Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:14 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (471) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5747739 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (3477) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 11:50pm On Aug 22, 2017
dopeJemi:

are the burgers home made?
Yup.. Definitely... All foods I post here are direct from my kitchen, no filter sef
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 12:10am On Aug 23, 2017
Priceless200:

Yup.. Definitely... All foods I post here are direct from my kitchen, no filter sef

reason I asked is because I wanted to know where you got the beef, or is it called burger meat and The bread, and also how you prepared the beef
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by petitchouchou: 8:21am On Aug 23, 2017
souloho19:

Its been quite long ma'am...I've started another and I'd like you to try it out smiley

https://www.nairaland.com/3946214/devil-wears-okrika

Thank you for the mention! cheesy I'll get to it right away

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by petitchouchou: 8:39am On Aug 23, 2017
dopeJemi:

reason I asked is because I wanted to know where you got the beef, or is it called burger meat and The bread, and also how you prepared the beef

You can buy the minced meat at any Zartech store.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 9:19am On Aug 23, 2017
dopeJemi:

OK.. Quite some questions....

I bought minced meat from the Nkataa, you can get from any supermarket or shop rite or better still just go market buy meat de bone it(remove all bones, buy the part with some fat) then blend a little.

How I made the beef patty.... I seasoned it with just salt, pepper and a Lil onga(very very optional, you can use knorr, you know, just customize it to your own taste and how you want it, but in all just a little seasoning, burger doesn't like much seasoning, most times just salt and pepper are OK)
Don't over work it oo, else it will be too dry, infact me I left mine for some hours so that the seasoning will be absorbed well. But it's absolutely optional, you can cook immediately, no problem.

So after the seasoning, you get your grill pan, me I don't have grill pan, I just used my normal frying pan. Non sticking, I added a drop of oil and cook over medium heat, cook for like two to three minutes and turn over, cook the other side and you are good.

The bread buns, I got from a bakery down my street, it's everywhere they sell bread, just ask for bread buns or those bread that are round round or just ask for burger bread. If you see this my own is quite small, the standard ones are quite bigger than this or you can bake yourself if you can.

Now the setting, cut your bread bun into two, toast the cut side on your pan, same pan you grilled your meat on, remove them mix some mayonnaise and ketchup or only mayonnaise if you don't have ketchup, rub on both side of the bun/bread, take the down side place your vegetables slices ; lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber and even cheese if you have, then place you beef patty (or chicken patty, if you are doing chicken burger) cover with the other half of your bread/bun. That's it.

YouTube is your best friend for better understanding.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2017
petitchouchou:

You can buy the minced meat at any Zartech store.
thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 9:26am On Aug 23, 2017
Priceless200:

OK.. Quite some questions....

I bought minced meat from the Nkataa, you can get from any supermarket or shop rite or better still just go market buy meat de bone it(remove all bones, buy the part with some fat) then blend a little.

How I made the beef patty.... I seasoned it with just salt, pepper and a Lil onga(very very optional, you can use knorr, you know, just customize it to your own taste and how you want it, but in all just a little seasoning, burger doesn't like much seasoning, most times just salt and pepper are OK)
Don't over work it oo, else it will be too dry, infact me I left mine for some hours so that the seasoning will be absorbed well. But it's absolutely optional, you can cook immediately, no problem.

So after the seasoning, you get your grill pan, me I don't have grill pan, I just used my normal frying pan. Non sticking, I added a drop of oil and cook over medium heat, cook for like two to three minutes and turn over, cook the other side and you are good.

The bread buns, I got from a bakery down my street, it's everywhere they sell bread, just ask for bread buns or those bread that are round round or just ask for burger bread. If you see this my own is quite small, the standard ones are quite bigger than this or you can bake yourself if you can.

Now the setting, cut your bread bun into two, toast the cut side on your pan, same pan you grilled your meat on, remove them mix some mayonnaise and ketchup or only mayonnaise if you don't have ketchup, rub on both side of the bun/bread, take the down side place your vegetables slices ; lettuce, onion, tomato, cucumber and even cheese if you have, then place you beef patty (or chicken patty, if you are doing chicken burger) cover with the other half of your bread/bun. That's it.

YouTube is your best friend for better understanding.

thanks ma'am, you've been helpful

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Marcela04: 9:50am On Aug 23, 2017
last night dinner, egusi soup and plantain flour.

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Health16: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:04pm On Aug 23, 2017
Roots

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ladytemi(f): 8:45pm On Aug 24, 2017
Late lunch time: grilled salmon and boiled egg on salad mix with shredded carrot. Honey mustard dressing

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Assurance1000(f): 10:30pm On Aug 24, 2017

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zodd(m): 2:34am On Aug 25, 2017
Learn how to prepare naija recipes with a twist --> http://buzz.ng/nigerian-recipies/ <-- Here
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 9:27am On Aug 25, 2017
Cow tail Pepper soup and cold beer for an inspired morning! grin

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by inze(m): 10:53am On Aug 25, 2017
funlord:

Chai, where you see this one? shocked Edakun epp me with location.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 11:37am On Aug 25, 2017
inze:

Chai, where you see this one? shocked Edakun epp me with location.

Abuja for life! Personal order!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Agbaletu: 12:21pm On Aug 25, 2017
funlord:

See cow tail pepper soup dey hungry me die here.

You are a strong man o...beer in the morning!

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:09pm On Aug 25, 2017
funlord:

Yummy.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 4:11pm On Aug 25, 2017
MainoCooks:
Peppered Snails
Mouthwatering.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Ladytemi(f): 7:35pm On Aug 25, 2017
funlord:

Cowtail Pepper soup and cold beer for an inspired morning! grin

Dis na serious way to inspire the morning! grin

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Priceless200(f): 12:26am On Aug 26, 2017
funlord:

Abuja for life! Personal order!
Where in Abuja pls
Do you know the recipes for cow tail pepper soup?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 4:01am On Aug 26, 2017
I just dey find girl to marry from this thread .abeg where you dey na

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 5:21am On Aug 26, 2017
Priceless200:

Where in Abuja pls
Do you know the recipes for cow tail pepper soup?

A friend usually makes it for me! I buy the ingredients and she whips it up! You can get recipes off the internet though! Try this link:

https://allnigerianfoods.com/nigerian-peppersoup

It's basically the same concept used for isi ewu but be prepared to cook this one for longer since the cows tail is quite fatty. It is also rich in gelatin so it is good for your body and brain!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 6:24pm On Aug 26, 2017
Blew some kush and then began relaxing with the man united game while munching on chilly chocolate cake and coconut ice cream!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Enoquin(f): 6:52pm On Aug 26, 2017
Achi soup

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 2:21am On Aug 27, 2017
Tasty
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissJoy29(f): 9:10am On Aug 27, 2017
Enoquin:
Achi soup

My best soup!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:06am On Aug 27, 2017
Enoquin:
Achi soup
Achi can thick for Africa, yours is not thick.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:08am On Aug 27, 2017
funlord:

Blew some kush and then began relaxing with the man united game while munching on chilly chocolate cake and coconut ice cream!
Did you prepare the chocolate cake and ice cream by yourself?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 11:13am On Aug 27, 2017
Rorachy:
Did you prepare the chocolate cake and ice cream by yourself?

Nope...Na madam small hand work be that! I only usually help in crushing the oreos and coconuts!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:14am On Aug 27, 2017
funlord:

Nope...Na madam small hand work be that! I only usually help in crushing the oreos and coconuts!

I would love to learn though.

(1) (2) (3) ... (468) (469) (470) (471) (472) (473) (474) ... (3477) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.