Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,164,651 members, 7,858,399 topics. Date: Wednesday, 12 June 2024 at 01:47 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (521) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5832539 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (3492) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jan 01, 2018
chasers:
Buen Apetito...Feliz ano nuevo-Happy New Year House
Feliz anó nuevo mon cher
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jan 01, 2018
jagugu88li:
Feliz anó nuevo mon cher
Gracias Amor
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mizjemie25: 6:39pm On Jan 01, 2018
happy new year foodies

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by bukatyne(f): 10:02pm On Jan 01, 2018
Tried my hands on Fisherman's soup... enjoy!

Happy new year everyone.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 11:19pm On Jan 01, 2018
chasers:
Gracias Amor

Qui razmataz tres bien don jazzy bon bon okitipupa grin.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 11:38pm On Jan 01, 2018
Ji ayaraya na osikapa na ofe.

If you know, you know.

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:58am On Jan 02, 2018
bukatyne:

Happy new year everyone.

please How do i add pix.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 3:04am On Jan 02, 2018
iamloyalty:

please How do i add pix.

Save your picture on your desktop, click reply on the thread you are in as you would when posting a comment, below the Tab "submit", you'll see another Tab called "choose file". Click on it, find whatever you want to upload on your desktop and attach it. Once that's done, you can then click submit to post what you want.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:08am On Jan 02, 2018
Bollinger:

Save your picture on your desktop, click reply on the thread you are in as you would when posting a comment, below the Tab "submit", you'll see another Tab called "choose file". Click on it, find whatever you want to upload on your desktop and attach it. Once that's done, you can then click submit to post what you want.

Tanks i have been trying dath on my phone but not working.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 3:14am On Jan 02, 2018
Bagel and coffee for breakfast .

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jumzzy448: 3:15am On Jan 02, 2018
Poundo and egusi soup.

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2018
bukatyne:

Happy new year everyone.
yummy looking
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Seahawk: 7:28am On Jan 02, 2018
jumzzy448:
I love blueberry bagels
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 8:52am On Jan 02, 2018
iamloyalty:

Tanks i have been trying dath on my phone but not working.

To find it depends on what kind of phone you use, how you got the picture and if you have a memory card. It can be a maze to find. If you are using an android phone, the steps are; Click "choose file" on NL, which will take you to, My Files, SD Card, DCIM, Camera, and then find the picture. That is if it is in your card memory. If it's saved on the phone memory, the steps are; My Files, Device storage, Downloads or DCIM, and then find what you saved. I know nothing about iphones. Never used 'em. Because they suck.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by adelowor(f): 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
ONLINE TRAINING!!!
DO YOU WANT TO BE A BOSS OF YOUR OWN? LEARN HOW TO MAKE PEANUT BURGER ����� AND SELL TO PEOPLE FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME... HERE IS AN OPPORTUNITY FOR YOU. Join the WhatsApp Group through this link

https:///0dEXyTJNhjR6csOwwWI7K7

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 02, 2018
pounded yam featuring egusi soup and gengee grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 9:28pm On Jan 02, 2018
queenjuli:
what's gengee?

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rakiticbarca: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
queenjuli:
you must be from benue state, this is the season for gengee
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tellemall: 3:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
jumzzy448:

Lox.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
donblazer10:
what's gengee?
it's a seasonal soup in Tiv land

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
you must be from benue state, this is the season for gengee
you're right
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rakiticbarca: 4:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
queenjuli:

you're right
I thought as much. Cheers

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MPEROR: 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
please can we see the seed or where GENGEE COME FROM
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Speak2klein: 7:41pm On Jan 03, 2018
Hello everyone! Interesting meals we've bro posted here. If you need seafood supplies including; prawns, lobsters, calamari, shrimps, crabs, just call or whatsapp me for your supply via 09091772274

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 03, 2018
MPEROR:
please can we see the seed or where GENGEE COME FROM
I don't have any picture of it, I got it in powdered form and cooked all of it.
its more like a fruit from the tree, usually a very big tree. it matures, it drops, we pick, dry it properly, pound and cook.
does that even make any sense?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by RoyalBlak007: 1:25am On Jan 04, 2018
jagugu88li

How has her ☆Måjesty been? smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:00am On Jan 04, 2018
jumzzy448:
Wow, just the way I like it.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Afollyshade(f): 2:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
2018 welcome speech : wanche, pork, egg and diced dodo.

Enjoy!!!

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by donblazer10(m): 4:24pm On Jan 04, 2018
Afollyshade:
2018 welcome speech : wanche, pork, egg and diced dodo.

Enjoy!!!
wow..you sha want to kill somebody...but I hate Porks tho'
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
Bollinger:

I am using a Nokia phone.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by lolipopandy(f): 11:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
Jellof rice and veggies for dinner

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 12:25am On Jan 05, 2018
lolipopandy:
Jellof rice and veggies for dinner

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6507783_screenshot201801040929101_jpege0eaf8385bc75fbaf9b28db1bc3c084f

All these people that upload this kain food in the middle of the night, what's your aim in life?

Tell me...

12 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (518) (519) (520) (521) (522) (523) (524) ... (3492) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Kharol1234, okeV(f), symbianDON(m), GrammarNazi1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.