Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,967 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3392) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5754766 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 11:53am On Nov 24, 2023
cococandy:
The best part. Warm pie and ice cream. With desert wine

Please how many people chop all this food? Una finish everything?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 12:09pm On Nov 24, 2023
cococandy:
Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Me and my friend hosted together. It was still a lot of work even with sharing the prep and cooking.

Roasted Turkey
Mashed potatoes
Barbecue ribs
Spicy goat curry
Teriyaki chicken
Fish stew n rice
Spicy Seafood sauce
Stir fry noodles
Cinnamon crumb cake

Andโ€ฆ. Store bought pies ๐Ÿคญ
Nice one.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adecz: 12:14pm On Nov 24, 2023
cococandy:
Happy thanksgiving everyone.

Me and my friend hosted together. It was still a lot of work even with sharing the prep and cooking.

Roasted Turkey
Mashed potatoes
Barbecue ribs
Spicy goat curry
Teriyaki chicken
Fish stew n rice
Spicy Seafood sauce
Stir fry noodles
Cinnamon crumb cake

Andโ€ฆ. Store bought pies ๐Ÿคญ

A meal fit for royalty๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜‹

Bon appetit ๐Ÿ‘

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 12:30pm On Nov 24, 2023
Porriage plantain with white rice

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:53pm On Nov 24, 2023
Blake755:

What a combO!๐Ÿง

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
Delicious !!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 3:28pm On Nov 24, 2023
destiny4luv:
Breakfast..... Indomie and chicken. Not my kind of food though, hurriedly prepared was hungry after working all through the night.

We don see the food, no need to shalaye.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 3:29pm On Nov 24, 2023
Akeem79:
Delicious !!!

What's this made of pls?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Akeem79(m): 7:55pm On Nov 24, 2023
omooba969:

What's this made of pls?

Crabs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okirewaju(f): 8:45pm On Nov 24, 2023
Botragelad:

Quick one, yeah. Sorry is there a certain rice you use when making the Nigeria jollof rice, and what sort are we talking about here.

This jollof rice doesn't look like the one I'm familiar with, does it still count as jollof rice?
I think they add Soy Sauce to give it that dark coloured look.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirwilson(m): 10:27pm On Nov 24, 2023
Blake755:

Pls tell us how to prepare this porridge plantain.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:37am On Nov 25, 2023
Dinner from 2 nights ago:

Pasta.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:38am On Nov 25, 2023
Thanksgiving morning breakfast:

Honey peanut oatmeal and moimoi.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:41am On Nov 25, 2023
Thanksgiving Turkey and Seafood fried rice:

Invited no one, went no where.

44 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:42am On Nov 25, 2023
Seafood fried rice.

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 12:46am On Nov 25, 2023
Thanksgiving Dinner:
Seafood fried rice and turkey.

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Botragelad: 1:13am On Nov 25, 2023
okirewaju:
I think they add Soy Sauce to give it that dark coloured look.
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Kobojunkie: 1:15am On Nov 25, 2023
GboyegaD:
Thanksgiving Dinner:
All that leg for you alone? How many people follow chop that Turkey for your house abeg? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 1:42am On Nov 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:
All that leg for you alone? How many people follow chop that Turkey for your house abeg? undecided

We never chop half of the turkey sef. Will dump it in the freezer. Guess going forward, I might just buy smoked turkey breast or do quails.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 2:16am On Nov 25, 2023
Tranquility2345:

Please how many people chop all this food? Una finish everything?

Few people but thereโ€™s a lot of leftovers.

adecz:

A meal fit for royalty๐Ÿ‘‘๐Ÿ˜‹

Bon appetit ๐Ÿ‘
Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nice one.
Thank you

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 2:44am On Nov 25, 2023
GboyegaD:
Seafood fried rice.

Just serve me this with kunu. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by omooba969(m): 2:45am On Nov 25, 2023
Kobojunkie:

Wetin you cook for Thanksgiving?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:43am On Nov 25, 2023
omooba969:

Just serve me this with kunu. grin

Noted!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eleniyan2020: 4:40am On Nov 25, 2023
GboyegaD:
Thanksgiving Dinner:
Alaye this one too much,oya do transfer...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 4:41am On Nov 25, 2023
eleniyan2020:
Alaye this one too much,oya do transfer...

Collect!!!

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 6:37am On Nov 25, 2023
sirwilson:

Pls tell us how to prepare this porridge plantain.
Get a clean pot then add your red oil
Add your onion scent leaves and stir
You can add your pepper and ogiri ( optional)
Then add your fish and add the desirable amount of water you want and cover your pot to boil
Then cut your plantain to the desirable size you want and add to your pot and cover to cook for some minutes
You can you use a garri tuner to mash some of the plantain this is to make it thick instead of being watery

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by destiny4luv(m): 6:39am On Nov 25, 2023
Breakfast

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tranquility2345: 6:56am On Nov 25, 2023
cococandy:

Few people but thereโ€™s a lot of leftovers.

Thank you ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Thank you

So if it was just a few people, why cook all that only to have a lot of leftovers?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Blake755: 7:04am On Nov 25, 2023
mariahAngel:

What a combO!๐Ÿง
Mama the thing sweet die ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Nah ripe plantain

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 8:05am On Nov 25, 2023
Blake755:

Mama the thing sweet die ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Nah ripe plantain

I don dey imagine'am.๐Ÿค”

Maybe I fit try am one of these days. ๐Ÿ˜€
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:16am On Nov 25, 2023
Tranquility2345:

So if it was just a few people, why cook all that only to have a lot of leftovers?

Good question. Well itโ€™s not a waste. We love eating leftovers the next day. Tastes better even.

And the single guys who donโ€™t cook often can take trays home to eat the following day.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by XAUBulls: 2:06pm On Nov 25, 2023
Mariangeles:
I came up with a new puff-puff recipe, then I made it and it was a YaY!
I call it Yaji-puffs tongue

I went easy on the sugar to make it more savoury than sweet, and the flavour of the yaji was on point.
Bump.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3389) (3390) (3391) (3392) (3393) (3394) (3395) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.