Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (395) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5757700 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 6:16pm On Jul 14, 2016
Lbotusme:
banmee, don't you think akpors would make a fine suitor for Coco's agbani?

Congratulations. Papa soldiers smiley

Akpors ke? Bros don de too old ooo. Ejiro is better suited. At least now we fit brag say he will date an older woman. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:19pm On Jul 14, 2016
banmee:

Akpors ke? Bros don de too old ooo. Ejiro is better suited. At least now we fit brag say he will date an older woman. grin
how old are they?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 9:57pm On Jul 14, 2016
cococandy:
how old are they?

Ochuko is 12, Akpors is 8 and Ejiro just arrived. I'm glad you are taking this seriously. At least we live in close proximity to each other. You still live in Burundi? grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 10:17pm On Jul 14, 2016
banmee:

Ochuko is 12, Akpors is 8 and Ejiro just arrived. I'm glad you are taking this seriously. At least we live in close proximity to each other. You still live in Burundi? grin
8? That's not bad.

Lol. Burundi. You're funny.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 10:59pm On Jul 14, 2016
cococandy:
8? That's not bad.

Lol. Burundi. You're funny.

Where i'm from 8 to 1 is child abuse. cool So, how mush?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 11:33pm On Jul 14, 2016
banmee:

Where i'm from 8 to 1 is child abuse. cool So, how mush?
not when they both become adults.

Erm. Clears throat. $...,...,....
Priceless.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 11:35pm On Jul 14, 2016
cococandy:

not when they both become adults.

Erm. Clears throat. $...,...,....
Priceless.

Lol....badt gel.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Lbotusme: 12:00am On Jul 15, 2016
^^^Funny guys

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 15, 2016
banmee:

You no well! Asweardown! cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 5:01pm On Jul 15, 2016
tchidi:

You no well! Asweardown! cheesy cheesy

Kikikikikiki. ..... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 5:19pm On Jul 15, 2016
I am beginning to think Banmee never really was interested in food from day 1 on this thread. He was just looking for wives for his sons and he figured he would check out if his future daughters-in-law had good culinary genes in them.
#TalkTrue

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 5:50pm On Jul 15, 2016
zaynie:
I am beginning to think Banmee never really was interested in food from day 1 on this thread. He was just looking for wives for his sons and he figured he would check out if his future daughters-in-law had good culinary genes in them.
#TalkTrue

Haba. That's not fair. There is nothing wrong in indulging in my favorite hobby, which is cooking, and as well as wife hunting for my ninjas na. There's nothing wrong in starting early. I beg no spoil show for Ejiro and Agbani oooo. Heheheheheheheh. grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tastypie(f): 6:03pm On Jul 15, 2016
Wow! Posting mine soon.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 8:06pm On Jul 15, 2016
jumzzy448:
First pix rice and salad with plantain 2nd pix is pancake and fried egg 3rd pix is home made Chinese rice not cooked by me.
Recipe for the Chinese rice pls...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2016
banmee:

Haba. That's not fair. There is nothing wrong is indulging in my favorite hobby, which is cooking, and as well as wife hunting for my ninjas na. There's nothing wrong in starting early. I beg no spoil show for Ejiro and Agbani oooo. Heheheheheheheh. grin

Ok o, if you say so but I've got my eyes on you now.
Ejiro has gotten a wife, I am waiting for Akpos and Oghene's propositions on this thread o

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 11:14pm On Jul 15, 2016
mzjaney:

Recipe for the Chinese rice pls...

Ingredients.

Cooked white rice
Chicken breast
Eggs
Soy sauce
Sesame oil
Chopped onions
Black pepper
Salt and maggi to taste.

Method.
1. Cut your chicken breast into small chunks. Add little maggi to taste
2. Put little sesame oil on fire, add the chicken turning it for like three minutes to cook. Pour it out.
3. Add another sesame oil on fire, already you would have whisked your eggs. Fry it and pour it out also.
4. Add another sesame oil, pour in your chopped onions, fry for a little while.
Pour in your cooked rice and and keep stirring. Add your black pepper, not too much except you want it spicy. salt, maggi, and soy sauce to taste. Add the chicken and eggs.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2016
zaynie:

Ok o, if you say so but I've got my eyes on you now.
Ejiro has gotten a wife, I am waiting for Akpos and Oghene's propositions on this thread o

I go surprise you. Just wait.

In celebration of the historic event, I jus fex arrange my signature iya sikira stew. Come see as Ejiro finish im plate of rice. Dis wan na Im yoruba pepo de call "Omo jo baba e".

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 12:36am On Jul 16, 2016
banmee:

I go surprise you. Just wait.

In celebration of the historic event, I jus fex arrange my signature iya sikira stew. Come see as Ejiro finish im plate of rice. Dis wan na Im yoruba pepo de call "Omo jo baba e".
You've made this stew again. Choi. Drooling.

If your son is like you ehn, we have definitely hit jackpot. smiley feeling lucky.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 12:42am On Jul 16, 2016
cococandy:

You've made this stew again. Choi. Drooling.

If your son is like you ehn, we have definitely hit jackpot. smiley

See you. Since, big big news just de flow everywhere for the world you no show. Coup in Turkey, Pence as V.P to Trump, LASTMA official beats Lagos driver, etc, you no comment. You see iya sikira stew you wake up. God don catch you today. I go de drill am for im head say to catch the Foodo family, just arrange iya sikira stew. grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:20am On Jul 16, 2016
banmee:

See you. Since, big big news just de flow everywhere for the world you no show. Coup in Turkey, Pence as V.P to Trump, LASTMA official beats Lagos driver, etc, you no comment. You see iya sikira stew you wake up. God don catch you today. I go de drill am for im head say to catch the Foodo family, just arrange iya sikira stew. grin
All those ones happen everyday but a good man with iyasikira stew is a rare find. That had to wake me up.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 1:27am On Jul 16, 2016
cococandy:

All those ones happen everyday but a good man with iyasikira stew is a rare find. That had to wake me up.

Your mouth no good i swear. Lol. I can just picture the day they meet. You don see this kain toasting before? The first time they see each other, he'll take her hand and look deep into her eyes sexilly and say, "hey bae, you wan chop rice"? grin

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 1:59am On Jul 16, 2016
banmee:

Your mouth no good i swear. Lol. I can just picture the day they meet. You don see this kain toasting before? The first time they see each other, he'll take her hand and look deep into her eyes sexilly and say, "hey bae, you wan chop rice"? grin
And if she's a food lover like me ( which she seems to be), the deal will be sealed at first meeting. grin

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by banmee(m): 2:58am On Jul 16, 2016
cococandy:

And if she's a food lover like me ( which she seems to be), the deal will be sealed at first meeting. grin

Hehehehehehehe. ........

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Schwartz: 7:28am On Jul 16, 2016
OMG! You guys are damn funny grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mzjaney(f): 7:31am On Jul 16, 2016
jumzzy448:

Ingredients.

Cooked white rice
Chicken breast
Eggs
Soy sauce
Sesame oil
Chopped onions
Black pepper
Salt and maggi to taste.

Method.
2. Put little sesame oil on fire, add the chicken turning it for like three minutes to cook. Pour it out.
3. Add another sesame oil on fire, already you would have whisked your eggs. Fry it and pour it out also.
Pour in your cooked rice and and keep stirring. Add your black pepper, not too much except you want it spicy. salt, maggi, and soy sauce to taste. Add the chicken and eggs.
Thank you.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2016
jumzzy448:

Ingredients.

Cooked white rice
Chicken breast
Eggs
Soy sauce
Sesame oil
Chopped onions
Black pepper
Salt and maggi to taste.

Method.
Won't that chicken be half done?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 9:59am On Jul 16, 2016
iomoge2:

The chicken will be in small chunks.
It will still be added to the mixture during cooking.
It should be fine. Not soggy or soft but just firm enough.

How's Zoe? Kicking you like no tomorrow? cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 12:33pm On Jul 16, 2016
iomoge2:

It's chicken breast cut into small chunks. They cook fast.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 3:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
zaynie:

The chicken will be in small chunks.
It will still be added to the mixture during cooking.
It should be fine. Not soggy or soft but just firm enough.

How's Zoe? Kicking you like no tomorrow? cheesy

Not yet
The kick is still mild

My Lo is still learning how to kick.
Or it could be my belly fat acting like a cushion.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 3:54pm On Jul 16, 2016
jumzzy448:

It's chicken breast cut into small chunks. They cook fast.

Kk. Will try it.

Can't another oil work for this?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Jul 16, 2016
spaghetti with fried eggs n plantains Breakfast

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 4:52pm On Jul 16, 2016
iomoge2:

Kk. Will try it.

Can't another oil work for this?

Yes it can. Just that there is a taste the sesame oil gives the food.

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (392) (393) (394) (395) (396) (397) (398) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.