Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,903 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (3445) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5760480 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:33am On Mar 11
Meat pie for the week:

The rounds ones were made because I did not want to over work the remaining dough from the various cuts so that it doesn't become chewy.

34 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Oshokhai69: 7:43am On Mar 11
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Mashed potatoes, gravy, and broiled chicken thigh.

Mashed potatoes or akamu?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 8:43am On Mar 11
Oshokhai69:

Mashed potatoes.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 9:35am On Mar 11
GboyegaD:
Meat pie for the week:

The rounds ones were made because I did not want to over work the remaining dough from the various cuts so that it doesn't become chewy.

You freeze them, right?

They look good.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 10:21am On Mar 11
mariahAngel:

You freeze them, right?

They look good.

Before baking, I kept them in the fridge for 30minutes.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 12:30pm On Mar 11
GboyegaD:

Before baking, I kept them in the fridge for 30minutes.

Okay. I meant after baking them.
Since you stated they're for the week.

You know meat pie easily go bad.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Chingyyy878: 2:27pm On Mar 11
GboyegaD:
Dinner:

Pounded yam with ogbono soup.

Bros you dey try o

Na only you dey cook all these food and bakings

E even be like say na everyday thing for you

As for me, the whole restaurant for neighborhood know me.

Once them see my car like this, them don already dey prepare my order.

I hail !!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Xosh: 4:29pm On Mar 11
Oshokhai69:

Omooba969 on the beat,you never Disappoints with your numerous alternate accounts.

Seems you ve been BANNED.
Sanity restored at last.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by emperorz(m): 5:12pm On Mar 11
Eba again grin

32 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 6:13pm On Mar 11
mariahAngel:

Okay. I meant after baking them.
Since you stated they're for the week.

You know meat pie easily go bad.

I keep them in the fridge, bring them out in the morning and microwave for about a minute and the taste is always fresh.

Chingyyy878:

Bros you dey try o

Na only you dey cook all these food and bakings

E even be like say na everyday thing for you

As for me, the whole restaurant for neighborhood know me.

Once them see my car like this, them don already dey prepare my order.

I hail !!

I think it is more economic to cook at home and you can also control the taste.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Newborn27(f): 7:03pm On Mar 11
GboyegaD:
Meat pie for the week:

embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 7:10pm On Mar 11
GboyegaD:

I keep them in the fridge, bring them out in the morning and microwave for about a minute and the taste is always fresh.

Okay. Cool. 👍🏼
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 8:39pm On Mar 11
Monday night baked fish and veggies over saffron rice.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 1:07am On Mar 12
Hi, it has been awhile
Ramadan Mubarak to my brothers and sisters

Cous cous for tonight😋

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 8:05am On Mar 12
Bintdawood:
Hi, it has been awhile

Cous cous for tonight😋
YES. couscous!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bongadu: 8:18am On Mar 12
Bintdawood:
Hi, it has been awhile

Cous cous for tonight😋

Mashallah sister, may Allah strengthen your faith

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bintdawood(f): 3:04pm On Mar 12
Bongadu:

Mashallah sister, may Allah strengthen your faith

Amin Ya Rabb! Thank you so much

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Thazard(m): 3:12pm On Mar 12
Please how much is 25kg mama pride rice?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by seunny4lif(m): 9:28pm On Mar 12
Good evening ooooh

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mommadd(f): 9:48pm On Mar 12
Eba and vegetable soup

23 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Silentgroper(m): 10:36pm On Mar 12
omooba969:
Some Turkish things with ijeoma.

Problem no dey finish. 😉🥳
is that garri??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Silentgroper(m): 10:42pm On Mar 12
GboyegaD:
Made some meat pies this evening.
you're a chef Right,??

It's the Only explanation for you being male and knowing how to do these stuff ..

I wish I could make this at the comfort of my home .. Munching on them and seeing movies in the weekend .. yumm!!! Glorious feeling... cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Silentgroper(m): 10:43pm On Mar 12
frugal:
Lunch is ready.
Beans + baked potatoes + grilled beef + pepper sauce. Not totally weird shocked
this will definitely taste Good...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Silentgroper(m): 10:46pm On Mar 12
radautoworks:
Just a grilled shrimp salad with avocado and homemade dressing for hubby.
Food like this would be healthy but not enjoyable i.e ...

It won't just kick for me swallowing it..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Silentgroper(m): 10:49pm On Mar 12
radautoworks:
Yeah pottage/porridge/asaro, plantain and fish stew
yum ...

You do make tasty food.. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 2:32am On Mar 13
cococandy:
Blessed harvest 🥳
Cold weather is almost over and everything will start to bloom if not harvested soon.

Purple and butter lettuces
Green onions
Mini cauliflowers (caulini)
Kale
Collard greens

Does anyone have recipes for collard greens that’s not the traditional way? Like the one with ham hocks? I don’t really like that one.

Armyofone
1stgenamerican
GboyegaD
Winterbird
Radautoworks
??

Cococandy, kiss nice vegetables.
You come turn all backyard to farmland. I fit see where to sit and gist while roasting marshmallows so. You try sis, keep it up...it's so fun!
Sorry for the belated response.
I was banned for long and I don't know what I did o grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:56am On Mar 13
armyofone:

Cococandy, kiss nice vegetables.
You come turn all backyard to farmland. I fit see where to sit and gist while roasting marshmallows so. You try sis, keep it up...it's so fun!
Sorry for the belated response.
I was banned for long and I don't know what I did o grin
Thank you!

Oh Was it anti-spambot that banned you?
It’s always catching me too.🤣

Don’t worry babe I’ve got plenty of room for marshmallow roasting 🤭
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by radautoworks: 6:10am On Mar 13
Silentgroper:
you're a chef Right,??

It's the Only explanation for you being male and knowing how to do these stuff ..

I wish I could make this at the comfort of my home .. Munching on them and seeing movies in the weekend .. yumm!!! Glorious feeling... cheesy cheesy

Really My son cooks just fine. It's not only girls who need to be trained to cook undecided

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Talk2Suzan(f): 1:35pm On Mar 13
The last noodles in the house about to go down😩...God knows I'm not buying another one till the prices of these noodles reduce😏

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mariahAngel(f): 1:53pm On Mar 13
Talk2Suzan:
The last noodles in the house about to go down😩...God knows I'm not buying another one till the prices of these noodles reduce😏

Oya, go and cook it let's chop. I'm waiting. 🍽️

Although, I don't like chikki like that like that sha, but I'll just manage it, since we're in Tinubulation.
One shouldn't be picky in this era.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HopeAlive16(f): 2:38pm On Mar 13
Talk2Suzan:
Awnnn rich kid, you even still have one left cheesy...Oya T2S prepare it, we'll eat it together in love and manage it. I've missed you baby girl❤️

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by GboyegaD(m): 3:09pm On Mar 13
Silentgroper:
you're a chef Right,??

I am not a chef. Cooking isn't restricted to any gender. Different people love cooking for various reasons.

Prior to COVID-19, I only cook our local delicacies. Covid came and I found this thread. Seeing the many things our people do coupled with me falling in love with Food Show Network, I started pushing my boundaries. I can boldly say I'm getting much better each day.

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3442) (3443) (3444) (3445) (3446) (3447) (3448) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.