Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,302 members, 7,829,708 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (382) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5778573 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4nobody4every1: 8:20am On Mar 31, 2016
lepasharon:

Okro, smoothly blended
Really, wow, nice, first time hearing that Okra can be blended, thanks for sharing. cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tecno4life(m): 8:32am On Mar 31, 2016
tchidi:
Rice and fresh palm kernel stew!! embarassed

Bikonu you Don marry? undecided
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tecno4life(m): 8:48am On Mar 31, 2016
Cococandy Congrats ooh smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Andy04: 4:05pm On Mar 31, 2016
yme1:
feel free to take and post pictures of your cooking too
if I (or anyone else) likes it, be generous enough to share the recipe grin
Hello,I reside in the east,I can supply to interested individuals breadfruit,'ukwa' in igbo ,'afon' in yoruba,in bulk @ a cheaper rate you might even wish to be selling it.I heard that the business is lucrative and selling fast in cities like Lagos and Abj.we can work out on how I will be getting it across to you maybe through 'ware billing' or any other means that would be mutually convenient. contact me if you are interested via: 08160436794, email:voyagerafricana@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:38pm On Mar 31, 2016
tecno4life:
Cococandy Congrats ooh smiley
thanks smiley

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 31, 2016
tecno4life:

Bikonu you Don marry? undecided

Not yet. smiley wink. But Roland17 say e de wait me. embarassed embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by tranxo(m): 7:49pm On Mar 31, 2016
tchidi:

The Wait - Part 2
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roland17(m): 7:57pm On Mar 31, 2016
tchidi:

Chidi leee grin grin. longest time..

techno abeg, pay her no heed, if u get interest make sure u pursue her bumper to fender..she be correct wife material.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 3:37am On Apr 01, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Really, wow, nice, first time hearing that Okra can be blended, thanks for sharing. cool

Seriously?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4nobody4every1: 7:56am On Apr 01, 2016
Bollinger:

Seriously?

Lol, yes grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by britiko: 12:05am On Apr 03, 2016
Bollinger:
'sup ya'll. I'd like to dedicate this recipe to cococandy for providing me a daughter in law grin. I know fine shindren when i see one so i am putting my application letter down before suitors come knocking. I come from a family of fine boys and i want to continue the tradition for my pikins. Mrs foodo, no worry, you have a choice of masterflex, akpons and ejiro. All are capable ninjas and we know how to take care of our girls. And to add, dem fine pass their papa which by the way is no small feat cool. And to make it better, i am right down the street from you in Okokomaiko. cheesy

THE RECIPE:
I am about to hand out a recipe for the the easiest most delicious soup you can cook. It is particularly awesome for amala with ewedu and gbegiri. it can also be eaten with rice. I know there are going to be skeptics but just try it out.

INGREDIENTS:

Habanero pepper

Tomatoes

Onion

Goat meat

Tripe

Blend the pepper and tomatoes making sure it is not too spicy. Then clean your meat. Begin to boil the meat for, say, 2 minutes, then pour the blended pepper into the pot containing the meat. Add two table spoons of palm oil and that's it. Just keep cooking until the meat is done. Simplicity at its finest. Practice makes perfect. If you can get it right, it is about the most delicious stew you would ever want to cook. It is the secret of how those shitta cooks make their soups taste so good on amala foods. You can only do it with goat meat though. For some reason it comes out better with it. I had to dismember mine with okro. It is easier to go through the eye of a needle than find ewedu leaf where i reside.

You're welcome.

I just discovered this method. It's really cool for eba and poundo yam. My daughter kips asking for green soup and red soup(okro and stew). Lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:20am On Apr 03, 2016
Sunday snacks

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 1:26pm On Apr 03, 2016
britiko:

I just discovered this method. It's really cool for eba and poundo yam. My daughter kips asking for green soup and red soup(okro and stew). Lol.

Lol. Funny.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 5:30pm On Apr 03, 2016
First post. Happy sunday foodies.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:10am On Apr 07, 2016
Today's snack for the kids

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MadCow1: 10:11am On Apr 07, 2016
Mrs0J:
Today snacks for the kids

What school do the kids attend? angry angry

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3575569_img20160407100833_jpega1177b72b945ea82a69019d2228440db

I will find them and steal their snacks..

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:14am On Apr 07, 2016
MadCow1:

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3575569_img20160407100833_jpega1177b72b945ea82a69019d2228440db

Lol schools r on hols grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by 4nobody4every1: 12:28pm On Apr 07, 2016
MadCow1:

grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:26pm On Apr 07, 2016
Mackerel moin moin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:37am On Apr 08, 2016
Mrs0J:
Today snacks for the kids
perfect
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:37am On Apr 08, 2016
cococandy:
perfect

Thanks, how is our Angel?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 7:39am On Apr 08, 2016
Mrs0J:

Thanks, how is our Angel?
beautiful smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 08, 2016
cococandy:
beautiful smiley

kiss
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Happywoman(f): 10:26am On Apr 08, 2016
grin
My own version of edikaikong veg soup

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:50pm On Apr 08, 2016
Happywoman:
grin
My own version of edikaikong veg soup
Omo see how meat yapa inside soup, Choi! shocked

Please where do you live, I would love to pay you an unsolicited visit. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Happywoman(f): 5:01pm On Apr 08, 2016
LastMumu:
Omo see how meat yapa inside soup, Choi! shocked

Please where do you live, I would love to pay you an unsolicited visit. grin

Rightbesideyouville
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 1:34am On Apr 09, 2016
Food....food....food

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shojagagronigltd: 9:46am On Apr 09, 2016
Food is an art. All this dishes are just three much. Who knows how to cook catfish pepper soup o coz SHOJAG AGRO NIG LTD, producers of "FIRST OVEN
DRIED FISH". Oven dried catfish that is sealed and packaged, Produced under the best hygienic
conditions. Our fish is DUST FREE, SAND FREE,
INSECT FREE, GUT FREE, SEALED/PACKAGED, OVEN
FRESH, TASTY & READY TO EAT. We also do
CUSTOMIZED PACKAGING FOR BIRTHDAYS,
WEDDINGS, WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES, FUNERALS
AND REMEMBRANCE ANNIVERSARIES, AS WELL AS
OTHER EVENTS. We also offer training services to
interested individuals that wish to be self employed.
Place orders via call, SMS or whatsapp:
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shojagagronigltd: 9:47am On Apr 09, 2016
shojagagronigltd:
Food is an art. All this dishes are just three much. Who knows how to cook catfish pepper soup o coz SHOJAG AGRO NIG LTD, producers of "FIRST OVEN
DRIED FISH". Oven dried catfish that is sealed and packaged, Produced under the best hygienic
conditions. Our fish is DUST FREE, SAND FREE,
INSECT FREE, GUT FREE, SEALED/PACKAGED, OVEN
FRESH, TASTY & READY TO EAT. We also do
CUSTOMIZED PACKAGING FOR BIRTHDAYS,
WEDDINGS, WEDDING ANNIVERSARIES, FUNERALS
AND REMEMBRANCE ANNIVERSARIES, AS WELL AS
OTHER EVENTS. We also offer training services to
interested individuals that wish to be self employed.
Place orders via call, SMS or whatsapp:

call 09993267329
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by queenfav(f): 11:28am On Apr 10, 2016
Fried rice and beef,garnished with cucumber...

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 1:06pm On Apr 10, 2016
queenfav:
Fried rice and beef,garnished with cucumber...

No picture
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:09pm On Apr 10, 2016
@Jumzyy448 nice meal, what soup is that?

(1) (2) (3) ... (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) (385) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: omakay(m), spixytinxy(f), Cetona(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.