Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,239 members, 7,860,534 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:15 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (766) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5837475 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Yuneehk(f): 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
ibkayee:

Eww, no

no offeinse
Giving him a taste of his own medicine. "No offeinse" grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MrCork: 9:22pm On Jul 15, 2018
ibkayee:

Eww, no

no offeinse

..why not?...u don't no how to kiss? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:26pm On Jul 15, 2018
Yuneehk:
Giving him a taste of his own medicine. "No offeinse" grin
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2018
ibkayee:

Eww, no

no offeinse
grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 9:46pm On Jul 15, 2018
shaybebaby:

You can have mine. tongue

grin

I don't mindcheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 9:51pm On Jul 15, 2018
jummiefoodie:

Lol
You have become a foodie

Yup, all thanks to your delicacy foods! wink

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ibkayee(f): 9:55pm On Jul 15, 2018
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by folake4u(f): 10:02pm On Jul 15, 2018
Lalas247:
join me ... jollof rice and dodo

Where's mine embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by miraclefromGod: 11:12pm On Jul 15, 2018
First post... Jollof pasta and fruit salad... Nice thread smiley

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 1:48am On Jul 16, 2018
Am worried about GoTV. Can't sleep. Please who knows him

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 1:56am On Jul 16, 2018
GoTV I hope u r kk. Can see u were online till 6:51pm.
Please don't do anything stupid.
That's not the solution.
Please

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 5:00am On Jul 16, 2018
Liftedhands:
I'm now suspecting you cool
Watido?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by JewelStone(f): 6:42am On Jul 16, 2018
Yummy beans and yam porridge smiley

21 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by sirBLUNT: 6:49am On Jul 16, 2018
MissJoy29:
This was used to keep big bros company while watching finals today. He likes this eh! I like it too. When I'm in the mood like today, I prepare it for us myself. grin

So, this is introducing homemade abacha (African salad) mixed with bits of steamed stock fish. It was garnished with chopped garden eggs, onions and fresh pepper. cool
Unfortunately, we didn't see aňara (garden egg) leaves to add too sad Even though I don't like it with the leaves, bros and wifey like it.
They managed it like that anyway.

Boiz2men, sirBLUNT coman see o. grin
chai!!! this is a threat to benachin and domoda oo see as e fresh and chop able...it's not fair oo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by shaybebaby(f): 7:35am On Jul 16, 2018
MissJoy29:
This was used to keep big bros company while watching finals today. He likes this eh! I like it too. When I'm in the mood like today, I prepare it for us myself. grin

So, this is introducing homemade abacha (African salad) mixed with bits of steamed stock fish. It was garnished with chopped garden eggs, onions and fresh pepper. cool
Unfortunately, we didn't see aňara (garden egg) leaves to add too sad Even though I don't like it with the leaves, bros and wifey like it.
They managed it like that anyway.

Boiz2men, sirBLUNT coman see o. grin
Thank you for the description, see, I'd always wondered what Abacha was and now you've clarified it for me.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by KINGreignn: 8:50am On Jul 16, 2018
GoTV:
Good morning everyone. Thanks for the love. I'm so amazed that you all care despite my annoying attitude. God bless you all. My Ex wife's family are denying me access to my twin boys. I'm doing all i can to get them from her but it's all abortive. I married the wrong woman and I'm burnt. The thoughts get me paranoid and suicidal. I'm hanging on to hope but you can't understand cos you ain't in my shoes.
get a lawyer and sue their black ass.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by iomoge2(f): 9:04am On Jul 16, 2018
GoTV:
Good morning everyone. Thanks for the love. I'm so amazed that you all care despite my annoying attitude. God bless you all. My Ex wife's family are denying me access to my twin boys. I'm doing all i can to get them from her but it's all abortive. I married the wrong woman and I'm burnt. The thoughts get me paranoid and suicidal. I'm hanging on to hope but you can't understand cos you ain't in my shoes.

You need to be Okay, healthy and happy first.
No one can steal your children forever.
You need to put yourself together.

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by perfectcrown(f): 9:42am On Jul 16, 2018
GoTV:

Its well with you bro!

Please stay well and alive for your kids!

Your future is beautiful and brighter than you expect...

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:51am On Jul 16, 2018
GoTV:
You are always going to be their FATHER and NO ONE can take that away from you!
Keep going to look for them and don't ever stop...
They'll not always be small
They'll grow up eventually to know what the REAL TRUTH is

Modified: I'm so so sorry if I came out harsh earlier.
I didn't have the right to judge you cause I didn't know the whole story and your state of mind at that moment.
Please forgive me...

11 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MizMyColi(f): 9:57am On Jul 16, 2018
MizMyColi:
GoTV,

Please gimme your number. I'm interested in you.
Abi should I drop mine?

GoTv, you there.
I really wish to talk with you. A listening ear helps.

Please reach out.

8 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Sewasaunt(f): 10:18am On Jul 16, 2018
Been stalking this thread for ages, finally decided to post today...

GoTV, sending lots of hugs and healing your way.

22 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 10:40am On Jul 16, 2018
GoTV:

Hang in there bro smiley

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by konkonbilo(m): 10:48am On Jul 16, 2018
Husband material hundred yards tongue grin

30 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 11:28am On Jul 16, 2018
jummiefoodie:
Because today is Sunday.

I'm officially tired

Jummyjummy tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 11:37am On Jul 16, 2018
konkonbilo:
For real o!
Chaarly come and see your mate o... grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 11:38am On Jul 16, 2018
Rhemy2013:

Jummyjummy tongue

I remain loyal

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 11:40am On Jul 16, 2018
GoTV:

So sorry to hear this
Note that suicide isn't the solution
Get a lawyer asap before they change the boys' mentality towards you.
Wish you the best

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 11:43am On Jul 16, 2018
Early morning pancakes

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 11:50am On Jul 16, 2018
konkonbilo:
Yes o
Qudos
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by comtem2011: 11:51am On Jul 16, 2018
Explorers:
Dodo ati eyin.
I can see my Duduyemi handwork. See u guys by next month.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by chaarly(m): 12:04pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
For real o! Chaarly come and see your mate o... grin
grin grin grin his yard is even small. my own is reading like 1millions yards grin tongue

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (763) (764) (765) (766) (767) (768) (769) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.