Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,293 members, 7,860,703 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:39 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (770) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5837909 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (3493) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 10:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
jummiefoodie:

Eyaa
Congratulations
How and you and the baby(s)
Baby. wink she is fine thanks.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 10:48pm On Jul 16, 2018
jummiefoodie:

Waiting patiently
Don't put your hopes high o! Mitchyy must have slept off grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jul 16, 2018
My pleasure
jummiefoodie:

Yes o
Thanks for the inspiration
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mitchyy(f): 10:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Liftedhands:
Don't put your hopes high o! Mitchyy must have slept off grin grin

See how you want to disgrace me on National TV ehn grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mitchyy(f): 10:54pm On Jul 16, 2018
jummiefoodie:

Waiting patiently

How can I fry a bowl of puffpuff this evening and this is the only "thing" they left for me?
I need a new set of family members cry

BTW, this is my first set attempt at puffpuff. I'm a buns fan

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 10:55pm On Jul 16, 2018
jummiefoodie:

Lolzzz
My role model
grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sansa143:
Zino is calling

The trio are fast asleep...howdy babe?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 16, 2018
See wetin I cause?Copy copy,so I cannot fry puff in peace again.The look nice and yummy.Make we share,my own don finish
mitchyy:

How can I fry a bowl of puffpuff this evening and this is the only "thing" they left for me?

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 11:15pm On Jul 16, 2018
mitchyy:

Buns again? I've told you you are a pancake fan you don wanna hear! Na Enkay and zee be buns Pepo tongue cheesy

By the way which junction you go buy this puff puff?
You chatter keke Abi Okada?

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 11:19pm On Jul 16, 2018
mitchyy:

They know you would have eaten half in the kitchen.
Manage the three, lol
Btw, you really tried being your first attempt

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mitchyy(f): 11:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sansa143:
See wetin I cause?Copy copy,so I cannot fry puff in peace again.The look nice and yummy.Make we share,my own don finish

Next time stop tempting us cry. I had gotten the puffpuff ingredients since Saturday but didn't have the motivation to give it a try. I thought i'll fail woefully. Lol

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mitchyy(f): 11:36pm On Jul 16, 2018
Liftedhands:
Buns again? I've told you you are a pancake fan you don wanna hear! Na Enkay and zee be buns Pepo tongue cheesy

By the way which junction you go buy this puff puff?
You chatter keke Abi Okada?

You think i'm like you? grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mitchyy(f): 11:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
jummiefoodie:

They know you would have eaten half in the kitchen.
Manage the three, lol
Btw, you really tried being your first attempt

Thank you jare. Don't mind haters like liftedhands.

Maybe because they know I don't really like puffpuff. If it was buns, I would have hidden it all in my room
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollove: 2:13am On Jul 17, 2018
zaynie:

If you booted her out why is she with the kids

Even if the whole world enables you, rise above it and get the help you need.
Talk to a professional.
Tell yourself you can be better.
Only then should you truly go and search for your kids.

Don't come for me o, I've repented grin grin grin

Dinner some nights ago.
Ignore the burnt sausages cheesy
Personally, me no like chuk mouth untop another person's family but @Gotv really need to step far away from the kids ....... The way the guy attacked ladies here only God knows how much his wife has suffered ..... Imagine a guy treating a woman like property .....

Now, with what mentality would the kids be raised by him

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 4:18am On Jul 17, 2018
jummiefoodie:

Ingredients
One raw egg
Half cup of flour
Half cup of liquid milk
I spoon of vegetable oil
I spoon of sugar

Procedure
Whisk the egg, milk and sugar until fluffy
Add the flour and mix thoroughly
Add the oil (so as not to stick to the pan)
Heat your frying pan and add half spoon of oil
Ensure the oil is hot before scooping in the batter
Spread to cover the pan
Cook on low heat for 2-3minutes
Flip to the other side and cook for same time
Your pancake is ready

Ensure you grease the pan with little oil before cooking the remaining.

You can take it with butter, honey, jam e.t.c.

Thanks! You never disappoint!

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:00am On Jul 17, 2018
Richhard:

Thanks! Noted.

You are welcome. It will be really sweet tho, so you dont need alot.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by perfectcrown(f): 7:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Sansa143:
Hot puff puff

I beg u in d name of God,please help me with the step by step process of making puff puff ma.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:48am On Jul 17, 2018
zaynie:
Let me not talk now.
They know how to fire shots but can't wear bullet proof vests. When the bazuuka turns on them, they cry victim.

This case is looking to me like
Why did your wife truly leave you? How many times did you emotionally blackmail her to stay with you, just like you're emotionally blackmailing us.
How many times did you hit her? How hard did you hit her and apologise the next second? (This isn't the first time you're flying off your handle and apologising the next instant)
Why would she need to hide the kids from you? Have you been violent with or in front of the kids?
Why would your wife's family protect the kids from you?
What are they afraid of?
If you booted her out why is she with the kids?

Even if the whole world enables you, rise above it and get the help you need.
Talk to a professional.
Tell yourself you can be better.
Only then should you truly go and search for your kids.

Don't come for me o, I've repented grin grin grin

Dinner some nights ago.
Ignore the burnt sausages cheesy

You're so petty. You are defending a useless woman you know nothing about just because of our encounter. Why pretend like you care? I will never get married in my life anymore if i make it through this phase. You women seems to be the same
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:55am On Jul 17, 2018
Mariangeles:
Some good points you raised...

The hypocrisy in you keeps popping up. You're like a rat biting a victim and blowing air on the wound to soothe. Judge and jury. May you guys never experience failed marriage. It's easy to comment and bring people down. Smh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 17, 2018
mitchyy:

Did you read the whole epistle from the beginning? Did you see the deadly insults he also dished out to people here? What if those people also attempt to commit suicide over his brutal words? Or you think he is the only one going through a phase in his/her life?

What is wrong is wrong, no sugarcoating. Those people trying to be soft with him are doing so because they have a humane side. Nobody is happy to see a fellow human commit suicide.

There is no need to be raining abuses on anyone here over food matter. You can always waka pass if something doesn't suit you.
Let's stick to our food matter biko.

Why cry wolf when there is none? Your exaggeration skills is amazing. What deadly insults did i rain on anyone? You're blind to heavy curses laid on me by zaynie and co just because they're women like you abi? Many of you running your mouth here now could hardly handle a relationship break up during courtship let alone a failed marriage. It's easy to commonize what i went through. I don't know you and i never mentioned you. Your background hatred for me made you spew this obvious lies
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:07am On Jul 17, 2018
MizMyColi:
I think that this is a community and it should be expected from time to time that banters like this come and go.

Concerning my desire to reach out, I'll take a raincheck.

We should be careful of our antecedents on this website.
You never know which might bite you someday....

You never know.

So your interpretation of my story is banter? I'm dissapointed in your fake love. Good day madam
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:10am On Jul 17, 2018
It's almost like black soup except for the uda
MissIndependent:
Bini Omugwo pepper soup cooked to flush out my lochia. Prepared with smoked cat fish .Join me its been a while here grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 17, 2018
Jollof rice grin Old pics though wasn't prepared recently.

29 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:23am On Jul 17, 2018
Let's keep posting FOOD and continue discussing FOOD
Let's ignore every ATTENTION SEEKER derailing the thread.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 17, 2018
Naomi14:
I don tire! undecided
Address please cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:25am On Jul 17, 2018
Thank you that's what I was about saying. E don tire me
LadyPrecy:
Let's keep posting FOOD and continue discussing FOOD
Let's ignore every ATTENTION SEEKER derailing the thread.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 8:25am On Jul 17, 2018
[s]
GoTV:

The hypocrisy in you keeps popping up. You're like a rat biting a victim and blowing air on the wound to soothe. Judge and jury. May you guys never experience failed marriage. It's easy to comment and bring people down. Smh
[/s]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:27am On Jul 17, 2018
Ha shocked you saw the picture? I captioned it wrong. Had to modify. Lemme upload it again
LadyPrecy:
Address please cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 8:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Naomi14:
It's almost like black soup except for the uda
Yes just the cooking process. Bitterleaf is blended and added with black soup.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:31am On Jul 17, 2018
Naomi14:
Ha shocked you saw the picture? I captioned it wrong. Had to modify. Lemme upload it again
lols I saw it o. I almost licked my screen.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 17, 2018
You add bitter leaf to yours just like my mom and MIL. Me, I use just scent leaves and the taste is great.
MissIndependent:
Yes just the cooking process. Bitterleaf is blended and added with black soup.

(1) (2) (3) ... (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) (773) ... (3493) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: PinkNature(m) and 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.