Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,653 members, 7,851,237 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:33 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5819256 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (3488) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lepasharon(f): 9:23pm On Jun 25, 2013
ewa ati dodo noni..with lots of palmoil the way i like it

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 6:12am On Jun 26, 2013
Let me try and see if pics will upload. African/Nigeria dishes all the way....

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 6:14am On Jun 26, 2013
wow! I did it witout stress!lol. Ok. Dats half ripe plantain porigd with saint leavs! Hmmmmm!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bonaciano(m): 6:21am On Jun 26, 2013
Thank you Lord,
open my eye to
know you more i want to you more until iam like you
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 6:22am On Jun 26, 2013
This was when I was Preg and craved for starch.lol... hubby doesnt eat this so I made it for myself and devoured the thing! come to think of it, I'v not eaten starch after then oh!

But he eats banga..who no like better thing!lol

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 6:28am On Jun 26, 2013
Banga soup with cat fish.... Love isam in my banga but its like d real trad ppl dont put it(mum doesnt put it too)
Sorry U can only look.lol. Enjoy!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 6:32am On Jun 26, 2013
Ogbono soup and semo.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2013
Ehn!! wer is the picks na! oooooo!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 6:33am On Jun 26, 2013
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 6:36am On Jun 26, 2013
Ogbono soup with oziza(osisa) leaf. Snail and fish all the way!

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:37am On Jun 26, 2013
^^
Nawa O. We have some talented chefs in da house.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 6:37am On Jun 26, 2013
The one with semo refuse uploading. more coming befor wkend. Enjoy!!!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:38am On Jun 26, 2013
Who asked you to ruin that ogbono soup with congo meat? *crying*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 6:44am On Jun 26, 2013
CFC. U can never tel by d handle.lol. I actualy dnt believ that there are people that cant cook. funny uh? This tread will make me resum My orishirishi before I got preg!lol. Oya hubby loosen Ur belt ooo, food on the way again.looool.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 6:45am On Jun 26, 2013
what is congo meat again ooo. I didnt use that ooo! jst fish and snail majorly. then isam and dried fish are minors.lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 26, 2013
itsmelex: CFC. U can never tel by d handle.lol. I actualy dnt believ that there are people that cant cook. funny uh? This tread will make me resum My orishirishi before I got preg!lol. Oya hubby loosen Ur belt ooo, food on the way again.looool.
Your hubby is one lucky fellow! Our native meals are so delicious.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 6:47am On Jun 26, 2013
Oya dnt cry again na. I will make it up to U....lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 26, 2013
I keep forgetting to take photos of my food. sad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:47am On Jun 26, 2013
itsmelex: what is congo meat again ooo. I didnt use that ooo! jst fish and snail majorly. then isam and dried fish are minors.lol

Congo meat lol.

When you use shikin, call me lol.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by itsmelex(f): 6:48am On Jun 26, 2013
CFC U can say that again, dey are real deli.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 26, 2013
itsmelex: CFC U can say that again, dey are real deli.

ofe akwu, ogbono, egusi, oha.. These are some soups that can make u go gaga!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by VENUSS(f): 5:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
Loving ot here thought I post mine too. Potatoe porraige, with diced meat and groundnut

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 8:38pm On Jun 26, 2013
uzoo:

hmm....looks lovely. What kind of Cheese did you use for the burger , Cheddar?

thank you uzoo!! I used American cheese (pre-sliced). You can,however, use any kind of cheese you like smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by uzoo: 9:02pm On Jun 26, 2013
SniperInADiaper: What's the point of making food you can't eat then. Make a healthier version of it instead.

it was a family breakfast i made for everyone, and the one in the picture is dad's portion.
Cooking for this entire house made me add on the pounds, That is why i said ''' very tempting'''

my healthier version of breakfast that morning was green tea and a miserable slice of wheat bread....Trust me ...you dont want to see a picture of that ... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 9:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
Beef salad with peppers, strawberries & pecans (nuts).

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 9:09pm On Jun 26, 2013
Home-made apple pie

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Stellasmeza(f): 9:12pm On Jun 26, 2013
Slice of apple pie (home-made) smiley

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ikekings(m): 12:44am On Jun 27, 2013
Stellasmeza: Beef salad with peppers, strawberries & pecans (nuts).
Nna eh!!! Na food be dis? grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:09am On Jun 27, 2013
Snails? *Vomits*
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:10am On Jun 27, 2013
ikekings: Nna eh!!! Na food be dis? grin grin grin

Na snacks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ikekings(m): 1:23am On Jun 27, 2013
J12:

Na snacks
Lol... Ok now...
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by VENUSS(f): 8:57am On Jun 27, 2013
Stellasmeza: Beef salad with peppers, strawberries & pecans (nuts).
This is going to be so yummy. I want to try it. Can I gEt a recipe pls?

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (3488) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: gracefoundmme(m), deardevil(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.