Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:48 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (334) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5737789 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 9:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
edwife:
Not posted for a while.

See food.. Throw me that chicken wing abeg. undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

grin grin see learner...

May you please give me the down low that drama? cheesy I missed a lot.

Lol a foodielander posted a food pic and said she ate it but didn't cook it, meanwhile it's an old pic from facebook which was posted Nov 2014
So she was busted and she deactivate her moniker.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 9:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

See food.. Throw me that chicken wing abeg. undecided

ewuro is here..... cheesytongue

Been a while! Hope you cool,i was about to log out-but had to holla at you. wink
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 9:15pm On Sep 27, 2015
edwife:

ewuro is here..... cheesytongue

Been a while! Hope you cool,i was about to log out-but had to holla at you. wink

Yay I'm back! cheesy My schedule is messed up had to bone NL for a while babes. How body? Hope all is well on your side? Miss you sweetheart kiss

Mrs0J:

Lol a foodielander posted a food pic and said she ate it but didn't cook it, meanwhile it's an old pic from facebook which was posted Nov 2014
So she was busted and she deactivate her moniker.

Oh boy lipsrsealed

Could this be the reason you're looking for me at the Funroom? 'Amebo is my Hobby' cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 9:17pm On Sep 27, 2015
Why deactivate now?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 9:19pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good job ORIGINAL foodlanders..Not an easy task .. WE ROCK cool grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:20pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yay I'm back! cheesy My schedule is messed up had to bone NL for a while babes. How body? Hope all is well on your side? Miss you sweetheart kiss

Oh boy lipsrsealed

Could this be the reason you're looking for me at the Funroom? 'Amebo is my Hobby' cheesy

Lol grin grin, the busting happened yesterday. Haven't seen your moniker in the fun room for sometime, so checked on you. How's the family?
Nl amebo dey sweet cheesy cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by edwife(f): 9:21pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

Missed you too dearie.You and Apsko brought me back here,i have un-followed this thread long ago. cheesy

It wasn't enjoyable anymore,more like competition.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 9:26pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mrs0J:

Lol grin grin, the busting happened yesterday. Haven't seen your moniker in the fun room for sometime, so checked on you. How's the family?
Nl amebo dey sweet cheesy cheesy

E sweet die.. Thanks for checking on me, much appreciated dear kiss

This same yesterday?? Where was I ohhh sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

E sweet die.. Thanks for checking on me, much appreciated dear kiss

On the 25th that should be friday,.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:30pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

Probably sleeping and snoring on your couch as usual. grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 9:32pm On Sep 27, 2015
edwife:

Missed you too dearie.You and Apsko brought me back here,i have un-followed this thread long ago. cheesy

It wasn't enjoyable anymore,more like competition.

You need to come here often.

What else is new?

How low can one get ehn, posting FB pictures in guise of their dinner grin Na by force to post pictures?

Instead for those busibodies fakeazz critics to question those fake meals , no they rather camp and bully the real cook who laboured in the kitchen all day for a decent meal. angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 9:33pm On Sep 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:

Probably sleeping and snoring on your couch as usual. grin grin

Busted angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 9:34pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mrs0J:

On the 25th that should be friday,.

Yeah that was Friday... We hope to see more of that, so who did the 'busting'?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:44pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

Yeah that was Friday... We hope to see more of that, so who did the 'busting'?
Glock8. Read through page 330/331
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 9:49pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mrs0J:

Glock8. Read through page 330/331

On it . Thanks grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

On it . Thanks grin

Lol enjoy, fakers on the loose. grin grin
Ore mi Dyt come and see ooo.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Amis(f): 9:58pm On Sep 27, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Just about having dinner...

White rice, stew and fried house rat. Yummy! cool cool
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 9:59pm On Sep 27, 2015
tchidi:

I am sure!! But you don't believe that! You said 'don't say what you don't know'. There's no way to prove that I'm sure to you, so I'm settling on the middle point of assumption...

You don't have to be rude about it... this is the kitchen, we can carve you up and make it look like an accident! angry angry

Kilode shocked shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 10:00pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mrs0J:

Hahaha cheesy cheesy if I hear??

Mrs0J where have you been all my days on NL? grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

Hahaha cheesy cheesy if I hear??

Mrs0J where have you been all my days on NL? grin

I dey oo full ground with my former moniker julesbloom when u dey use jidegirl.
Remember a time u jokingly told me to address you aunty as my hubby is yoruba but am igbo. That should be in 2012.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 10:06pm On Sep 27, 2015
chimajii:

. This better be a lesson to the rest, Never u try to live up to anybodys standard, cause those persons set those standards that they themselves can't live up to. Always keep it REAL.

What standard sef? undecided

Food is the cheapest commodity in North America (cant speak for Europe) or better Free when you can't afford any.

I'm tired of eating rice , yam, even meat & chicken sef. They just don't taste same as homemade ( as in Naija w fresh organic produce & meat products).

May God help some generation from InferiorityComplex that's all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 10:09pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mrs0J:

I dey oo full ground with my former moniker julesbloom when u dey use jidegirl.
Remember a time u jokingly told me to address you aunty as my hubby is yoruba but am igbo. That should be in 2012.

Awww ... Julesbloom , 'let's talk about babies thread'? grin I remember you sam Sam, how's my brother and dem Lil ones doing?

Good to know you're still around.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:12pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

Awww ... Julesbloom , 'let's talk about babies thread'? grin I remember you sam Sam, how's my brother and dem Lil ones doing?

Good to know you're still around.

Wow you have good memory, yes that same thread. Your bro is fine and lil ones are good.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ewuro4: 10:23pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mrs0J:

Wow you have good memory, yes that same thread. Your bro is fine and lil ones are good.

Frankly, an Edietic one. I can recount every details from last year event to date provided I was present. wink

Good to know everyone's doing well. Have a great week ahead dear, nice chatting with you. smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:25pm On Sep 27, 2015
Ewuro4:

Frankly, an Edietic one. I can recount every details from last year event to date provided I was present. wink

Good to know everyone's doing well. Have a great week ahead dear, nice chatting with you. smiley

Same to you as well. Stay blessed, regards to family. cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Dyt(f): 11:57pm On Sep 27, 2015
Mrs0J:

Chai
She didn't do well by deactivating ooo
Wait oo
Was she same person as mzmariah?
The hermputhzer that got a virgin boo?
If she's same as mzmariah then
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by r231(m): 12:05am On Sep 28, 2015
FriedPlantain:
Just about having dinner...

White rice, stew and fried house rat. Yummy! cool cool

Cc MrsPhyno

undecided undecided

Rat ke!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:06am On Sep 28, 2015
Dyt:

Chai
She didn't do well by deactivating ooo
Wait oo
Was she same person as mzmariah?
The hermputhzer that got a virgin boo?
If she's same as mzmariah then
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol don't know, may be, may be not.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sugarcoconut(f): 8:52am On Sep 28, 2015
Chai! See gbege 4 dis thread and I was MIA. E get as e be ooo grin tongue

Coming back wit pictures

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by yetseyi(f): 9:16am On Sep 28, 2015
Na wa this thread has gone through different phases ooo.

Fried plantain is that a house rat or small bush rat

(1) (2) (3) ... (331) (332) (333) (334) (335) (336) (337) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Magenta9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.