Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,802 members, 7,820,806 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:09 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (748) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5762266 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (3479) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BlueRayDick: 11:00am On Jul 07, 2018
As e dey hot!
Because today is Saturday, I needed to give myself some nice treat at least in the morning before drinking beer later in the day. cool

So I have right here spaghetti sprinkled with enough ugwu leaves, diced onions and ẹja kíkà which I searched the whole estate to get.(That is why I had to use the remaining unused ẹja kíkà to substitute for meat) grin

Need I tell u that the pepper was in abundance(Yeah I like me some pepper) smiley

16 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:03am On Jul 07, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Can u please share d recipe?
Dry cassava flakes
Palm oil
Potash (there's an alternative to potash for someone who knows)
Crayfish
Onion
Peppers (Cameroon pepper gives it a special aroma)
Ugba (oil bean seed)
Egg plant
Utazi leaves /uziza leaves
Cow skin
Stock fish or fried fish (depending on your preference)
Salt
Seasoning
And my secret spice mix ingredient... wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:09am On Jul 07, 2018
chasers:
Told my girl, today no cooking in the kitchen outing stuff..

Breakfast,which is the most important meal of the day.

Para mi princesa
Nice...I like what I see

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 11:47am On Jul 07, 2018
Fresh fried pie

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2018
Mariangeles:
Nice...I like what I see
Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by harley88(m): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2018
JewelStone:
Dinner: fettuccine with bolognese sauce and sliced mushrooms for my hubby...his fave

Hello, please do you live in Nigeria??
Where did u get that particular pasta from??
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hyinkar97(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2018
Breakfast cool

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by oluwalatte1: 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2018
My first time posting on this forum

Sweet potatoes and beans grin

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 2:17pm On Jul 07, 2018
Egusi soup prepared with vegetable oil and goat leg with semo for lunch

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2018
pemiakd:
Egusi soup prepared with vegetable oil and goat leg with semo for lunch

Why not palm oil?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 2:29pm On Jul 07, 2018
if you want to do any cooking Event ,you can let Aydelicious Eatery Services to know,okay!
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 2:34pm On Jul 07, 2018
pemiakd:
Pounded yam with efo worowo
are you from ekiti?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2018
anonymuz:
are you from ekiti?

No am not
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 2:53pm On Jul 07, 2018
GoTV:

Why not palm oil?

Well, as for me love cooking my egusi with vegetable cos it makes more tasty
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dunasy(f): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2018
Sundays and rice are like 5&6

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amicable09(f): 3:00pm On Jul 08, 2018
Just look at what my fellow human beings are doing but Chicken Republic 'Refuel meal' has taken over the affairs of my stomach!

It is with anger I'll wash all the pots and cooking spoons in this house today. Come Saturday, I'll post my very first home made plate of food grin

Goodbye fast-food! tongue
My kitchen must win this battle! cheesy

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2018
amicable09:
Just look at what my fellow human beings are doing but Chicken Republic 'Refuel meal' has taken over the affairs of my stomach!

It is with anger I'll wash all the pots and cooking spoons in this house today. Come Saturday, I'll post my very first home made plate of food grin

Goodbye fast-food! tongue
My kitchen must win this battle! cheesy
Why would fastfoods take over the affairs of your stomach? I for one love home made meals. Fast foods are a once in a blue moon thing for me but since January, I've not eaten out(Buka/fast food). You should see how plump, and healthy I look(my dp is old please tongue)
We await the photos so that as you've salivated at the food of others, we shall salivate at yours when you drop the photos.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by pemiakd: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2018
Wash hand and join me

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sunbestie(f): 4:44pm On Jul 08, 2018
My Sunday rice with ofe akwu ( banga stew)..... Yummy

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mikejj(m): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
pemiakd:
Wash hand and join me
..i thought they said girls don't eat much.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ADUKKY(f): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2018
Jollof rice garnished with veggies, plantain and emergency salad. The meat is peeping under the rice somewhere.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rhamses: 5:37pm On Jul 08, 2018
Weekend treat

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Hyinkar97(m): 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2018

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by rhamses: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2018
Foodie

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 6:39pm On Jul 08, 2018
Hyinkar97:

Please na, just a slice cry
Begi begi... grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by amicable09(f): 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
Yuneehk:

Why would fastfoods take over the affairs of your stomach? I for one love home made meals. Fast foods are a once in a blue moon thing for me but since January, I've not eaten out(Buka/fast food). You should see how plump, and healthy I look(my dp is old please tongue)
We await the photos so that as you've salivated at the food of others, we shall salivate at yours when you drop the photos.
Lol. This is a good motivation and if what I see on your dp is old, I can only imagine the new cheesy. You're beautiful grin

I haven't cooked in 3 months and counting! This is embarrassing. The last time I cooked, PHCN guys came during the week and cut us off power supply without any prior notice, it weakened me. Everything in the fridge went bad. The cost of that waste made me settle for this fast foods and junk life.

To encourage me, I have ticked the follow icon of this thread, Saturday won't pass me by. I have committed, therefore, I must deliver cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by eddyline(m): 7:25pm On Jul 08, 2018
CDCEO001:

In Cameroon they eat Raw, Roadted and Cooked (boiled) Cassava, they also eat raw sweet potatoes, even Cassava leaves are used for Soup/Sauce.
I don't know if they cassava is different from the ones we have in Nigeria.
there are varieties of cassava that are very low in the poisonous glycosides and they can even be eaten raw. there are however some other varieties that the poisonous substance is high and you can't try eating them raw or just cooked without having serious issues or even death if eaten in large quantities

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funstufz: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2018
Abeg, na person go eat this....

Btw, wetin be this oooo

flyca:
Lunch at work
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by HelenBee(f): 8:35pm On Jul 08, 2018
Dinner. Pounded yam and vegetable.

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Fecodear(f): 8:56pm On Jul 08, 2018
For the love of Sunday Rice

Una dey do me something for this thread sha, so make I follow pepper some people too.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by prettyjo(f): 9:04pm On Jul 08, 2018
BlueRayDick:

Can u please share d recipe?
abacha(cassava flakes,it should be soft)
potash
palm oil
maggi
salt
crayfish
ukpaka(fermented oil bean)
ehuru(local nutmeg),though its optional
onion
fish of your choice
garden egg
garden egg leaves
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 08, 2018
1 & 2. Brown rice stuffed gem squash, mediterrian salad and steak stew. Only the salad is fresh

3. She doesn't eat old food so its now fresh and 1 had to have a bowl to convince her....

4. My little soon to be inlaw with a big mouth grin helping out. Baby seating went well, except now I have to make a creme brule because "grandma makes it for me".....let me impress tongue

19 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (745) (746) (747) (748) (749) (750) (751) ... (3479) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.