Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,514 members, 7,830,526 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (723) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5779996 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (3482) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 8:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
pemiakd:
Let eat

EFCC needs to probe this soup........ angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Schwartz: 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
pemiakd:
Join me now or never.
You are heartless. I have been craving snails for 4 years now cry cry and you just wickedly displayed it here like that. Chei undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by soberdrunk(m): 8:05pm On Jun 20, 2018
jummiefoodie:
Egusi soup with fish

One day i know i will still become your family friend and be eating in your house..... angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Decale: 8:06pm On Jun 20, 2018
jummiefoodie:
What do I call this?
1 slice of left over yam, 1piece of meat, 2 pieces of assorted, 1 plantain, pepper, onion, palm oil, salt and garlic.
All fried and mixed together.
Nothing must waste during this recession.
Still looking for a name

www.nairaland.com/attachments/7291137_20180620124321_jpeg51dc7a811d2467e26f9d13e64760ae8f

From today, it shall now be called Yamtain Porridge!!

Let us proceed to Jumoke's kitchen...

32 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by armyofone(m): 8:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
This one here is the only thing I'm missing Nigeria for.
nothing beats Kongo meat soup or stew.
Oya DHL it here !!

pemiakd:
Join me now or never.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 8:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
armyofone:
This one here is the only thing I'm missing Nigeria for.
nothing beats Kongo meat soup or stew.
Oya DHL it here !!

OK. A mins pls
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 8:37pm On Jun 20, 2018
Schwartz:
You are heartless. I have been craving snails for 4 years now cry cry and you just wickedly displayed it here like that. Chei undecided undecided

Am sorry dear

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 8:48pm On Jun 20, 2018
Decale:

From today, it shall now be called Yamtain Porridge!!

Let us proceed to Jumoke's kitchen...

Gbam!!!
Yamtain porridge it is
My kitchen door is open

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 8:49pm On Jun 20, 2018
soberdrunk:

One day i know i will still become your family friend and be eating in your house..... angry

You are already a family member sir
You are welcome to the family shocked
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 8:50pm On Jun 20, 2018
soberdrunk:

Why the rice come small like this? angry

Hmmmm
The other one self has enough calorie
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 8:51pm On Jun 20, 2018
JupiterGeekVII:
Jummiefoodie is back again to shut down the thread. shocked

I remain loyal ma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 8:52pm On Jun 20, 2018
chaarly:
jummiefoodie ti take over cheesy cheesy

Haaaa
Please o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 8:53pm On Jun 20, 2018
breadplanets:

Pls don't stop sad

My mb o
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 8:54pm On Jun 20, 2018
Mariangeles:
Farmer's pottage !

This is another good name.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
comtem2011:
Here she comes!!!! you no dey carry last.

I remain loyal ma
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 8:56pm On Jun 20, 2018
sholay2011:

shocked embarassed

Be my guest sir
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 9:00pm On Jun 20, 2018
ibkayee:
jummiefoodie

kiss

Be my guest ma'am.
Though my pot is now empty
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2018
pemiakd:
Join me now or never.

Hope I'm not late
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 9:04pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ronniedee:
Oha soup and Ikokore with orisirisi � and yam porridge with spicy smoked catfish.

Please send your address.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 9:11pm On Jun 20, 2018
jummiefoodie:

Hope I'm not late

Of cos u re not
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
jummiefoodie:

Be my guest ma'am.
Though my pot is now empty
Please invite me over next time lol
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 10:14pm On Jun 20, 2018
chaarly:

Thanks sis smiley

What is that on the potatoes? And what else can it be eaten with?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 10:20pm On Jun 20, 2018
dopeJemi:

What is that on the potatoes? And what else can it be eaten with?
palm oil and onions. it can be eaten with stew, vegetable sauce, tomato ketchup, salad etc smiley
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 10:25pm On Jun 20, 2018
chaarly:

palm oil and onions.
it can be eaten with stew, vegetable sauce, tomato ketchup, salad etc smiley

You mean the palm oil and onions can be eaten with stew, vegetable sauce and salad?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 10:29pm On Jun 20, 2018
jummiefoodie:
What do I call this?
1 slice of left over yam, 1piece of meat, 2 pieces of assorted, 1 plantain, pepper, onion, palm oil, salt and garlic.
All fried and mixed together.
Nothing must waste during this recession.
Still looking for a name

MeatPlanYam grin

I see we have Yamtain porridge already cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 10:31pm On Jun 20, 2018
Ronniedee:
Oha soup and Ikokore with orisirisi � and yam porridge with spicy smoked catfish.

Ikokore......my.mouth is watering........ embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2018
jummiefoodie:

You are already a family member sir
You are welcome to the family shocked

Family friend that don't know your address izz day one a family friend?

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 10:35pm On Jun 20, 2018
dopeJemi:

You mean the palm oil and onions can be eaten with stew, vegetable sauce and salad?

yay! no ooo
the food is sweet potato. it can be eaten with palmoil, palm oil and onions, stew, vegetable sauce, tomato ketchup, and a very creamy salad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Tellemall: 11:24pm On Jun 20, 2018
Seahawk:
Breakfast

Bagel with cream cheese spread, bacon, eggs and maple chicken sausage

Lox?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dopeJemi: 11:30pm On Jun 20, 2018
chaarly:

yay! no ooo
the food is sweet potato. it can be eaten with palmoil, palm oil and onions, stew, vegetable sauce, tomato ketchup, and a very creamy salad

I know, I am asking what else the palm oil and onions and maybe a little bit of crayfish can be eaten with
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 21, 2018
jummiefoodie:
Poundo yam with okro soup
Jummiefoodi is back, gratias!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:09am On Jun 21, 2018
jummiefoodie:
Lunch yesterday
embarassed this is attractive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (720) (721) (722) (723) (724) (725) (726) ... (3482) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Roland17(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.