known, so it's definitely Jos

They have Stanel bread in Jos too?

I know we have it in Awka .

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:38am On Mar 06, 2023
Mom007:

A very balanced diet.
😊
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anuofGod(f): 11:05am On Mar 06, 2023
TAGM:

Okay, atleast I've learnt something new. Thanks, perhaps my oil wouldn't have wasted if I had known.
Thanks so much
You're welcome. Give it a try, you'll love it
If the palm oil catches fire while bleaching, cover the pot immediately, it will put out the fire, then you can open it again, because the fire licks up the oil if the pot isn't covered on time.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by paschal47(m): 12:48pm On Mar 06, 2023
doggedfighter:

They have Stanel bread in Jos too?

I know we have it in Awka .

Yes, he started from Jos, before he came down to Awka. He's in Lagos too.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 2:38pm On Mar 06, 2023
Bacon wrapped plantain, crispy chicken wings served with Dates milkshake🥛

@chef_dayo👨‍🍳🔪
Afri-Treats♨️

35 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by TAGM(m): 2:59pm On Mar 06, 2023
anuofGod:

You're welcome. Give it a try, you'll love it
If the palm oil catches fire while bleaching, cover the pot immediately, it will put out the fire, then you can open it again, because the fire licks up the oil if the pot isn't covered on time.

cheesy
Thanks dear. You sound like a pro... #Fire bender

Might try it again someday.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 6:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
Yam veggies

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 8:33pm On Mar 06, 2023
kissMake una post food
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anuofGod(f): 9:30pm On Mar 06, 2023
TAGM:

cheesy
Thanks dear. You sound like a pro... #Fire bender

Might try it again someday.
#laughs
You're welcome

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ZooOga: 12:03am On Mar 07, 2023
I'm done in this thread. For some reason there's a block on my handle from posting screen shots of my food. Very strange circumstances.
Peace and good eating fam.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:18am On Mar 07, 2023
doscar:
Bacon wrapped plantain, crispy chicken wings served with Dates milkshake🥛

@chef_dayo👨‍🍳🔪
Afri-Treats♨️

Do you serve or with the toothpicks?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 7:20am On Mar 07, 2023
Dinner:

Yam, egg, and sauce.

28 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by doscar(m): 11:17am On Mar 07, 2023
GboyegaD:

No I didn't serve with the toothpicks. Besides I didn't get your question clearly.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lilioj: 12:53pm On Mar 07, 2023
ZooOga:
I'm done in this thread. For some reason there's a block on my handle from posting screen shots of my food. Very strange circumstances.
Peace and good eating fam.
Maybe the files are large
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:15pm On Mar 07, 2023
doscar:

No I didn't serve with the toothpicks. Besides I didn't get your question clearly.

You got my question, the or ought to be it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 1:49pm On Mar 07, 2023
GboyegaD:

It appears that the toothpick is to hold the bacon in place.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 3:17pm On Mar 07, 2023
KanuSE:

It appears that the toothpick is to hold the bacon in place.
Bighead,howdy?

(1) (2) (3) ... (3194) (3195) (3196) (3197) (3198) (3199) (3200) ... (3478) (Reply)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.