Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,579 members, 7,816,427 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:05 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5750780 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) ... (3478) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 11:06pm On Feb 15
psychicdreams:

I mean, definitely not you.

So na this small boy Omooba carry to come join am to dey troll this thread. Na wa o..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 11:07pm On Feb 15
armyofone:

Nice!

Spinach - I will try your combo - beans and spinach.
Awwwwwww
Sweetness of mi laive.
cheesy cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 11:11pm On Feb 15
Caaz:

Awwwwwww
Sweetness of mi laive.
cheesy cheesy

Legumes and veggies kiss

No constipation will be our portion not even in this Tinubu government grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yashita: 11:11pm On Feb 15
If I open a restaurant in Nigeria selling this Japanese cuisine: glass noodles soup, will Nigerians buy it? 😊

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 11:13pm On Feb 15
armyofone:

Legumes and veggies kiss

No constipation will be our portion not even in this Tinubu government grin
Constipation dey see Nigerians run now.
cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 11:18pm On Feb 15
armyofone:

Nice!

Spinach - I will try your combo - beans and spinach.

If you must chop the deadly combination of beans and spinach ensure that you no get work the following day. And make sure your toilet can handle the powerful explosion that will erupt from your yansh for the whole day…

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 12:03am On Feb 16
🤣🤣🤣

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EverythingPhone(m): 2:15am On Feb 16
Sapa no good

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bongadu: 4:05am On Feb 16
Valentine’s Day Dinner

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bongadu: 4:06am On Feb 16
Yashita:
If I open a restaurant in Nigeria selling this Japanese cuisine: glass noodles soup, will Nigerians buy it? 😊

Depends on location

If it's in Abuja, Yes

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yashita: 5:11am On Feb 16
Bongadu:

Depends on location

If it's in Abuja, Yes

Wow 🤩 thank you for your response
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 5:29am On Feb 16
armyofone:

Please share just your crust recipe and measurements.

Flour- how many cups
Butter how many sticks
Water cold or warm

GboyegaD, I dey come ya place with ma spoon this spring.

4 cups of flour, 2 of those half stick unsalted butter, baking powder 1 tsp, 3/4 cup of cold water.

Dey come, Vegas no too cold again so many outdoor activities dey of you sabi waka.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Charisma01: 7:51am On Feb 16
EverythingPhone:
Sapa no good

How can u call this one sapa, are you ok?

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 7:54am On Feb 16
GboyegaD:

4 cups of flour, 2 of those half stick unsalted butter, baking powder 1 tsp, 3/4 cup of cold water. Nagode so sai!

Dey come, Vegas no too cold again so many outdoor activities dey of you sabi waka.

I sabi waka cheesy

I like Vegas...those unending hills! A beautiful sight!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:01am On Feb 16
Wotowotoman:

If you must chop the deadly combination of beans and spinach ensure that you no get work the following day. And make sure your toilet can handle the powerful explosion that will erupt from your yansh for the whole day…

You do use trouble sow cap, pant and shirt dey wear?
Legumes and veggies are very good.
Not everyone get uncontrollable yansh like you now.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Wotowotoman: 8:28am On Feb 16
armyofone:

You do use trouble sow cap, pant and shirt dey wear?
Legumes and veggies are very good.
Not everyone get uncontrollable yansh like you now.

Okay na. Go and be chopping beans and spinach for breakfast everyday. No just dey surprised when your kids nickname you captain Messi Messi.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by EverythingPhone(m): 12:21pm On Feb 16
Charisma01:

How can u call this one sapa, are you ok?

Cause orisirisi no Dey inside
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:45pm On Feb 16
armyofone:

I sabi waka cheesy

I like Vegas...those unending hills! A beautiful sight!
I’m thinking of flying to Vegas tomorrow.

What places do you recommend to eat at.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iliveforever(m): 2:39pm On Feb 16
Nigeria’s economy can’t stop me from eating my favorite

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GrammarNazi1(m): 2:56pm On Feb 16
Iliveforever:
I can see two favourites there!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 5:25pm On Feb 16
EverythingPhone:

Cause orisirisi no Dey inside
Be proud of your meal,know that and know peace.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 5:26pm On Feb 16
Resident ALabosi E'jo cheesy be switching alternates dying for my attention.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KanuSE: 5:29pm On Feb 16
Public Service Announcement!!!

All posting of food should now be put on hold bcoz the Borno state governor Prof Zulum has now declared 1 day fasting and prayers concerning the present hunger and economic hardship in our country. grin

If I see any nonsense beans with raw onions and tired spinach, you shall be arrested and locked away for 600years! grin

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:36pm On Feb 16
Iliveforever:

Wetin fresh tomatoes dey find inside that abacha? angry undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iliveforever(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16
mariahAngel:

Wetin fresh tomatoes dey find inside that abacha? angry undecided

You have never tasted abacha with it?

You’ll enjoy it, trust me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 5:45pm On Feb 16
Ejo🪱🪱🪱🪱 in the hypocrite shadows.

Snake-kician 🪱🪱🪱🪱🪱.
Alabosidorian.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 5:50pm On Feb 16
Iliveforever:

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 5:51pm On Feb 16
Iliveforever:

Mine....

This is the first time my hearing someone eating abacha with raw tomatoes.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 5:54pm On Feb 16
Abacha ...o ne kpo cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Caaz: 5:54pm On Feb 16
Beans,ripe plantain and correct isoko grocery
cheesy cheesy cheesy

🪱🪱🪱
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Iliveforever(m): 5:55pm On Feb 16
Caaz:

Mine....

This is the first time mine hearing someone eating abacha with raw tomatoes.

Wow, well Abacha is a very home food in Enugu.
Some eat it with garbage or raw tomatoes e.t.c
It tastes nice

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 5:57pm On Feb 16
Iliveforever:

Mmm? undecided
I don't know sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3427) (3428) (3429) (3430) (3431) (3432) (3433) ... (3478) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Watianoengineer(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.