Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,208 members, 7,818,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:16 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3284) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5757241 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Jun 23, 2023

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 5:18pm On Jun 23, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oluwaseunbandur: 6:31pm On Jun 23, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner: Grilled Tilapia with carrots and potatoes.

I hope my future wife can prepare this, I just don't want this trending baby mama things
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oluwaseunbandur: 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2023
Exodus15v11:
Baked Potatoes w/ spices + baked Salmon

Don't like this , not my thing
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:48pm On Jun 23, 2023
Oluwaseunbandur:

Don't like this , not my thing
Food you can't afford to eat. Run along now; you've been noticed.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:54pm On Jun 23, 2023
Oluwaseunbandur:

I hope my future wife can prepare this, I just don't want this trending baby mama things

Yes she can but you need to also be willing to explore. In my case I cook just the way she does and whoever gets home first makes dinner and of late she does so i compensate by making almost all weekend meals and the baking of bread. And for the things that are my specialty, I make them once I come back.

13 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oluwaseunbandur: 8:03pm On Jun 23, 2023
GboyegaD:

Yes she can but you need to also be willing to explore. In my case I cook just the way she does and whoever gets home first makes dinner and of late she does so i compensate by making almost all weekend meals and the baking of bread. And for the things that are my specialty, I make them once I come back.

Sincerely, am not the foodie type, I eat once a day, but that once must come with quality
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:10am On Jun 24, 2023
Double orange chicken sad

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 8:11am On Jun 24, 2023
Dinner from last night:
Wheat amala with Egusi.

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2023
Dinner:

Wheat amala with ewedu.

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 8:12am On Jun 24, 2023
Cake for snacks.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 8:25am On Jun 24, 2023
Deep fried sweet potato chips 🍟🍟🍟

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kaybthaniels(m): 10:18am On Jun 24, 2023
Breakfast: Bread with Fried eggs, bacon slices & Cheese grillers grin

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nemesis0147(m): 1:15pm On Jun 24, 2023
Lunch

14 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 10:51pm On Jun 24, 2023
LivingSage:
I followed u because of the food you always post.
Are you a chef?

Thank you
Not yet a chef tho, am a student of hospitality managementπŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 10:54pm On Jun 24, 2023
Donuts

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by LivingSage: 2:17am On Jun 25, 2023
Oh, I see. That's nice
Bintdawood:

Thank you
Not yet a chef tho, am a student of hospitality managementπŸ™‚

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:55am On Jun 25, 2023
Failure2019:

stop trying to derail this thread, you fraud

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Simplecity(m): 9:30am On Jun 25, 2023
Failure2019:
are you not tired of this nonsense??....stop posting fake pictures

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iamoyindamola(m): 9:44am On Jun 25, 2023
Simplecity:
are you not tired of this nonsense??....stop posting fake pictures
You are trying to reason with a failure grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Talk2Suzan(f): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2023
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Pounded plantain and yam with peanut soup.
One of my favorites, especially when it's prepared with bitter leaf.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 2:48pm On Jun 25, 2023
Palm oil spaghetti

19 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2023
Stockfish
Ponmo
Periwinkles
Fresh catfish

And my beloved fanta cola

Okra/ogbonor soup

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 5:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
Lunch
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MechanicMike: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2023
dollynnn:

Some men finding solace in suddenly becoming antagonistic, spiteful and petty as a coping mechanism after they've been turned down is hilarious.

Helo...please are u intaressted in doin house girl work payin a coool 25k(25,000naira a months). My millionaire uncle is looking for two womens.this is Yor shance to make moiney. are u available please?(no oofencse) smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nemesis0147(m): 9:19pm On Jun 25, 2023
ahnie:
Stockfish
Ponmo
Periwinkles
Fresh catfish

And my beloved fanta cola

Okra/ogbonor soup
take things easy na....MAM
Fanta with all these

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 10:57pm On Jun 25, 2023
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sheycrown(f): 11:12pm On Jun 25, 2023
It's my birthday today. Say a prayer for me and bring your rice let's eat it with this assorted stew

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 11:22pm On Jun 25, 2023
sheycrown:
It's my birthday today. Say a prayer for me and bring your rice let's eat it with this assorted stew

Address please! πŸ₯΄
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oluwaseunbandur: 11:37pm On Jun 25, 2023
sheycrown:

Happy birthday to you, enjoy ur day to the fullest, may u experience more years in good health and wealth and God grant u all ur heart desires
Cheers

NB: don't hesitate to give location of the parry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Poweroftech(m): 2:21am On Jun 26, 2023
Woo beautiful
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Poweroftech(m): 2:23am On Jun 26, 2023
Poweroftech:
Woo beautiful
Description

This blender is suitable for hard foods and crushing even ice blocks.

It is specially made for food smoothening and has the ability to crush the seed of tomatoes to fine paste.

It can be used for nuts, beans, maize, tomatoes, and pepper.

This blender has a circuit breaker that prevents it from burning; check Safety and Maintenance of the Instructional Manual bullet number 5 for efficient usage and enjoyment of this strong blender.

Key Features

suitable for grinding beans, maize, etc
Strong electric motor
5000W
Single Cup(2L)
Six blades
HIGH strength speed
HEAVY DUTY ball bearing
20-sec quick grinding
Strong SPEEDY BLADES

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (3281) (3282) (3283) (3284) (3285) (3286) (3287) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: radautoworks, kinah(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.